being chad in afghanistan actually sucks

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
imagine being chad in afghanistan and you cant get laid and get to marry only one women and stuck with her for the rest of your life. No matter if she is ugly or beautiful, you gon get arranged marriage to her LOL. its literally a fucking lottery at this point. You either get an emma watson level female that mogs 90% of world population or some fat landwhale. There is no in-between.

People say women are the most oppressed group in Afghanistan but they never realize its the chads that are truly oppressed here.

Imagine winning a genetic lottery and then being born in Afghanistan. Chads truly are oppressed here. Their looks are going to waste. Wish chads could donate their genes to James from san francisco on looksmax that is white yet still gets brutally rejected 24/7

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxaesthetics, Deleted member 16369, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Being in Afghanistan sucks

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Pharmaceutic, MiroslavBulldosex and 6 others
its over for whitecels, never began for them. All that freedom, yet they cant get laid

Muslim men are permitted to have four wives under the right circumstances. Arranged marriages aren't forced so Chaddams/Chadullahs can still pick Stacies regardless. So therefore this thread does not make sense. Also Muslims in general do not care for slaying, only those westernized wanna-be "Muslims" do.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Muslim men are permitted to have four wives under the right circumstances. Arranged marriages aren't forced so Chaddams/Chadullahs can still pick Stacies regardless. So therefore this thread does not make sense. Also Muslims in general do not care for slaying, only those westernized wanna-be "Muslims" do.
true bro but you and I both know that our chad granddads were the only ones able to have and keep 4 wives. Not us. Not one single men i have seen from our generation keep more than 1 wife.
Ngl it makes me believe in Allah even more. Allah said that every person is tested with the things he is given. Chadullahs/Chadams are given good genes by Allah and are being tested to see if chadullahs will obey Allah by not doing fornication or deep dive into sins. Truly Islam is the best. Doesnt even spare the chads

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: uncurrify69, Pikabro, mogger797 and 3 others
imagine being chad in afghanistan and you cant get laid and get to marry only one women and stuck with her for the rest of your life. No matter if she is ugly or beautiful, you gon get arranged marriage to her LOL. its literally a fucking lottery at this point. You either get an emma watson level female that mogs 90% of world population or some fat landwhale. There is no in-between.

People say women are the most oppressed group in Afghanistan but they never realize its the chads that are truly oppressed here.

Imagine winning a genetic lottery and then being born in Afghanistan. Chads truly are oppressed here. Their looks are going to waste. Wish chads could donate their genes to James from san francisco on looksmax that is white yet still gets brutally rejected 24/7
You can have 4 wives and some goats and boys on the side, just google „Bacha bazi“ famous Taliban/Afghan tradition.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
You can have 4 wives and some goats and boys on the side, just google „Bacha bazi“ famous Taliban/Afghan tradition.
10491th time i am seeing bacha bazi. Gay ass nigga shutup, that thing is outlawed by Taliban with death punishment.
As for goat things, last time i checked wikipedia, the EU and the US allowed Beastiality while its punishable by death in middle east. truly we can see who are the goat and dog fuckers here

• +1
Reactions: uncurrify69, Shrek2OnDvD and Corleone
true bro but you and I both know that our chad granddads were the only ones able to have and keep 4 wives. Not us. Not one single men i have seen from our generation keep more than 1 wife.
Ngl it makes me believe in Allah even more. Allah said that every person is tested with the things he is given. Chadullahs/Chadams are given good genes by Allah and are being tested to see if chadullahs will obey Allah by not doing fornication or deep dive into sins. Truly Islam is the best. Doesnt even spare the chads
I thought you were a degenerate kafir since your focus was on slaying, JFL. Well I think we should separate Islamic Chads in two categories: Chadullahs and Chaddams. Chadullahs are the non-degenerates, because IIRC, "ullah" means "for God", so that means "Chadullah" translates to "Chad for God" meaning he is Chad but at the same time, does not slay and instead prays five times a day. Then there's Chaddam, who is an Islamic Chad but also a degenerate one because he slays. You are right, Islam is the best. What country are your parents from?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 21863
I thought you were a degenerate kafir since your focus was on slaying, JFL. Well I think we should separate Islamic Chads in two categories: Chadullahs and Chaddams. Chadullahs are the non-degenerates, because IIRC, "ullah" means "for God", so that means "Chadullah" translates to "Chad for God" meaning he is Chad but at the same time, does not slay and instead prays five times a day. Then there's Chaddam, who is an Islamic Chad but also a degenerate one because he slays. You are right, Islam is the best. What country are your parents from?
NVM I realize I talked to you before, you are Afghan/Pakistani.

