being bald

buflek

buflek

justin bieber or dead
is not a death sentence like this forum makes it out to be

if you are htn and a gymcelled body, u can still attract a large group of women (not jbs obv but still gl women)

i just saw a bald low tier normie with a roided body who was probably like 5‘9 and he had a stacylite gf with good body

also another foid in my class last week said she was only attracted to bald men

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, fruitgunpop, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
(y)

Attachments

• E3SQqEXVgAsGem9.jpg
    E3SQqEXVgAsGem9.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh, Germania, Mateusz74 and 9 others

if you are htn and a gymcelled body, u can still attract a large group of women (not jbs obv but still gl women)

i just saw a bald low tier normie with a roided body who was probably like 5‘9 and he had a stacylite gf with good body

Life is over when you can't attract 16-24 year old girls

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bdh, Germania, mvp2v1 and 9 others
life is over when you can't attract 12-15 year old girls

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Hozay, idkman, copemaxxeer and 6 others

Depends
If u want jb‘s it‘s over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: idkman, Deleted member and ALP
attracting 16 year olds? at 30 jfl

also young girls already got slay counts of 20-X, i got a huge social circle and know shit ton of girls if i had to calculate the average it would probably be around 10 slays for a 18-20 year old girl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Germania
Gashlighter detected

Gashlighter detected
„Prettyboy is the way“

good luck with that cuz once ur 25 and the first hair fall out and wrinkles form we will see you suicidal

20220423 073125
20220423 073053

20220416 230729

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Germania, idkman, Deleted member 20565 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, ALP and ifyouwannabemylover
wrinkles form we will see you suicidal
I prevented wrinkles "fucking phaggot" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't have forehead wrinkles,
I don't have side eye wrinkles,
I don't have laugh lines,
I only have a few little crow's feet but prevented it from getting worse.

I started skincare at 18 and now i m 19 and i won't age for a veeeeeerryyy long time greycel :lul:.

once ur 25 and the first hair
I m checking my hair everyday and will hop on fin soon :lul:.

short reminder that OP is balding which means this thread is a coping mechanism of himself

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and ALP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Germania, Patient A and ALP
short reminder that OP is balding which means this thread is a coping mechanism of himself
Exactly, balding is a death sentence and just because a few foid said the otherwise doesn't change the majority of women (%90+) find it unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks

Yes, it's not a death sentence. But it's still a very huge hit to your appearance.
Anything beyond a NW2 will subtract 1 point from your attractiveness for every stage. So it's -1 at NW3, -2 at NW4 etc. That means that if you're a gymcelled HTN you won't be rotting just because you're bald, but you're still far from what you could be with hair.

I agree shaving it all off looks a lot better than going around with a huge fucking bald spot or diffuse thinning or a comb-over, and there are some men who look better without hair.

But let's be realistic, hair is beautiful, it's a sign of youth, vigor and strength, and everyone just looks better with hair.

• +1
Reactions: Germania and buflek
lol i take a fina, a minox, a nizoral, took a RU with no any single side effect. I doubt most people have sides from these shits, prob nocebo effect or fearmongering

• +1
Reactions: Germania
so you will kill yourself when youre like 29-30?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
lol i take a fina, a minox, a nizoral, took a RU with no any single side effect. I doubt most people have sides from these shits, prob nocebo effect or fearmongering
most of that shit is snake poison gl castrating urself while giving urself cancer at the same tine

imagine taking RU which was never fda approved for a reason
imagine taking nizoral literal poison on head
imagine taking minox which fucks up ur collagen and wallet
imagine taking fin or dut that kills ur receptors long term and u will have eq problems gor the rest of ur life

meanwhile a bald roided htn will get 100 times as many girls as u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 17244
I prevented wrinkles "fucking phaggot" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't have forehead wrinkles,
I don't have side eye wrinkles,
I don't have laugh lines,
I only have a few little crow's feet but prevented it from getting worse.

I started skincare at 18 and now i m 19 and i won't age for a veeeeeerryyy long time greycel :lul:.

I m checking my hair everyday and will hop on fin soon :lul:.
haha enjoy fin sides as most people get them. u will get depressed and suicidal with ur muh hair is everything mindset once u realize ur dick isnt working anymore and u can choose between hair and dick

i bet u are like 18 years old so not worth talking to u about wrinkles yet but if you think that putting sun screen on ur face is enough then good luck aging

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
he's one of the very few outliers

imagine taking nizoral literal poison on head
?? ketoconazole is approved for a dandruff
imagine taking minox which fucks up ur collagen and wallet
yeah I pay 35PLN which is 7,3EUR once a month for 5% minox, fucking up collagen is a reddit fairytale, there is one study where rats got improved elastine synthesis in their hearts. No evidence that minox fucking up collagen lol.

imagine taking fin or dut that kills ur receptors long term and u will have eq problems gor the rest of ur life
maybe true, idk

And when it comes to RU yes thats russian roulette, nobody knows how it behaves in a future

