Being blackpilled hurts ur Relationship with your mom

Just4Beast

Just4Beast

Iron
She just told me that if i get a girl that i love it would change my worldview. I said that i cant really love a girl the way she means with the word love because of my worldview.

I cant talk about girls with her. I can tho with women my age ( around 20 ). Most of them are blackpilled and if your good with them u can really talk about every nuance of the blackpill with them.

With my mom i have to go to my room because i get headaches. She is so fucking bluepilled its insane. But hey she made a manlet because of her worldview.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, It'snotover, Deleted member 21898 and 7 others
Can anybody relate?

It's unnatural to share many things with your mother tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Hero of the Imperium, Tallooksmaxxer and 5 others
It's unnatural to share many things with your mother tbh
I dont think so. I speak a lot with my mom but in my blackpilled years it just is annoying as fuck. I love her tho. Good human being. She treats truecels with respect and raised me and my sister the same way

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I dont think so. I speak a lot with my mom but in my blackpilled years it just is annoying as fuck. I love her tho. Good human being. She treats truecels with respect and raised me and my sister the same way
I'd advice to only have those conversations with friends, not with your mother, you are supposed to only talk to her about your day and maybe tell her a bit of drama that happened and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Just4Beast
I'd advice to only have those conversations with friends, not with your mother, you are supposed to only talk to her about your day and maybe tell her a bit of drama that happened and that's it.
Sounds good

She just told me that if i get a girl that i love it would change my worldview. I said that i cant really love a girl the way she means with the word love because of my worldview.

I cant talk about girls with her. I can tho with women my age ( around 20 ). Most of them are blackpilled and if your good with them u can really talk about every nuance of the blackpill with them.

With my mom i have to go to my room because i get headaches. She is so fucking bluepilled its insane. But hey she made a manlet because of her worldview.
A man's gotta be able to put his mother in check.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Tallooksmaxxer and Magical Apple
Nah thats my mom bruh. My dad would hit me so bad if i just raise the voice lmao
I'm not talking about yelling at her. And I'm not talking about this situation. For this one you shouldn't talk to her about it. I'm talking about if you get a relationship and your mother tries to get involved in it.

• +1
I'm not talking about yelling at her. And I'm not talking about this situation. For this one you shouldn't talk to her about it. I'm talking about if you get a relationship and your mother tries to get involved in it.
Thats true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I’m annoyed by the fact that my mom always calls me handsome and encourages me to have a family when in reality I’m a manlet nearcel. Sometimes I wish I was a truecel though because I’m completely fucked, but I can get laid with some hideous women once in a while so I can’t consider myself a truecel. :feelsbadman:

• +1
I’m annoyed by the fact that my mom always calls me handsome and encourages me to have a family when in reality I’m a manlet nearcel. Sometimes I wish I was truecel though because I’m completely fucked, but I can get laid with some hideous women once in a while so I can’t consider myself a truecel. :feelsbadman:
Thats truecel for me. Tbh if you cant fuck beckie just stay celibate. Cant reproduce dogshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
Thats truecel for me. Tbh if you cant fuck beckie just stay celibate. Cant reproduce dogshit
The problem is that to have a hope of creating a good offspring I need to find a woman at least my height with very good eye area because mine is dogshit. Is it possible? Definitely, it’s not. It’s over. :feelsbadman:

A man's gotta be able to put his mother in check.
my parents are off in their own world and cant really understand my experience.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz and Deleted member 12002
the ubermensch's brain is not compatible with that of the untermensch. the low mentality and poor abstract thinking abilities of the normie npc cannot comprehend the high concepts we discuss on this forum. just pretend everything's fine and don't discuss things too deeply. learn to deflect their worries and questions and dismiss them. change the subject on a whim. foids are scatterbrained, they'll lose track of what they're talking about.

• +1

I feel the pain. Same thing happens with my mom.

• So Sad
me and my mom were talking about the future and shit "If you decide to have kids" its not like i have a choice anyways :feelsbadman: tf am i supposed to say to that

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Just4Beast
me and my mom were talking about the future and shit "If you decide to have kids" its not like i have a choice anyways :feelsbadman: tf am i supposed to say to that
Feel you. And if you try to be positive you lie to you innerself. Your fucked anyway

JFL, no. My mother told me that me and I are going to be treated like shit by others because of our looks.

• Love it