Being black with colored eyes

L

lafreestyle

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
124
Reputation
227
Ppl act like im rare always asking me questions about my background

Is it really that rare black ppl having colored eyes
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
Quite uncommon but doesnt guarantee good looks
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid and lafreestyle
exotic halo
 
  • +1
Reactions: lafreestyle
Ppl act like im rare always asking me questions about my background

Is it really that rare black ppl having colored eyes
I’ve never seen a fully black person have coloured eyes irl so yes.

And trust me I see a lot of black people in my area so yes is rare can vouch

Interesting question

Water is wet question

Zario bolanos is Adam question
 
  • +1
Reactions: lafreestyle
exotic halo
People often talk about it alot when it comes to me they ask me about my background and I always have to show baby pictures to prove they not contacts
 
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid and erikt7
I’ve never seen a fully black person have coloured eyes irl so yes.

And trust me I see a lot of black people in my area so yes is rare can vouch

Interesting question

Water is wet question

Zario bolanos is Adam question
I’m fully black
 
  • +1
Reactions: erikt7
People often talk about it alot when it comes to me they ask me about my background and I always have to show baby pictures to prove they not contacts
Yeee

Sounds weird but they’re trying to check if ur genes are good enough to pass on to their offspring subconsciously 🤣

Huge W
 
  • +1
Reactions: lafreestyle
Quite uncommon but doesnt guarantee good looks
nerfs dimo

Kanye
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
Yeee

Sounds weird but they’re trying to check if ur genes are good enough to pass on to their offspring subconsciously 🤣

Huge W
I mainly attract white women and they have colored eyes so ig it’s a colored eye thing but I don’t like it
 
if they're both bloated then it's a fair comparison no
I mean generally a darker eye color is a more dimorphic trait on men so yeah youre right. Forgot that fact
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae

Similar threads

Surfsup
Replies
5
Views
56
pexy
pexy
dogshitinfras
Replies
21
Views
121
Raison_d'être
Raison_d'être
cooIguy
Replies
38
Views
253
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top