Being blueballed sucks so much

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
  • JFL
i hate this shit so much. they even show up on the date without a bra but no action ever.
do u even try to get that action or do u just expect her to whip her titties out in ur face

do u even try to get that action or do u just expect her to whip her titties out in ur face
i made a move on my oneitis and she didnt take it well. i eventually learnt she generally doesnt wear a bra so it didnt mean much

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit
it was over long time ago anyway. i should have accepeted being a simp for the chubby goth girl
You should have accepted that your life was over when you were born.

• So Sad
You should have accepted that your life was over when you were born.
she felt a few things about me at least :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:. the other one saw me as trash

• Hmm...
  • +1
which was the best thing that could have ever happened to me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. she was prettier than the other whore too
She wouldn't let you touch. You are so pathetic that you would do anything she asks anyway.

• So Sad
  • JFL
at least she wouldn't ghost me :feelsbadman:. the other whore was merciless
She would put you in a cage, then ghost you to go on a date and send you the video of the night afterwards.

All happening while you are tied up and in a cage in her apartment btw.

• So Sad
She would put you in a cage, then ghost you to go on a date and send you the video of the night afterwards.

All happening while you are tied up and in a cage in her apartment btw.
she was a good girl. she was sensitive and also had some traditional values too.

she was a good girl. she was sensitive and also had some traditional values too.
Every girl feels like a femme fatale badass when they compare themselves to you. You bring out their sadistic tendencies with your patheticness.

• So Sad
Every girl feels like a femme fatale badass when they compare themselves to you.
the leftist bitch was a femme fatale. look at these pics of hers:

You bring out their sadistic tendencies with your patheticness.
my old oneitis wasnt sadistic at all. maybe she was a bit sassay with me but she still enjoyed my company :feelsbadman:. i thought she was a meanie but she wasnt that bad

• JFL