C comfort
It just makes sense but it’s not easy

@_MVP_

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
heightfidence

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Timmy
Confidence comes having from Value. Being a Manlet Sub5 without money you provide no value to the society or world. Redditors don't understand this cuz they are the same thing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, dopaminebeyondfried, Bomber517 and 3 others
Confidence comes having from Value. Being a Manlet Sub5 without money you provide no value to the society or world. Redditors don't understand this cuz they are the same thing.
How do i gain value?

If you have trauma, even being chad is enough

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: ambi
nah it should be hard

• Hmm...
making money is not really possible career is a waste of time
I need to geomaxx to the west
Honestly being born Chad or Being born as a Rich Normie lifemogs everything.

• +1
Reactions: ambi and Darkeningstar
Being born financially set + low inhib + NT is basically ideal life. You dont need anything else. Looks dont matter as long as you arent very deformed

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Chadeep and Darkeningstar
Being trained in combat sports while being big mogs

When you know you can obliterate 99% of men in a fight, it's hard not to be confident. You will have 0 fear

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 75838
Rich Normie lifemogs everything.

Being born financially set + low inhib + NT is basically ideal life. You dont need anything else. Looks dont matter as long as you arent very deformed
Less prone to excessive hedonism, Chad is like making a pact with the devil for the look

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ambi
Less prone to excessive hedonism, Chad is like making a pact with the devil for the look
chad lookswise is a org concept, chad irl is just a regular guy thats very low inhib and has qualities that are attractive in his location

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Darkeningstar

When you know you can obliterate 99% of men in a fight, it's hard not to be confident. You will have 0 fear
Whats the best combat sport?

Meanwhile a 5’6 black guy has all the confidence and some 6’3 white brah is rotting
im 6’3 and it genuinely doesnt matter irl. Im outslayed by every “manlet” i know

Why does white brah need to be 6’1+ MTN or rich for any ounce of confidence but it comes easier to uglier poorer ethics

• JFL
cashfidence

• +1

I'm seriously contemplating roiding and taking up martial arts at the same time because of this

Most guys on here have never been in a fight so they don't realize how satisfying beating somebody up feels and how shitty getting beat up feels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, ambi and forevergymcelling
I'm seriously contemplating roiding and taking up martial arts at the same time because of this

Most guys on here have never been in a fight so they don't realize how satisfying beating somebody up feels and how shitty getting beat up feels
There is legit no greater feeling than having another man cornered and beating the fuck out of him while he's shelling up in fear, knowing you mog him in skill, power and speed

Conversely, there's no worse feeling than being outclassed and not even being able to hit your opponent back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 75838, Chadeep and ambi
There is legit no greater feeling than having another man cornered and beating the fuck out of him while he's shelling up in fear, knowing you mog him in skill, power and speed

Conversely, there's no worse feeling than being outclassed and not even being able to hit your opponent back
too risky anyway, what if someone carries a knife or a gun
Or has his friends find ou. Better to stay out of fights

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Meanwhile a 5’6 black guy has all the confidence and some 6’3 white brah is rotting
Imagine being 6’3 and high inhib like wtf

Just rope

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogre, butterworld and ambi
too risky anyway, what if someone carries a knife or a gun
Or has his friends find ou. Better to stay out of fights
Yeah jfl. Imagine getting into fight with some low iq thug and he calls up his gang members. Then there your entire existence is gone.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ambi

how do us 5'9 manlets become obliterators bhai???

• JFL
  • So Sad
Yeah jfl. Imagine getting into fight with some low iq thug and he calls up his gang members. Then there your entire existence is gone.
1 gorilla can solo 10+ monkeys

• JFL
Imagine being 6’3 and high inhib like wtf

Just rope
I have a 6'5 friend with big frame and he's easily like 250 lbs without lifting a day in his life

He's low T as fuck, has no motivation to get a job, hit the gym, chase girls, etc, all he does is complain and play league all day while rotting on discord with the rest of our friends

We kept pushing him over and over to get a job or hit the gym and he always quits in less than a month

If I was him I would roid and become a fucking gorilla and mog everyone to death just by presence alone

• +1
most likely its gonna turn in 1 gorilla vs 10 gorillas with knives
Most gang members are just 5’6 twigs that spergs out in public

• JFL
my confidence already isn't great, it would be even worse if i was under 6 foot

• +1
how do us 5'9 manlets become obliterators bhai???
mike tyson boxing GIF

5'10 vs 7'

