Being black is a bigger failo than being 5’5 (with proof) (black and white smv gap is huge)

Being black is genuinely worse failo than being 5’5 and im not exaggerating.

Our own women are turning to white men
View attachment 3214523
And btw the nigga in the tiktok is normie at best with a ltn eye area
View attachment 3214525

View attachment 3214530
Even the most subhuman of the subhuman wants some white boy
View attachment 3214531
Btw lightskin women are even worse than datkskin. Liggtskin women are part white so they are more whitewashed

White women
Also prefer white guys dating a black guy will ruin their reputation so for her to make a acceptation for you you have to literally be austin dunham or some shit
hispanic women
Pretty much the only race of women that actually prefers their own race. However when it comes to black people they hate them u will never see a white and black couple in public and if u do its some black tyrone with some obese latina land whale

Asian/indian women
Must i even explain

So who is there left? Ghetto white girls who like thugs, some small niche of black girls, and obese latinas.

Being 5’4 sucks but genuinely even 5’4 guys dont have it this hard. Atleast some 5’4 hispanics can pull a hispanic girl

I even did a experiment on wizz

This is some ltn 5’9 white dude i used
View attachment 3214541
This is a 6’4 black dude i used who was tyrone looked like a slightly worse austin dunham (bottom 4 are either bulk or wizz speak btw and one of them is a gay dude jfl)
View attachment 3214539
Even 5’4 people dont struggle this hard

Genuinely as a black person you have to either be 6’5+ or have a gigatyrone face to even compete with white 5’10 normies nowadays

The gap between a white and black persons smv is almost like the gap between a male and females smv
Truth bhai

• +1
Reactions: _Tigrim_
Dnr

yea i dont get how anyone using tiktok is still oblivious to JBW.

and its only gonna get worse because tiktok is brainwashing girls to further worship white guys due to how the algorithm works

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Don't project your imbecile fantasies on me. Do you really think among millions of white women, there isn't a percentual of them who actually have black men as their type? Only a mentally impared person would make such assumption.

There are white women even into dirty pajeets like you, so stfu your ignorant fuck.
Fantasy? Jfl. I'm not the chink fantasising about blacks. Who said I'm curry? Sounds like you're the one projecting your asianness.

Do you really think among millions of white women, there isn't a percentual of them who actually have black men as their type?
Dumbass your original statement was "many" not a percentual. Absolute retard. What's it like being a low iq gook?

Fantasy? Jfl. I'm not the chink fantasising about blacks. Who said I'm curry? Sounds like you're the one projecting your asianness.
No you're just some dumbass GrAYcel talking shit as usual. Niggers live rent free in your mind. Did one of them fuck your pajeeta or something?

Dumbass your original statement was "many" not a percentual. Absolute retard. What's it like being a low iq gook?
Tell me how does this even make sense. A percentual relates to a % of given number, it could be high or low, I didn't state that my little illiterate street shitter.

And I can't answer that. Try asking your mom, since she was dumb enough to fuck your subhuman father and give birth to this abomination you are.

Imagine using the fact that I'm not terminally online on a curry incel forum as an insult jfl.

Niggers live rent free in your mind. Did one of them fuck your pajeeta or something?
Yet you are the one fantasising about them :lul:

Why would I ever be with a poojeeta jfl. Did a nigger cuck you which is why you now have an inferiority complex towards them?

Tell me how does this even make sense. A percentual relates to a % of given number, it could be high or low,
The wording of your reply meant lower. Jeez, dealing with low iq autists is exausting. I even need to repeat that I'm not from india since it didn't sink in the first time.

And I can't answer that. Try asking your mom, since she was dumb enough to fuck your subhuman father and give birth to this abomination you are.

My mum isn't a gook dumbass :lul:

I mog you all the way to mumbai