Being Brown/Dravidian has never been a problem for me

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
I'm Dravidian and life is good. I've always felt blessed, always proud of my heritage and many GL women are sexually attracted to me

Being brown has never been a handicap for me or any of those in my family/friend circle. We also live in the West too

We don't need your pity at all, save it for someone who needs it.

If you think your race/ethnicity is holding you back that's the problem. Everyone can see your insecurity from a mile away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
I'm Dravidian and life is good. I've always felt blessed, always proud of my heritage and many GL women are sexually attracted to me

Being brown has never been a handicap for me or any of those in my family/friend circle. We also live in the West too

If you think your race/ethnicity is holding you back that's the problem. Everyone can see your insecurity from a mile away
More shitskin cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Which is Indian
Not true.
280px-South_Asian_Language_Families.jpg

We are all over South Asia as far as Afghanistan

All the same to me. All Indian
You are ignorant of peoples, culture and geography.

We are mostly in India but also other countries and we have a large diaspora in the Caribbean as well

Some of them look different. Still though, from what I’ve seen some still look curry. Although I’ve seen some with a lot of European features
tbh theres def white passing afghans but you can usually tell theyre not european (or at least not western european), their features tend to be rougher (i.,e. bushier eyebrows, bigger nose and thicker lips)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Some of them look different. Still though, from what I’ve seen some still look curry. Although I’ve seen some with a lot of European features
West Asians and Europeans are the same race of course they have the same features

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Our race, or more specifically our skin tone, is 100% what's holding us back and killing us