Being born with poor mental health genes is possibly one of the worst things I have

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
For the past week, I've felt this unsettling and empty feeling. I've tried playing videogames and shit, but my mind just wanders off and I think of that hollow feeling and just end up rage quitting. A friend of mine had suggested that I take some xanax or smoke weed, but I declined stating that I'd rather not and wanted to deal with this feeling and fight it.

I've had this sort of feeling before, but it never really lasted this long. I am aware I am genetically pre-disposed to a myriad of mental illnesses, my drug addict older brother had suffered from:- AVP (avoidance personality disorder - which I am 99% sure I also have), depression as well as a form of BPD. Now whether that was from drug use, genetic predispostion or both is another debate, but it is quite clear cut and obvious that I have a predispostion to wide range of maladaptive behaviours, I've had to get hobbies and read philosophy to fight off the impending doom which awaits me. Tbh writing looksmax posts is somewhat therapeutic for me, it's the only real way I can articulate any thoughts of mine, notice thought patterns, etc.

Now I don't believe I have or am experiencing depression, but I believe I am at risk of it as well as schizophrenia. I think BPD is off the table however, I do not display any of it's symptoms. I do believe with a high degree of confidence that I have AVP, since I experience many of the symptoms such as shyness and a degree of social awkwardness as well as a fear of social embarrassment.

I do fight off my awkwardnes and shyness via the use of drugs or playing sports to an extreme extent. I've noticed that after a training session or intense exercise session, when all the exercise related hormones are pumping inside me, I tend to be far more low inhib and thus able to talk to a lot more people. If you had made me not exercise for a 2 week period, my mental health would decline rapidly. The "sports effect" peaks at about 15 mins after exercise and lasts for a good few hours. Although my awkwardness/shyness isn't strong enough to deter me from activities, it's just a mental obstacle.

Being born with poor mental health genes is possibly one of the worst genetic traits, and from a biological standpoint this makes sense. When an animal expresses maladaptive behaviours, they tend to somewhat disrupt the group they are within as well as pose a greater risk to themselves and thus be unable to pass their genes on, with the advent of jew pills (anti-depressants, anti-psychotics, benzos) these maladaptive individuals are given a chance at life again, but are unfortunately able to pass their genes on.

It's a miracle, I've not broken down into insanity being born a 5'5 curry, relatively unstable family life as well as these predispositions. Only thing that has kept my sanity has been sports and philosophy. I suspect I will end up with mental health issues sometime in the future, these problems tend to arise at the early 20s. I suspect I can keep things under wraps for a while.

But fuck this empty feeling is possibly one of the worst things I've had to deal with, it's like being chased by an impending sense of doom. There are only so many distractions and way to avoid this feeling, no matter what I do that feeling is lurking around the corner waiting for me to stop the activity I'm doing and come back to haunt me.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, valhalar, Prince88 and 7 others
Hop on low dose trt and all these problems gonna go

For the past week, I've felt this unsettling and empty feeling. I've tried playing videogames and shit, but my mind just wanders off and I think of that hollow feeling and just end up rage quitting. A friend of mine had suggested that I take some xanax or smoke weed, but I declined stating that I'd rather not and wanted to deal with this feeling and fight it.

I've had this sort of feeling before, but it never really lasted this long. I am aware I am genetically pre-disposed to a myriad of mental illnesses, my drug addict older brother had suffered from:- AVP (avoidance personality disorder - which I am 99% sure I also have), depression as well as a form of BPD. Now whether that was from drug use, genetic predispostion or both is another debate, but it is quite clear cut and obvious that I have a predispostion to wide range of maladaptive behaviours, I've had to get hobbies and read philosophy to fight off the impending doom which awaits me. Tbh writing looksmax posts is somewhat therapeutic for me, it's the only real way I can articulate any thoughts of mine, notice thought patterns, etc.

Now I don't believe I have or am experiencing depression, but I believe I am at risk of it as well as schizophrenia. I think BPD is off the table however, I do not display any of it's symptoms. I do believe with a high degree of confidence that I have AVP, since I experience many of the symptoms such as shyness and a degree of social awkwardness as well as a fear of social embarrassment.

