Being BBC must be so cool

Black men have a niche with racist white women who see then as walking dildos/basically animals for beastility fetishism
But they're only above indians really on the totem pole (not counting men above HTN where race becomes irrelevant).

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman
My OCD won’t let me do that. I would find it too gross to use or even keep in my room. :forcedsmile:

Mirin bhai! :Comfy:
Ill never have sex

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
No wonder there’s like 5 BBCs in this forum and half of them are just trolling incels while the other half are deluded white raised severely autistic niggas

If I was BBC I’d get jacked would be easy af due to genetics most BBC are already jacked without even going to the gym

Nigga I’d wear some colors make some hand symbols automatic respect ain’t nobody gonna mess with a BBC throwing symbols
99,99% of blacks are ugly if they are not mixed with white features in west

Even more brutal blackpill experience than for whites

Over if the bulge is not showing at his knee at minimum

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and NZb6Air
i dont want an arranged marriage
Technically speaking, every marriage is arranged — as you need the blessings of the wali. Otherwise it’s not valid. You can’t just have her say yes and disregard her wali. Just try to meet with some women they can find and see which one you like the best. You won’t have to deal with this BS western dating culture which is nonsense.

• +1
i dont want an arranged marriage
Oh oops, I didn’t know you were a murtad. :ogre:

• JFL
Dawg this forum is majority black + ethnic, half the time most threads I see on here are about nigger cock or some KFC tier ahh thread :lul:

• +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian
Looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter
half of them are just trolling incels while the other half are deluded white raised severely autistic niggas
Which group do I fall in? :unsure:

Be careful how you answer :what:

No wonder there’s like 5 BBCs in this forum and half of them are just trolling incels while the other half are deluded white raised severely autistic niggas

If I was BBC I’d get jacked would be easy af due to genetics most BBC are already jacked without even going to the gym

Nigga I’d wear some colors make some hand symbols automatic respect ain’t nobody gonna mess with a BBC throwing symbols
Thought you are bbc

My friend is blasian and he’s had 9% body fat ever since he was 13. He’s 29 now. Never once has he gone above. Always had abs of steel. Mirin hard.
Does he slay in the Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

I’m the mix. I’m here to troll incels and I’m also an autistic nigga:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Does he slay in the Netherlands
He's Islamic, so he doesn't go any further than third base (receiving and giving) because he wants to save it for marriage. But yeah, lotsa bitches like him due to the vibe he gives off (athletic, black-passing), though they eventually get turned off because he's a nice guy and not the thugmaxxer he looks like. Still, he could have fucked at least three bitches but he didn't go past third base with them. Not even when one of them was laying with him in bed and begging to get fucked.

All blacks need to do is geomax.

Saw a blackcel kissing a girl at the club who fogged him to death in Hungary

Just go to a country where there are 0 black men. All about filling a niche.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
Blacks have decent smv but their rmv (basically value for LTRs or having children) is the lowest of the lows.

Any white woman dating a black man is automatically considered white trash / a whore etc..

All blacks need to do is geomax.

Saw a blackcel kissing a girl at the club who fogged him to death in Hungary

Just go to a country where there are 0 black men. All about filling a niche.
True BBC halo is legit, i've seen dozens of 3 PSL blacksmen hanging out with decent MTBs+ white women.

some of the BBC were even in their 40's and 50"s and were walking with their snowbunnies in the street.

even if they attract 10% of white women this is still a big niche if blacks are a minority + their only competition is other BBC with a bigger dick. Blacked whores tend to never go back and find a cuck husband in open relationship for a reason.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and uksucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back