Being cute sucks, I wish I was handsome/sexy

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Being called cute is basically a fucking insult tbh. It's such an emasculating way of describing a man, people will say "hey at least you aren't ugly!", right but the thing is most people are called handsome or hot at least once during their life. I HAVE NEVER BEEN CALLED HANDSOME OR HOT, ONLY FUCKING CUTE. It's made me gym maxx atm, I stand at 5'5 and can understand why this might make girls see me as cute. But fuck me is it embarrassing.

Even when out with female friends when drunk, I sometimes feel like a fucking doll the way I'm treated. I fucking hate it.

Even homos at clubs and bars will say I'm fucking cute, over tbh. I remember some homo I was friends a long time ago would say all the time "I wish you were gay, you'd be such a good twink". JFL even homosexuals are trying to emasculate me

Being called cute is basically a fucking insult tbh. It's such an emasculating way of describing a man, people will say "hey at least you aren't ugly!", right but the thing is most people are called handsome or hot at least once during their life. I HAVE NEVER BEEN CALLED HANDSOME OR HOT, ONLY FUCKING CUTE. It's made me gym maxx atm, I stand at 5'5 and can understand why this might make girls see me as cute. But fuck me is it embarrassing.

Even when out with female friends when drunk, I sometimes feel like a fucking doll the way I'm treated. I fucking hate it.
lol just rope then, I get called hot by white girls and latinas a lot maybe it's because your pheno and you aren't above average

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and FailedNormieManlet
Just lol @ having female friends, fucking cuck
They're not really my friends. They're just people my friends invite to ours whenever we are going out to clubs or bars

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
  • +1
He's a orbiter, I don't even approach women or try to be their friends they go up to me or their friends ask me
You are a deathnic subhuman so no girls would even get in a 10 meter radius of you, keep larping jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Looks234 and FailedNormieManlet
lol just rope then, I get called hot by white girls and latinas a lot maybe it's because your pheno and you aren't above average
I think my pheno is shit tier tbh. I have an avg face, multiple users have seen me already.
He's a orbiter, I don't even approach women or try to be their friends they go up to me or their friends ask me
that's not true at all JFL. I don't go buying drinks for them and kissing their ass. Neither am I outwardly hostile

You are a deathnic subhuman so no girls would even get in a 10 meter radius of you, keep larping jfl
this guy has had some weird issue with me since I've posted here tbh. Just assume he is a troll

• +1
I think my pheno is shit tier tbh. I have an avg face, multiple users have seen me already.

that's not true at all JFL. I don't go buying drinks for them and kissing their ass. Neither am I outwardly hostile
Doesn't matter if you have female friends they are still using you for attention and you are wasting your time on them, Men and women are not able to be friends without the woman taking advantage

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Doesn't matter if you have female friends they are still using you for attention and you are wasting your time on them, Men and women are not able to be friends without the woman taking advantage
They aren't really my friends dude, I'm not texting them and trying to keep up with them. They're mainly friends with my friends, but we invite them out whenever we go out.

Lol i am not really ethnic i am mostly white MENA also i am not incel or subhuman i'm pretty normie tier also women don't treat me like shit and i haven't gotten any disgust looks

Lol i am not really ethnic i am mostly white MENA also i am not incel or subhuman i'm pretty normie tier also women don't treat me like shit and i haven't gotten any disgust looks
Sure thing, Mohammad Hassan Abdul, girls must love your dark looks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
I rarely if ever get disgusted looks, women also don't treat me like shit tbh. The most common problem I run into, is woman not giving me enough respect and seeing me as their equal

Sure thing, Mohammad Hassan Abdul, girls must love your dark looks.
Anybody who has rated me can see that i'm not typically ethnic looking i have the syrian north african look to me if you saw me you would tell, Also i have a good harmonious face so i'm not loved but i am tolerated and not treated like shit

Anybody who has rated me can see that i'm not typically ethnic looking i have the syrian north african look to me if you saw me you would tell, Also i have a good harmonious face so i'm not loved but i am tolerated and not treated like shit
post face

I rarely if ever get disgusted looks, women also don't treat me like shit tbh. The most common problem I run into, is woman not giving me enough respect and seeing me as their equal
Most women treat me well and don't disrespect me the only ones that are rude are the negresses who are usually fat or close to it, For some reason i am treated way better by white women then by any other race not saying i get tons of girls attention but usually if i'm talking to a white girl she will be more submissive and nice

Most women treat me well and don't disrespect me the only ones that are rude are the negresses who are usually fat or close to it, For some reason i am treated way better by white women then by any other race not saying i get tons of girls attention but usually if i'm talking to a white girl she will be more submissive and nice
Odd, white women are a mixed bag for me. Black women are quite nice to me, but Indian/my race of women are the nicest to me tbh. White women aren't as submissive as indian women IME
Nah i'd rather not have my face posted without permission i only send my face to trusted raters you can't even rate
I mean sure dude, did you get rated by makinithappen before?

Just lol @ having female friends, fucking cuck
Incel cope
Female friends set you up with other girls
The time I slayed the most was when I had many female friends

• +1
might as well be gay

• JFL
Incel cope
This is true too, girls talk to each other and they will put in a good word for you.

I get described as sweet a lot, I fucking hate it, literally makes me sound like BB material

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Incel cope
Those aren't friends though, just girls in your social circle that you use to slay
Not rly the same thing

• +1
Those aren't friends though, just girls in your social circle that you use to slay
Not rly the same thing
The thing you define as friendship isn't possible with women unless she is your gf

• +1
Not rly the same thing
Cope they were actual friends
They used to hangout here in my house
And out of 3 of them I did make out with 2
That's the beauty of male-female friendship

• Love it
  • JFL
Cope they were actual friends
They used to hangout here in my house
And out of 3 of them I did make out with 2
That's the beauty of male-female friendship
JFL dude I dated a female friend of mine before. I learnt it's not worth it, breakup is way too harsh since you lose a friend and gf. My female best fren was my gf :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
JFL dude I dated a female friend of mine before. I learnt it's not worth it, breakup is way too harsh since you lose a friend and gf. My female best fren was my gf :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
We didn't date just make out
Also dating your friends is low iq af :rolleyes:

• +1
We didn't date just make out
Also dating your friends is low iq af :rolleyes:
Yeah it is low iq af man. I was only 18 and I just thought of her as a very close friend. I was in hospital once and she cried and would visit me and shit, I thought she was just a concerned friend who cared a lot about me. I cared for her too and we'd often end up spending time together a lot and just talking about stuff.

She started then liking me a lot, and the rest goes on from there