I do fight off my awkwardnes and shyness via the use of drugs or playing sports to an extreme extent. I've noticed that after a training session or intense exercise session, when all the exercise related hormones are pumping inside me, I tend to be far more low inhib and thus able to talk to a lot more people. If you had made me not exercise for a 2 week period, my mental health would decline rapidly. The "sports effect" peaks at about 15 mins after exercise and lasts for a good few hours. Although my awkwardness/shyness isn't strong enough to deter me from activities, it's just a mental obstacle.

Being born with poor mental health genes is possibly one of the worst genetic traits, and from a biological standpoint this makes sense. When an animal expresses maladaptive behaviours, they tend to somewhat disrupt the group they are within as well as pose a greater risk to themselves and thus be unable to pass their genes on, with the advent of jew pills (anti-depressants, anti-psychotics, benzos) these maladaptive individuals are given a chance at life again, but are unfortunately able to pass their genes on.

It's a miracle, I've not broken down into insanity being born a 5'5 curry, relatively unstable family life as well as these predispositions. Only thing that has kept my sanity has been sports and philosophy. I suspect I will end up with mental health issues sometime in the future, these problems tend to arise at the early 20s. I suspect I can keep things under wraps for a while.

But fuck this empty feeling is possibly one of the worst things I've had to deal with, it's like being chased by an impending sense of doom. There are only so many distractions and way to avoid this feeling, no matter what I do that feeling is lurking around the corner waiting for me to stop the activity I'm doing and come back to haunt me.

Subhuman traits tend to come in packages. Most of the Indians on here come with both physical and mental trash genes.(including myself)

Funny how we ended up in the same space, as if the Blackpill laws are so tight that it was inevitable.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, joseph, Deleted member 15164 and 2 others
Didn't read shit

But if you ended up on this site, chances are you have some mental illness. That goes for everyone in here

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, chawaje, justinzayn and 3 others
it's not your mental health genes, it's your 5'5 curry genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Kozner and Biiyo03
Bad genes come in a package

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Biiyo03
Very few people are born with mental illnesses. It is almost always triggered by environment, which can be correlated by your looks (negatively) or an abusive environment, growing up with mentally ill parents or parents that live pretty excluded socially etc. and thus set an example for you to become an outcast can trigger genes for autism or bpd etc.

A Chad or someone living a decent life, good family, might very well carry with him genes that could express itself into things like autism, but cause the triggers aren’t there they won’t express themselves:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Zeruel and FailedNormieManlet
Hop on low dose trt and all these problems gonna go
I don’t think I have test issues, it’s my poor mood which prevents me from doing much. I’ve started snapping out of it, and did something productive
Subhuman traits tend to come in packages. Most of the Indians on here come with both physical and mental trash genes.(including myself)

Funny how we ended up in the same space, as if the Blackpill laws are so tight that it was inevitable.
Thing is I’m not a bad looking guy or anything and have good genes for athleticism/wrestling. It’s more of my tendency to get depressed which fucks me. I have above avg intelligence and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
I don’t think I have test issues, it’s my poor mood which prevents me from doing much. I’ve started snapping out of it, and did something productive

Thing is I’m not a bad looking guy or anything and have good genes for athleticism/wrestling. It’s more of my tendency to get depressed which fucks me. I have above avg intelligence and stuff
Low t does have depressive tendencies. Do you wake up with a morning wood everyday ?

Low t does have depressive tendencies. Do you wake up with a morning wood everyday ?
If I’ve not jerked off before bed, then yes I do. This depressive week has seen my libido tank, I can’t even look at naked girls because I end up too depressed

u werent born like this, u were raped when u were little and now ur submissive and mentally ill because of it

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
If I’ve not jerked off before bed, then yes I do. This depressive week has seen my libido tank, I can’t even look at naked girls because I end up too depressed
I honestly think this is hormone imbalance

• +1
I honestly think this is hormone imbalance
Maybe, my doctor said I had low levels of calcium and is requesting I do a blood test. I think I might get my test measured too tbh

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived and FailedNormieManlet
Eat crushed eggshelss
Mogger.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 15917 and FailedNormieManlet
Being born with bad mental health is cope most the time.

