Being blonde is literally the worst you can have as a man

@Gudru I read over your sources, and they seem to be full of shit. First one states that blonde man get 3 dates a month, while brown haired people get 10 dates a month. It also states that old people with gray hair get more dates than blonde haired guys at 6 dates a month.

Now, how the fuck do you get ten dates a month? Let's say you have a job and you are not a neet. Even going on a date every weekend will only result in 4 dates a month. How the fuck does an old grandpa with gray balding hair get 6 dates a month? Nigga, have you even read the article yourself?

Not only that, Bustle doesn't provide a single motherfucking decent source in their article.

Second article is even more of shit. Its only source was a dating app "NameYourPrice" which listed most successful people who matched. Looking at app demographics shows that literally 90% of the app have brown hair and black hair. No shit they would have more success.

Both articles are unproven. Blonde hair is a halo on men and women alike.

Women like darker hair, blonde makes you look more boyish and doesn't signal maturity.

Even the girls I talk to irl and the girls I see prefer dark hair on guys. It's so insane, was in a group chat and the girls were saying how they fall for brown hair.

The only reason I didn't dye my hair darker yet is because I'm a huge pussy and I'm afraid of people and classmates I know irl commenting on it.

Here's some stuff you could read:
Props to @MammothActuary
In 2020 men can dye their hair without looking gay or aspie...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@Playboypuertorican

• JFL
ginger is way worse
Being ginger is worse than being indian

black hair > brown hair > blonde hair > ginger hair and freckles

while for girls hair color does not matter much

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 685
In Spain it's different. I'd love to go to Barca some day
it's full of feminist manifests everywhere, feminist activists, hypergamous girls and people who try to scam tourists.
I advise to have a trip to EE (like Estonia) instead

This rule pretty much only applies to Nordic and germanic populations.

If @Gudru was teleported to Los Angeles or Miami, latinas and most white girls (most American white girls aren’t blonde, more likely to be brunettes) would be all over him.
^^As far as hair goes.

no even in these countries golden blonde like young DiCaprio/Jordan Barrett is appealing to woman.

it’s when you go into light straw/platinum blonde that it starts to look low test on some men.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 685
no even in these countries golden blonde like young DiCaprio/Jordan Barrett is appealing to woman.

it’s when you go into light straw/platinum blonde that it starts to look low test on some men.
that’s what I was mainly referring to when I meant blonde.

• +1
This rule pretty much only applies to Nordic and germanic populations.

If @Gudru was teleported to Los Angeles or Miami, latinas and most white girls (most American white girls aren’t blonde, more likely to be brunettes) would be all over him.
^^As far as hair goes.
Women in America and women everywhere prefer darker hair more. However, having blonde hair isn’t as much of a failo as it is in Europe.

• +1
Not as brutal as aging

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200123-154238_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200123-154238_Samsung Internet.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20200123-153853_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200123-153853_Samsung Internet.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
lol at everyone only using examples of blonde streaks or brownish hair as proof. Anyways, even the man in the picture would look better with dark hair

• +1
from my experience:

girls with blonde hair show very low interest in me. only young ones max. my gf is blonde tho.

dark haired girls like blonde guys. still a large amount of them likes brunette or dark more but blonde is not that much of a "flaw" as for blonde girls. its all about face anyways. hair color only matters to average guys. an above average or good looking person can pull girls no matter what haircolor he has

• +1
Yeah sure op, the worst thing in life, ethnic guys are more attractive than him

Yeah sure op, the worst thing in life, ethnic guys are more attractive than him

is that even still considered blonde? its super dark. i have the same color i think

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 685 and hebbewem
is that even still considered blonde? its super dark. i have the same color i think
Obviously it’s not. It’s called cherry-picking using models.

• +1
About JBW and Brazil... well I dont really know if this works here, also JBW theory sounds like a cope and I have many reasons for think this, whatever, in Brazil I would say that the JBW theory would work but because of status, people in Brazil think that white=rich asf...

GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER THEORY

JFL it's over for this incel blonde

As long as you arent asian or indian your pheno/ethnicity is good.

I feel like all your threads are targeted at me

fuck you

Ah for people saying that in Brazil woman like blonde hair

Untitled 40

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Golden Glass
Some of the most ruthless and high-t men in history were blonde. Quit being a bitch and start viking-maxxing.
1035873345.jpg