Being born is shit Pill

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
The meaning of life is survive and reproduce.

Think about it...
For hundreds of millions of years at the minimum maybe it is actually billions of years we have evolved by some living thing passing on it's genes.
This means on a genetic level we have evolved for hundreds of millions or billions of years to spread our genes it is our life purpose.

You will never be satisfied if you suck at spreading genes you will be depressed and if your good at it you will be dissatisfied and want to do it more.

This is your whole life the need to spread genes every "friend" you have every hobby you have are all based around one simple fact.
Helping you spread genes or coping and avoiding your purpose deliberately usually to reduce depression. Friends are allegiances, hobbies teach you things keep you fit etc

Your entire life is suffering and your purpose is to make more people born into suffering.

Actually being born is shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ChiraqJihad, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
Blackpill u lost

• Love it
Reactions: blackpilled I lost
evolution is cope

It sucks man, in biology there will always be the group of males that get left out of reproduction, what is happening now with hypergamy and women wanting to be with top 99.99th percentile males is normal, it sucks to be the one who isn’t chad, but this is the way it is.

Religion, heaven and hell were all made up to make incels/normies feel bad about not wanting to be another drone slave and so one of the worst sins in most religions is suicide, suicide is so preached against because people don’t like the idea of someone not appealing to authority and being a good dog working all your life whilst chad simply exists and gets paid more per hour than you do in a day, suicide is the ultimate escape

• Love it
Reactions: blackpilled I lost