Do you think maybe you feel this way because you subconsciously know you are inferior because of ur height/race and lack of validation of ur genes due to no sex?

What are bad mental genes?

If you're a buddist you can just end yourself and chose a new character.

• Woah
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
2 sentences in, video games is not a cure for depression it just enlonges your suffeting

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deprived
You seem to have a good mindset combatting with sports, try delayed grstification gonna sound stupid. Also i cant see into your lifr, you cpuld be a loser or a millionaire who feels sad. Id suggest rather than doing stuff that makes you happy now and sad later do stuff that makes you happy in the long run

• +1
This is the feeling i hate the most. Sometimes when i take beta blockers to get rid of my anxiety, i transition into this emptiness for a couple hours

One time watching some really funny yt videos cured it

You seem to have a good mindset combatting with sports, try delayed grstification gonna sound stupid. Also i cant see into your lifr, you cpuld be a loser or a millionaire who feels sad. Id suggest rather than doing stuff that makes you happy now and sad later do stuff that makes you happy in the long run
Yes I wish I was disciplined too

Being born with poor mental health genes is possibly one of the worst genetic traits

Indeed. In group therapy, I was taking Risperidone, Fluoxetine and Hydroxyzine for ASD.

Now then...let us begin the exhibition:

What is Processing Speed?​

When describing Processing Speed in my reports, I write:

Processing Speed measures the speed and accuracy of visual identification, decision making, and decision implementation.

There are three key components of this statement: 1) visual identification, 2) decision making, and 3) decision implementation. Simply put, processing speed involves the ability to identify the task at hand, recognize the decision that needs to be made, and make the decision.

Students who excel at processing speed are able to work quickly on cognitive and academic tasks. Usually they are among the first students to finish a test or to complete homework assignments. Determining a student’s processing speed gives us insight into how efficiently he or she is able to complete such tasks. As we’ll see below, however, students who work quickly may also experience other variables that contribute to their speed, some that aren’t necessarily positive.

How is it Calculated?​

The Processing Speed index score is calculated using two subtests: Coding and Symbol Search. This is true for both the WISC-V (for children and adolescents) and the WAIS-IV (for adults).

The Coding subtest requires the student to view a series of numbers written in rows on a page. The student then draws a corresponding symbol under each number. The student is given two minutes to complete as many symbols as possible. The student is awarded one point for each correctly drawn symbol. The student is not penalized for incorrect symbols.

The Symbol Search subtest displays one or two symbols (depending on the age of the student) on the left hand side of the page. The student then must determine whether that symbol appears in a series of symbols displayed on the right side of the page. If the symbol appears, the student circles it. If not, the student checks the “No” box. The student has two minutes to complete as many items as possible. The student is then awarded one point for each correct answer but loses a point for each incorrect answer.

Once the two subtests are completed and scored, the score is then converted to a standard score that can be interpreted. The Processing Speed index score can be interpreted using the following scale:

• 130 or above: Very Superior
  • 120-129: Superior
  • 110-119: High Average
  • 90-109: Average
  • 80-89: Low Average
  • 70-79: Borderline
  • Below 70: Extremely Low

After controlling for full scale IQ, the present results show that processing speed index standard scores were on average 12 points lower in the group with ASD compared to the group with typical development. There were, however, no significant group differences in standard score age-related changes within this age range. For subtest raw scores, the group with ASD demonstrated robustly slower processing speeds in the adult versions of the IQ test (i.e., WAIS-III) but not in the child versions (WISC-III), even though age-related changes were similar in both the ASD and typically developing groups. This pattern of results may reflect difficulties that become increasingly evident in ASD on more complex measures of processing speed. Finally, DTI measures of whole-brain white matter microstructure suggested that fractional anisotropy (but not mean diffusivity, radial diffusivity, or axial diffusivity) made significant but small-sized contributions to processing speed standard scores across our entire sample. Taken together, the present findings suggest that robust decreases in processing speed may be present in ASD, more pronounced in adulthood, and partially attributable to white matter microstructural integrity.