?? ketoconazole is approved for a dandruff

yeah I pay 35PLN which is 7,3EUR once a month for 5% minox, fucking up collagen is a reddit fairytale, there is one study where rats got improved elastine synthesis in their hearts. No evidence that minox fucking up collagen lol.

maybe true, idk

And when it comes to RU yes thats russian roulette, nobody knows how it behaves in a future
yes keta is approved but did you google its ingredients?

and for minox its definitely not a fairy tail, i took it for 2 months and got permanent dark circles from it and im not the only person, it 100% fucks up collagen

and for ru, the company that finds a method to fix hairloss it would be billions of dollar rich, like i said theres a reason why they quit

but if you think that putting sun screen on ur face is enough then good luck
I have 15+ things i am doing for anti aging.

Seriously nigga you can't beat me stop arguing.
haha enjoy fin sides as most people get them.
Cope.
u will get depressed and suicidal with ur muh hair is everything mindset
Wrong, and i can handle depression cuz i ve been there before.
ur dick isnt working anymore and u can choose between hair and dick
To get erect you need DHT but too much DHT fucks your hair.

But DHT is also responsible for body hair and beard which are things that i also hate.

Fin helps you optimize it and won't happen anything ıf you take as microdose.

So you are wrong again.

I have 15+ things i am doing for anti aging.

Seriously nigga you can't beat me stop arguing.

Cope.

Wrong, and i can handle depression cuz i ve been there before.

To get erect you need DHT but too much DHT fucks your hair.

But DHT is also responsible for body hair and beard which are things that i also hate.

Fin helps you optimize it and won't happen anything ıf you take as microdose.

So you are wrong again.
haha you turkish retard we will see

i was also a guy who talked so well about fin because of reading reddit posts and study results until it fucked me up

we will see you 2 months in

and for minox its definitely not a fairy tail, i took it for 2 months and got permanent dark circles from it and im not the only person, it 100% fucks up collagen
dark circles arent made due to losing a collagen, it's a typical dehrydation trait which can happen with ethanol-based cosmetics

dark circles arent made due to losing a collagen, it's a typical dehrydation trait which can happen with ethanol-based cosmetics
Collagen loss can also be one of the reasons for getting dark circles. Eating foods rich in vitamin C and amino acids promote collagen production by boosting the levels of hyaluronic acid, also resulting in healthier skin. Certain allergies can cause under-eye puffinessand dark circles.“

at this point I think op is on fin and trying to fuck others over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Collagen loss can also be one of the reasons for getting dark circles. Eating foods rich in vitamin C and amino acids promote collagen production by boosting the levels of hyaluronic acid, also resulting in healthier skin. Certain allergies can cause under-eye puffinessand dark circles.“
read second sentence :lul:

"Eating foods rich in vitamin C and amino acids promote collagen production by boosting the levels of hyaluronic acid, also resulting in healthier skin."

hyaluronic acid make skin moistruized and hydrated which is weakened with using alcohol-based ingredients along, like minox with ethanol. I've found a good article where fina and minox mentioned to be anti aging ingredients which is pretty understandable

Attachments

• 1766847_IMG_20200516_233246.jpg
    1766847_IMG_20200516_233246.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 0
so you will kill yourself when youre like 29-30?
With the right genetics, lifestyle and looks you can easily fraud as an early 20s college student even if you're in your early 30s.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 4430
Bro if you are heavily norwooding shave it all off and get scalp micropigmentation if you dont have money for HT. Its basically ultra realistic hair tattoo that makes you look like you got permanent buzzcut, they can even make you a frauded NW0. It might not be as good as real hair but fuck it, its better than walking around looking bald.

6.jpg

thinning_34.jpg

hair-tattoo-hair-hair-loss-hair-micropigmentation.png

partnerships.jpg

• +1
Reactions: buflek and ErbCel
I can relate, also I'm 20 and starting getting bald :'( shitty genes dude
Im not getting bald
My dad already nw 3 at my age and I’m nw1

• +1
Reactions: idkman
I'm 6'3 with good beard genetics but this is still my biggest fear. I know it'll turn me into even more of an insecure phaggot

age means nothing when it comes to balding genes. my uncles and grandpa were all bald at like 18-20 and my dad has full head of hair

i have nw1.5-2 at 24 (but high forhead genetics)

Bro if you are heavily norwooding shave it all off and get scalp micropigmentation if you dont have money for HT. Its basically ultra realistic hair tattoo that makes you look like you got permanent buzzcut, they can even make you a frauded NW0. It might not be as good as real hair but fuck it, its better than walking around looking bald.

6.jpg

thinning_34.jpg

hair-tattoo-hair-hair-loss-hair-micropigmentation.png

partnerships.jpg
Can confirm, got this in 2015.
If anyone is going for this, make sure you got to a reputable clinic though, a bunch have popped up with incredible lackluster artists that use ink that is not meant for this purpose.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
It is a death sentence under age 30, trust me.