Last edited:
just be mike tyson theory, brutal.
I feel like the average guy doesn't have the reaction time/speed/training to block a guy who simply trains to knock someone out in one punch and works on his speed. The issue is, what do you do when you go up against a guy who is not only taller but weighs more than you? really difficult to go against bigger guys, i feel as a manlet you just have to blitz in and go crazy throwing haymakers. If they grapple you, it's fucking over because they have the size/weight advantage and if they end up on top you're finished, you're never getting back up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogre and ambi

Med brute activities

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling

just be mike tyson theory, brutal.
I feel like the average guy doesn't have the reaction time/speed/training to block a guy who simply trains to knock someone out in one punch and works on his speed. The issue is, what do you do when you go up against a guy who is not only taller but weighs more than you? really difficult to go against bigger guys, i feel as a manlet you just have to blitz in and go crazy throwing haymakers. If they grapple you, it's fucking over because they have the size/weight advantage and if they end up on top you're finished, you're never getting back up.
Or just carry a weapon and you don't need to spend years training a martial art. Even if you have the martial arts knowledge, if someone pulls a knife on you, you're done. So just carry a self-defense weapon. Doesn't even need to be a gun. Stun gun, pepper spray, expandable baton, etc. Personally, I carry a kubotan tactical pen everywhere I go. Tbh if someone pulls a knife on me it wouldn't save me, so I'd just run. But if a random dude with an ego tries to assert verbal/physical dominance and it turns into a fight, a weapon you can pull out from your pocket gives you an amazing advantage.

Carrying a weapon also makes you more alpha in a verbal altercation, since you know if shit hits the fan, you can defend yourself. It's the same as 6'3''+ big dudes, it's scientifically proven that they're more likely to be bullies and to be more disagreeable, dominant, and aggressive. As a shorter/smaller stature dude, you can't compete with physically larger men unless you have some other advantage - martial arts is good, but a weapon is better. And you can't afford to be disrespected by other men and bow your head down to avoid physical altercations due to fear. Fuck that.

I know it's more alpha to obliterate your opponent with bare hands, but if you're genetically inferior (shorter, weighing less), you gotta go all out and find any advantage you can. In any case, beating someone with the use of a weapon is more alpha than being beaten to death.

I've trained martial arts for about 3-4 years btw, but I think there's better ways to spend your time than getting hit in the head or choked and deprived of oxygen. Not good for your brain. And still, if a 6'3''+ fat/big guy jumps me, he'd probably beat me up due to reach + mass advantage if I don't have a weapon.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and ambi
Or just carry a weapon and you don't need to spend years training a martial art. Even if you have the martial arts knowledge, if someone pulls a knife on you, you're done. So just carry a self-defense weapon. Doesn't even need to be a gun. Stun gun, pepper spray, expandable baton, etc. Personally, I carry a kubotan tactical pen everywhere I go. Tbh if someone pulls a knife on me it wouldn't save me, so I'd just run. But if a random dude with an ego tries to assert verbal/physical dominance and it turns into a fight, a weapon you can pull out from your pocket gives you an amazing advantage.

Carrying a weapon also makes you more alpha in a verbal altercation, since you know if shit hits the fan, you can defend yourself. It's the same as 6'3''+ big dudes, it's scientifically proven that they're more likely to be bullies and to be more disagreeable, dominant, and aggressive. As a shorter/smaller stature dude, you can't compete with physically larger men unless you have some other advantage - martial arts is good, but a weapon is better. And you can't afford to be disrespected by other men and bow your head down to avoid physical altercations due to fear. Fuck that.

I know it's more alpha to obliterate your opponent with bare hands, but if you're genetically inferior (shorter, weighing less), you gotta go all out and find any advantage you can. In any case, beating someone with the use of a weapon is more alpha than being beaten to death.

I've trained martial arts for about 3-4 years btw, but I think there's better ways to spend your time than getting hit in the head or choked and deprived of oxygen. Not good for your brain. And still, if a 6'3''+ fat/big guy jumps me, he'd probably beat me up due to reach + mass advantage if I don't have a weapon.
In short it's over for manlets

• Hmm...
Reactions: mogre
i always have this weird feeling that a lot of women are actually attainable but are only willing if you are forward, consistent and direct. it's just a weird feeling that i have but rarely ever practice.

• +1
Reactions: ambi and Darkeningstar
i always have this weird feeling that a lot of women are actually attainable but are only willing if you are forward, consistent and direct. it's just a weird feeling that i have but rarely ever practice.
I agree and this is where I think the fact that I am effectively non-neurotypical weighs in. I lack constancy of attitude

• +1