Being concerned about declining birth rates is such an incel trait

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
Sex havers are having sex and enjoying life—MEANWHILE, you, and millions of other incels are online waxing poetic about saving the white race and the need for white people to have children.

What is wrong with you people? Who gives a fuck if birth rates drop to 0? It does not matter. You are not a politician. You are not and will not be financially insecure from declining birth rates.

Who fucking cares?! What an incredible waste of fucking time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, vermillioncorefan, Sprinkles and 14 others
Maybe I don't want the world to be filled with niggers and Jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Madridista, Carv and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, 5'7 zoomer, Eternal_ and 1 other person
Even politicians don't give a shit, they just spread fear to control the masses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, 5'7 zoomer, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
Typical black and latinoamerican mentality. Sex, sex and only sex. The rest is coping bro!

Typical black and latinoamerican mentality. Sex, sex and only sex. The rest is coping bro!
Why should I care for "my" people if they don't care for me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, nathan, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
You are unfortunate for having them as "your" people
I'm a slavcel and we're all hostile towards each other, no in group preference, no real nationalism. Why should I care about my ethnic group's fate?

Sex havers are having sex and enjoying life—MEANWHILE, you, and millions of other incels are online waxing poetic about saving the white race and the need for white people to have children.

What is wrong with you people? Who gives a fuck if birth rates drop to 0? It does not matter. You are not a politician. You are not and will not be financially insecure from declining birth rates.

It’s a negative trait to have long term sight and worry about your own future? I wonder what your gonna dm when there too few young people to support your oldcel ass when it’s time to retire

You don’t care about your race?

i dont care about either

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_

they’re gonna be white for their whole life it’s not like they can ever become brown so idk what the problem is fr:feelskek:

• +1
These same "care free" people care about the economy too much and commit suicide over debt, whilst incels talk about how the west will become like South Korea.

• JFL

The birth rates 😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Back