This is necessary to understand the bits I will offer of Schizophrenic Spectrum Disorder(SSD), and of-course, ASD.

I'll now provide my own variants:

SSD:

SCZ CC

XX

ASD:

Met CG

We shall start with TCF4 and CSF2RA...

Cognitive and sensorimotor gating impairments in transgenic mice overexpressing the schizophrenia susceptibility gene Tcf4 in the brain​

ethods: To investigate the possible function of TCF4 in the adult central nervous system, we generated transgenic mice that moderately overexpress TCF4 postnatally in the brain to reduce the risk of developmental effects possibly interfering with adult brain functions. Tcf4 transgenic mice were characterized with molecular, histological, and behavioral methods.

Results: Tcf4 transgenic mice display profound deficits in contextual and cued fear conditioning and sensorimotor gating. Furthermore, we show that TCF4 interacts with the neurogenic bHLH factors NEUROD and NDRF in vivo. Molecular analyses revealed the dynamic circadian deregulation of neuronal bHLH factors in the adult hippocampus.

Conclusions: We conclude that TCF4 likely acts in concert with other neuronal bHLH transcription factors contributing to higher-order cognitive processing. Moderate transcriptional deregulation of Tcf4 in the brain interferes with cognitive functions and might alter circadian processes in mice. These observations provide insight for the first time into the physiological function of TCF4 in the adult brain and its possible contributions to neuropsychiatric disease conditions.

Yes...Now let us look at sensorimotor gating:

Sensorimotor gating is the process by which one filters out relevant from irrelevant information, a process that is deficient in multiple neuropsychiatric disorders including TS (Castellanos et al., 1996). Prepulse inhibition (PPI) is a measure of sensorimotor gating, in which response, or startle, to a stimulus (pulse) is diminished when the stimulus is preceded by a smaller stimulus (prepulse) (Swerdlow, 2013; Swerdlow and Sutherland, 2005). Disruption of this normal inhibition of startle is consistent with deficient sensorimotor gating.

Very nice. We see that sensorimotor gating is critical for processing visual information, thus having a potential effect on processing speed.

Next(CSF2RA):

• The protein encoded by this gene is the alpha subunit of the heterodimeric receptor for colony stimulating factor 2, a cytokine which controls the production, differentiation, and function of granulocytes and macrophages. The encoded protein is a member of the cytokine family of receptors. This gene is found in the pseudoautosomal region (PAR) of the X and Y chromosomes. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene, with some of the isoforms being membrane-bound and others being soluble. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]

The presence of cytokine receptor abnormalities in schizophrenia may help explain prior epidemiologic data relating the risk for this illness to altered rates of autoimmune disorders, prenatal infection and familial leukemia.

The results showed that schizophrenic patients had an inflammatory cytokine profile and imbalanced T-helper 1, T-helper 2, and regulatory cytokines. The severity of symptoms and abnormal behaviors in addition to antipsychotic therapies may affect abnormal cytokine levels in these patients

Schizophrenia, a multisystem disorder with an unknown etiology, is associated with several immune dysfunctions, including abnormal levels of circulating cytokines. In this review, we investigated the changes of cytokines in schizophrenic patients, their connection with behavioral symptoms severity and their potential clinical implications. We also assessed the possible causative role of abnormal cytokine levels in schizophrenia pathogenesis. Based on meta-analyses, we categorized cytokines according to their changes in schizophrenic patients into four groups:

Now...let us examine MET:
During embryonic development, MET signaling plays a role in gastrulation, development and migration of muscles and neuronal precursors

The autism associated MET receptor tyrosine kinase engages early neuronal growth mechanism and controls glutamatergic circuits development in the forebrain​

Dysregulated MET signaling may lead to pathological changes in forebrain maturation and connectivity, and thus contribute to the emergence of neurological symptoms associated with ASD.