Being broke and ugly is the greatest blessing in disguise

Mecha-Man

Mecha-Man

Bronze
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
442
Reputation
360
Because you get to see just how conditional "love" really is and that nobody gives a rat's ass about you.

That is a very big lesson in life.

Now I know what you might be thinking. "Breh, I wanna live a social life, have teenage love, and feel the burning passion of romance and steaming hot sex"

Yes, I get that, but you know what's more important than all of that?


KNAW - LEDGE

Why be happy and experience all of that? Instead pursue truth of reality instead.
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, inceliusndius, SPAM and 4 others
having severe body dysmorphia and endless money is a greater gift
 
  • JFL
Reactions: inceliusndius and Mecha-Man
I don't know about ugly but when it comes to foids I think being broke and hot is actually better than being rich and hot, when foids fuck a broke guy they don't expect him to pay for anything. And it's more impulsive, sex happens like right away.

Between a broke ugly incel and someone who has kids they're struggling with, the people who have kids they didn't want or weren't ready for are way more pitiful.
 
having severe body dysmorphia and endless money is a greater gift
Indeed.

Being ugly and broke: blessing in disguise
Being hot and rich: bigger blessing and not in disguise

Moral of the story? Life's a gift either way
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and whiteissuperior
There really is no end to the cope:feelswhy:
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mecha-Man
Because you get to see just how conditional "love" really is and that nobody gives a rat's ass about you.

That is a very big lesson in life.

Now I know what you might be thinking. "Breh, I wanna live a social life, have teenage love, and feel the burning passion of romance and steaming hot sex"

Yes, I get that, but you know what's more important than all of that?


KNAW - LEDGE

Why be happy and experience all of that? Instead pursue truth of reality instead.
"Because you get to see just how conditional "love" really is" You also get to see how unconditional it is too, you get to see who was there for your money and there cause they love you, This thread also just reminds me of this song.

 
Last edited:
Yep, I'm blessed.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Mecha-Man
Because you get to see just how conditional "love" really is and that nobody gives a rat's ass about you.

That is a very big lesson in life.

Now I know what you might be thinking. "Breh, I wanna live a social life, have teenage love, and feel the burning passion of romance and steaming hot sex"

Yes, I get that, but you know what's more important than all of that?


KNAW - LEDGE

Why be happy and experience all of that? Instead pursue truth of reality instead.
YEAH GOING FROM AUTISM/LTN TO HTN IS A ROLLERCOASTER-GOOD POST
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mecha-Man
YEAH GOING FROM AUTISM/LTN TO HTN IS A ROLLERCOASTER-GOOD POST
Threads like these separate winners from losers.

Losers complain and wanna remain miserable.

Winners see the upside in everything.
 
Threads like these separate winners from losers.

Losers complain and wanna remain miserable.

Winners see the upside in everything.
DEFINELTY. THATS WHY ONLY 5-1% CAN BE WINNERS IN THIS LIFE.
ILL COME BACK TOMMOROW AND LIKE THE POST I HAVE RAN OUT OF REACTS DUDE
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mecha-Man
money doesnt matter, status doesnt matter either

your looks is your status, your personality is your status, your potential is your looks

everything is looks

only copers cope with money and status
 
DEFINELTY. THATS WHY ONLY 5-1% CAN BE WINNERS IN THIS LIFE.
ILL COME BACK TOMMOROW AND LIKE THE POST I HAVE RAN OUT OF REACTS DUDE
I didn't even know that was possible. Don't sweat it.
 
money doesnt matter, status doesnt matter either

your looks is your status, your personality is your status, your potential is your looks

everything is looks

only copers cope with money and status
You're one of those. Good luck in your life. Dont bother learning any skills or acquiring money, just keep chewing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
I’m rich and extremely handsome, but it’s fax

That’s why I don’t have a desire for a relationship
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mecha-Man
You're one of those. Good luck in your life. Dont bother learning any skills or acquiring money, just keep chewing.
matey, if you ever ascended and descended then youd know that looks is the only variable that makes a gigantic impact.

The only thing that can compare to a looks ascension would be to have billionaire wealth like jeff besoz, but we know thats never gonna happen
 
matey, if you ever ascended and descended then youd know that looks is the only variable that makes a gigantic impact.

The only thing that can compare to a looks ascension would be to have billionaire wealth like jeff besoz, but we know thats never gonna happen

I'm just curious how you "know" that lol. Don't put your limitations on me. I plan on becoming the richest person on the planet one day, whilst being anonymous.

For attracting a partner? Yeah looks the biggest variable. Acquiring a job and having a good social? Yes looks also the biggest variable.

Neither of those are my objectives.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
I'm just curious how you "know" that lol. Don't put your limitations on me. I plan on becoming the richest person on the planet one day, whilst being anonymous.

For attracting a partner? Yeah looks the biggest variable. Acquiring a job and having a good social? Yes looks also the biggest variable.

Neither of those are my objectives.
hey man i respect that, you should try to become the richest person. obviously i wish i was rich too. but its not in the cards for me, so im placing my eggs in a more achieveable basket
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mecha-Man
hey man i respect that, you should try to become the richest person. obviously i wish i was rich too. but its not in the cards for me, so im placing my eggs in a more achieveable basket
Fair enough.

And I respect going for the lower fruit if you feel something higher is simply unobtainable.

The problem with looksmaxxing is
1. It's very difficult to achieve objective attraction. The human taste varies too much. Dealing with millimeters on your face to improve attraction with is partly subjective? I don't like games where the rules are arbitrary and decided as you go, and achieving attraction seems like it does that a lot.

2. You're going to have to deal with haters no matter what. If I'm gonna achieve success I want it alone and anonymous. Being under the spotlight people are always going to try to find a way to twist your words and paint you as the villain. No matter how good you end up looking.

Tldr, it's not worth investing in looks for me because our species itself is not worth investing in.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
wow the most humble man
he is the most delusional, he is neetcel living on benefits and virgin in his 20s who planed 4 surgeries, but gave up after he discovered he would never get money for it
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
he is the most delusional, he is neetcel living on benefits and virgin in his 20s who planed 4 surgeries, but gave up after he discovered he would never get money for it
Props to him for not following through on those surgeries. Would have been a waste of money.
 

Similar threads

EuphoricAsianNormie
Replies
18
Views
116
JewishNationalist
JewishNationalist
E
Replies
4
Views
44
eology
E
6
Replies
4
Views
32
SPAM
SPAM
Napoleon1800
Replies
21
Views
102
nqx05
nqx05
Dondraper75
Replies
2
Views
12
Dondraper75
Dondraper75

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top