• Love it
Reactions: ascendedd
ngl i just wanna get a good looking girl. thats it. idc about slaying or sum shit but i also dont want an ugly wife.
My dad is from pakistan while mum is from afg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Cope. This is average man in afghanistan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Elvisandreaa, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
ngl i just wanna get a good looking girl. thats it. idc about slaying or sum shit but i also dont want an ugly wife.
My dad is from pakistan while mum is from afg
I think all of us want a good looking girl. But then you have to wonder when you see good looking men with average looking women: do looks really matter? It looks like chads settle down because they prefer personality over looks after all. Just my observation.

have you seen Salludons wife?
He blurred her face, but he did say he married her because she came from a good family so she's probably not a looker.

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
I think all of us want a good looking girl. But then you have to wonder when you see good looking men with average looking women: do looks really matter? It looks like chads settle down because they prefer personality over looks after all. Just my observation.
true , personality is important. But again, we all can try to have a good looking wife with good personality

• +1
Please dont come to germany. We have anough refugees. Sweden is better

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Please dont come to germany.
i am going to US bro, i dont wanna slay some beta white foids from germany that are born on highways and have 7 fathers

ur “chad” in afghanistan

no where else

I don't know shit about afghanistan but I would imagine that since every human being is naturally blackpilled and places themselves and others subconsciously in rankings based on their looks that most of the arranged marriages or whatever would be roughly looksmatched

can't imagine some family hooking up a chad with a subhuman unless maybe the subhuman was somebody important or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and GuyFromSingapore
true , personality is important. But again, we all can try to have a good looking wife with good personality
I think it's extremely rare. Good looking people tend to have shitty personalities, meanwhile ugly people tend to have good personalities (personal experience).

• +1

that whole system is set up, to favour the average man. in expense of Chads..
it's the dream of alot of Inkwells

ur “chad” in afghanistan

no where else
almost all chads in afghanistan slays in the west. My cousin in wisconsin legit slayed 20 stacies till now, he even made excel spreadsheet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Shrek2OnDvD

Chad isn't forced to marry a landwhale. He would still be able to get a high smv women because the parents of the girl would obviously choose a mogger over an ugly guy.

Looks halo applies to everyone.

almost all chads in afghanistan slays in the west. My cousin in wisconsin legit slayed 20 stacies till now, he even made excel spreadsheet
Do you speak Farsi?

you must have some autistic rating system because stacy is extremely rare and your pictures are not chad jfl

you must have some autistic rating system because stacy is extremely rare and your pictures are not chad jfl
i never said m a chad. jfl at your reading skills. My cousin is actually slaying stacies

My granddads all have more than 3 wives but I wouldn’t wish that shit on anyone. Idk if the women were pettier back in the day but the infighting, sorcery and shit is devastating.

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Imagine having empathy for Chads lmao. He's still gonna have a much better life than Afghanistancels.

Sharia law allows you to have up to four wives. Polygamy is also widely accepted.

So you get four arranged marriages, and get to have fivesomes every night.

At least 20% of marriages in Afghanistan aren't arranged, so you have plenty of women to choose from. Your looks will halo you for arranged marriages as well if you money max.

BooHoo for Afghanistan Chad- No Chad always wins.

I know far more people here in the second category

Last edited:
  • +1
I know far more people here in the second category
That's true, there's a lot of Chaddams but practically zero Chadullahs I've seen. Maybe @Salludon is the only Chadullah.

• +1
I don't know shit about afghanistan but I would imagine that since every human being is naturally blackpilled and places themselves and others subconsciously in rankings based on their looks that most of the arranged marriages or whatever would be roughly looksmatched

can't imagine some family hooking up a chad with a subhuman unless maybe the subhuman was somebody important or some shit
They probably won't hook up a chad with a subhuman because as you said humans are naturally blackpilled...but i can imagine a society where the average man has definitely a lot more "advantages" with women if they "come from a good family". I can totally see a stacy's family hooking her up with a HTN just because of potential advantages that might come from joining both families.

Obviously in a completely liberal society looksmatching is inevitable...funnily enough i'd argue that because in the past other factors were at play in mating choices, good facial genes were spread more evenly across the population making it possible for a normie guy to produce a chadlite+ son. Maybe now with status and money being less important we will have a de facto caste system where good genes will be concentrated on a very small handful of individuals.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Xangsane