NTmaxxed pajeet

Caging Wtf is this

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Corleone

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 16275 and FailedNormieManlet
The rise of low t men has begun. Never in history we've had so many cucks who wanna watch their wife get destroyed by young cock

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, MagaPutinism, twilight and 2 others

Caging Wtf is this
there will be more and more article like this to prevent non-black men to go ER.

put soy in high end baby formulas to neuter non-black men, promote polygamy as normal.

i want to burn this world to the ground

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
there will be more and more article like this to prevent non-black men to go ER.

put soy in high end baby formulas to neuter non-black men, promote polygamy as normal.

black men arent immune to soy tho
giphy.gif

why do u black users always larp as something else pretending to be depressed about the "pandemic" of bbc chasing white girls

it doesnt exist bro.:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort

But non black men are still going ER :feelsrope:, ironically the only black men that has gone ER recently was a slayer. It's not my fault white men let their wives get pounded by black men while they're serving in Iraq or some shit, I don't wanna get shot :feelsohgod:

I wish i was white so i could watch my jb daughter getting destroyed by high school chad freely

It's tough being a low t black guy out here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and FailedNormieManlet
But non black men are still going ER :feelsrope:, ironically the only black men that has gone ER recently was a slayer. It's not my fault white men let their wives get pounded by black men while they're serving in Iraq or some shit, I don't wanna get shot :feelsohgod:
There was that black kid named Orlando Harris who went ER

There was that black kid named Orlando Harris who went ER
Oh right I almost forgot, he apparently had no friends and was too non NT which is brutal for a black man. You're either a pussy slayer or you're a freak, there's no in between for black men sadly. He still looked mogger tho, he should've just wait til after high school to see if he was gonna ascend

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Oh right I almost forgot, he apparently had no friends and was too non NT which is brutal for a black man. You're either a pussy slayer or you're a freak, there's no in between for black men sadly. He still looked mogger tho, he should've just wait til after high school to see if he was gonna ascend
grim

I'm a cuck involuntary, All the pretty girl are sleeping with inferior men instead of me

They are going ER for a reason. The reason is that they are powerless and the feeling of powerlessness makes a person dangerous.

they are getting shit on " Straight white men is the problem" , we only want "Black boys" , 24*7.

men who cant get sex and has no hope , is the most dangerous demography.

they will smile while getting stabbed and they will go ER while smiling.

Blacks should have protested against these media portrayals, biased affirmative action. but they did not.

they continued to mock non blacks.

this will end badly.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
>It is well known that women don’t reach her sexual peak until they are in their thirties, while men peak by the time they are twenty

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAVAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA FEMCEL COPING IS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS
laughs cage GIF

THAT BITCH MUST BE POST PRIME 35 YEARS OLD SUBHUMAN CHILDLESS AND SHE THINKS HER SMV WILL SKYROCKET NOBODY TELL HER

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
This will never end
a pendulum always swings back, if it doesnt swing back that means the pendulum is broken.

and if this does't end then we all are doomed and civilization is nearing a collapse.

Jesus christ.