Being bluepilled is waaaay worse than being blackpilled

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
Yeah just pretend sex doesnt exist and be happy on your own when In actuality:

-sex does exist, it just doesnt exist FOR you

-you arent happy on your own either since you arent talented enough to make up for your lack of sexual success

-you aint gonna be evading the truth forever

and when you get realitypilled your copes gonna be shattered in an instant. As an incel male, you need to accept that your life is gonna be a fruitless endless effort of trying to achieve things that other people didnt need to break a sweat over.

But being bluepilled isnt just about your mentality its about other people's mentalities too. Its better to be attracted to blackpilled girls not bluepilled ones. For example, when i tell random sluts i play bass, their first response is to ask me if im in a band. When i told my oneitis i play bass, her first response was "How fast can you play though?". She was aware that playing an instrument is about being better than others and not fucking around with a cringey band.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Primalsplit, Spergi and 1 other person
Water

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, fuxkdakikez, pig_face and 1 other person

-you arent happy on your own either since you arent talented enough to make up for your lack of sexual success

and when you get realitypilled your copes gonna be shattered in an instant. As an incel male, you need to accept that your life is gonna be a fruitless endless effort of trying to achieve things that other people didnt need to break a sweat over.

But being bluepilled isnt just about your mentality its about other people's mentalities too. Its better to be attracted to blackpilled girls not bluepilled ones. For example, when i tell random sluts i play bass, their first response is to ask me if im in a band. When i told my oneitis i play bass, her first response was "How fast can you play though?". She was aware that playing an instrument is about being better than others and not fucking around with a cringey band.
Essay about Water

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and InnerVoid
water 2024cel

• Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid

i mean it depends for ltns and mtns it def isnt that good cus if ur too blackpilled its gonna make ur brain rotted asf and its gonna fuck up ur nt theres so many niggas ik who do have sex nd they’ee not that good looking but they’re nt enough nd jst deal wit what they got sure they cant slay but they still have sex with decent girls

• So Sad
i mean it depends for ltns and mtns it def isnt that good cus if ur too blackpilled its gonna make ur brain rotted asf and its gonna fuck up ur nt theres so many niggas ik who do have sex nd they’ee not that good looking but they’re nt enough nd jst deal wit what they got sure they cant slay but they still have sex with decent girls
cope, if you have sex then you ae attractive

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
For example, when i tell random sluts i play bass, their first response is to ask me if im in a band. When i told my oneitis i play bass, her first response was "How fast can you play though?". She was aware that playing an instrument is about being better than others and not fucking around with a cringey band.
Based foid.

• Love it

• JFL
Reactions: SA7
she has always been that lol. add tyrone to the mix too
They probably woke up today. Had some crazy monster sex and she went on to prepare an amazing breakfast for him.

How was your morning incel? :feelshmm:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and InnerVoid

dnr bluepill works for chad

• +1
IMG 5801

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Primalsplit, soover4me and 1 other person