Being born male is a curse, I fucking hate this shit

A life of sex love and attention

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Why did you tell him

let him know.that autistic would have found her anyway.
I already found her the moment I asked, I was too impatient. Anyway, imagine being Chad and you receive these selfies from her
Kaya-Scodelatio-Naked-Body.jpg

Having a snatch in this society gets you spoilt.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Robert01
I already found her the moment I asked, I was too impatient. Anyway, imagine being Chad and you receive these selfies from her
Kaya-Scodelatio-Naked-Body.jpg
I would be disappointed because I am not fucking her at that moment

finally! someone else on this site that isn't a deluded tart. yes. fuck being male! the worst punishment that could be inflected on foids would be to force them to transition and become ugly unwanted low status men.
So you want to get pounded by a dick. And only be seen as a sextoy or piece of meat. Have to put on makeup every day and regularly shave your arms and legs. Get your period every month, suffer from mood-swings, get approached and sexually harassed by ugly men on a regular basis. Be weak and not able to defend yourself. Get taken advantage of when you're drunk.
Yeah, life as a girl is better for sure lol.
I'd rather be seen as a sextoy than an undesirable piece of genetic trash. women complaining about being wanted and desired is like rich people complaining about the stress of managing all their money. cry me a fucking river. I'd be a feminine girly lesbian that hooks up with other feminine girly lesbians (masculine lesbians are disgusting subhuman monsters) the rest of your rant is just typical femishit talking points. obvious IT infiltrator.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanVirgin