Being bullied during my childhood might have fucked my brain

mogstar

mogstar

I used to get bullied a lot for having a massive head, kids would laugh behind my back, even teachers would pick on it, I came home crying to my mom about it and she just said “oh you’re completely normal and shit”, anyways fast forward a few years, my first blackpill came when I was 10, when me and my best friend at the time liked this girl and she picked him over me, they then broke up and she “dated me via Facebook” for like two weeks, her best friend thought I was ugly too. After that I had several instances when people like my irl best friend Blackpilled me by saying “* insert girl portuguesecel was in love with at the time* is hot af she’d never date an ugly guy such as yourself”, every time we had a stupid argument he would call me ugly af, he’s had 2 or 3 gfs up until now and I’ve had 2 or 3 rejections from the only girls I approached.
@PrestonYnot @FastBananaCEO @lutte @MarkCorrigan @BIGDICCJIM

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel, itorroella9, goat2x and 13 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, MegamindCel, Deleted member 8576 and 3 others
Yeah I think childhood/adolescent bullying has fucked up half this forum ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, MegamindCel, Honoric and 1 other person
Thought bullying of this level was only in America and South Korea tbh

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Did u ever get physically bullied? I'm glad I didn't but I was still seen as a weak target despite being of the taller (and uglier) kids in middle school.

One guy who I later on became friends w/ used to call me a "spit roast toy" which sounds pretty gay in itself and he always commented on my body like the closet faggot that he was.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and mogstar
i had lonely teen years srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217 and mogstar
Did u ever get physically bullied? I'm glad I didn't but I was still seen as a weak target despite being of the taller (and uglier) kids in middle school.

One guy who I later on became friends w/ used to call me a "spit roast toy" which sounds pretty gay in itself and he always commented on my body like the closet faggot that he was.
Idk what u mean by physical bullying but when I was in 3rd grade there was this kid who kicked me in the head and everyone just started to laugh at me instead of helping me while I was crying on the ground

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13713, shrek and Deleted member 2214
Idk what u mean by physical bullying but when I was in 3rd grade there was this kid who kicked me in the head and everyone just started to laugh at me instead of helping me while I was crying on the ground
Was he shorter than u?

• +1
Yeah but not by much, we were both 8 years old
I am very sorry to hear about this dude... I think that in the US, tall people don't get picked on as much cause of the major height halo.

I remember higgabigga said that in the US "Tall kids just don't get bullied, not to their face at least". This an advantage we missed out on.

• +1
I am very sorry to hear about this dude... I think that in the US, tall people don't get picked on as much cause of the major height halo.

I remember higgabigga said that in the US "Tall kids just don't get bullied, not to their face at least". This an advantage we missed out on.
I got bullied to my face in US despite being 6'7". I was 160 lbs when I graduated so that's probably why.

I've been called ugly and rejected since I moved to a new school in 3rd grade. I thought I was bullied since I was new but it turns out that when I moved back to my old school a few years later, I was still getting bullied and called ugly by girls.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
ignored till u change ur avi

I got bullied to my face in US despite being 6'7". I was 160 lbs when I graduated so that's probably why.

I've been called ugly and rejected since I moved to a new school in 3rd grade. I thought I was bullied since I was new but it turns out that when I moved back to my old school a few years later, I was still getting bullied and called ugly by girls.
But have u ever gotten PHYSICALLY bullied? I can't believe that happening to u at all.

Imagine some punk soccer manlet Chadlite coming up to u and and pushing u all of a sudden, I would break his teeth even w/ my frameletism.

• +1
But have u ever gotten PHYSICALLY bullied? I can't believe that happening to u at all.

Imagine some punk soccer manlet Chadlite coming up to u and and pushing u all of a sudden, I would break his teeth even w/ my frameletism.
Yes. I was a nice/beta guy and one guy picked up on it and started bullying me. Never got punched since they couldn't reach my head but I got wrestled to the ground and pushed a lot. I could've beat their ass tbh but I was raised by a single mother who'd been divorced multiple times so she raised me to be a cuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: huntergatherer, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
Yes. I was a nice/beta guy and one guy picked up on it and started bullying me. Never got punched since they couldn't reach my head but I got wrestled to the ground and pushed a lot. I could've beat their ass tbh but I was raised by a single mother who'd been divorced 4 times so she raised me to be a cuck.
What’s ur face rating ? And are u a khhv ?

What’s ur face rating ? And are u a khhv ?
I was 2.5-3 PSL in high school. Already got 1 surgery and planning to get 1 more this summer to get to 5 PSL. Yes, khhv.

• +1
I was 2.5-3 PSL in high school. Already got 1 surgery and planning to get 1 more this summer to get to 5 PSL. Yes, khhv.
Hope you ascend my friend. Best of luck

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 7725
Your threads are depressing make some more positive ones

• +1
Reactions: IVAR The Boneless
You mog the average user and you want everyone to feel bad for you,
I literally just vent here because ppl here can relate to my experiences plus I don’t mog shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I literally just vent here because ppl here can relate to my experiences plus I don’t mog shit
Lots of people here got bullied including myself don't dwell on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and mogstar

You guys are tall and probably also have big frames as a result. Must have literally deformed faces to be called ugly despite body and height halo.
I never got called ugly

You guys are tall and probably also have big frames as a result. Must have literally deformed faces to be called ugly despite body and height halo.
Most tall people don't have body halo in their teens. I was 160 lbs when I graduated and now am 230 lbs at the same height (6'7"). I looked like a stick figure.

• Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Most tall people don't have body halo in their teens. I was 160 lbs when I graduated and now am 230 lbs at the same height (6'7"). I looked like a stick figure.
6'7" wtf. Why are you here? You're big presumbly in shape, literally just roid tat tan and go slay.

6'7" wtf. Why are you here? You're big presumbly in shape, literally just roid tat tan and go slay.
I was here when I was still subhuman. I've gotten rhino and 2 roid cycles since last year. Need 1 more surgery and then can fillermaxx to Chad level.

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I was here when I was still subhuman. I've gotten rhino and 2 roid cycles since last year. Need 1 more surgery and then can fillermaxx to Chad level.
Mirin an actual looksmaxxer

I used to get bullied a lot for having a massive head, kids would laugh behind my back, even teachers would pick on it, I came home crying to my mom about it and she just said “oh you’re completely normal and shit”, anyways fast forward a few years, my first blackpill came when I was 10, when me and my best friend at the time liked this girl and she picked him over me, they then broke up and she “dated me via Facebook” for like two weeks, her best friend thought I was ugly too. After that I had several instances when people like my irl best friend Blackpilled me by saying “* insert girl portuguesecel was in love with at the time* is hot af she’d never date an ugly guy such as yourself”, every time we had a stupid argument he would call me ugly af, he’s had 2 or 3 gfs up until now and I’ve had 2 or 3 rejections from the only girls I approached.
@PrestonYnot @FastBananaCEO @lutte @MarkCorrigan @BIGDICCJIM
Sounds like truly trash friends mate. Sorry that you had to go through that as a child

• +1

• So Sad
I think people definitely overlook the importance of growing up and I think that can have an impact on your current behaviour. Being bullied isn’t a pleasant experience and that can definitely lead to a negative feedback loop that can negatively impact your behaviour but the good news is that it is reversible turn extent but it takes time and a lot of effort.

• +1
Reactions: shrek and mogstar
I think people definitely overlook the importance of growing up and I think that can have an impact on your current behaviour. Being bullied isn’t a pleasant experience and that can definitely lead to a negative feedback loop that can negatively impact your behaviour but the good news is that it is reversible turn extent but it takes time and a lot of effort.
This.

But I think it depends on the person that I don’t think you can generalise too much because we are all different but also social beings at the same time.

• +1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: itorroella9 and mogstar
mirin copypasta bro