Being "Dark Triad" is a cope

LilJojo

LilJojo

Sphinx
Whoever thinks that by being a psychopath and selfish will get them girls is stupid. First of all you cant just act emotionless because youre eventually going to stop faking, it those who are really emotionless they arent acting it thats how they are born. If you want a girlfriend if you ignore her she will just ignore you too and by being "dark triad" you will make her think that you are unlikable. The reason all those popular serial killers like ted bundy and richard ramirez were famous is because they are good looking. Thats why most of women like them the 90% doesnt like them because they killed over 10 people its because they are good looking. Being manipulative is more important than that dark triad bullshit if you master it you will be able to scam them out of thousands of dollars. Also if you look like you ingest soy no body will take you serious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, LampPostPrime, Deleted member and 3 others
Dark triad works when you are tall and actually dark in hair and eyes.

Height focused but kinda triadpill

Attachments

• triadpill.PNG
    triadpill.PNG
    35 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and DivineBeing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, LampPostPrime, efidescontinuado and 2 others
im a sociopath and a narcissist with strong manipulative tendencies

doesnt matter with girls

because im not tall

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
The reason all those popular serial killers like ted bundy and richard ramirez were famous is because they are good looking.
also water

im a sociopath and a narcissist with strong manipulative tendencies

doesnt matter with girls

because im not tall
Sorry bro but no matter how hunter your eyes look, I dont take you as a threat when you are not close to my height.

Sorry bro but no matter how hunter your eyes look, I dont take you as a threat when you are not close to my height.
not really normies were scared of me in college

but it didnt give me girls

not really normies were scared of me in college

but it didnt give me girls
Normies are generally pussies. Not just about fight or any other crisis.

They generally have no gut.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Dark triad works when you are tall and actually dark in hair and eyes.

Height focused but kinda triadpill
jfc , any man could kill a woman if he wanted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and LampPostPrime
impossible to be dark triad unless you can beat atleast 90% of men in a fight

Kek fuck off.

Did your PUA shill youtuber said that?
how are you gonna be dark triad if any guy can just make you his bitch. imagine making a girl think you’re some dark sociopath then one day she watches you get man handled and curb stomped by a chad because you didn’t know your boundaries

how are you gonna be dark triad if any guy can just make you his bitch. imagine making a girl think you’re some dark sociopath then one day she watches you get man handled and curb stomped by a chad because you didn’t know your boundaries
I said it works if you are tall.

Probably that situation wont going to happen but when it happens you will fuck up I guess...

Cope.

Whoever thinks that by being a psychopath and selfish will get them girls is stupid.

Dark Triad can't get you girls by itself, but being too kind and too nice is a surefire way to not get girls. Dark Triadity's role in attraction is similar to bodily leanness's role in attraction. Being lean doesn't get you girls, but being fat prevents you from getting girls.

First of all you cant just act emotionless because youre eventually going to stop faking, it those who are really emotionless they arent acting it thats how they are born.

Dark Triad is not the same as being emotionless. Dark Triad people feel anger, rage, and hate. They don't feel any sadness, remorse, or regret after they take action on their anger, rage, and hate. Dark Triadity involves feeling certain emotions and not feeling certain other emotions. Dark Triad individuals don't feel compassion for people who aren't "on their team." And they never befriend people who they mog. Dark Triad men bully subhumans instead of helping them.

If you want a girlfriend if you ignore her she will just ignore you too and by being "dark triad" you will make her think that you are unlikable.

That shit ain't how Dark Triad works. Running Dark Triad is all about getting a reputation for being a "bad boy." The key word is reputation. You don't behave Dark-Triadly directly towards girls who you like. It's all about the reputation. If you want to be cool, you need a cool social reputation, you don't just try to directly impress women by doing cool tricks. If you want girls to think you're strong, you don't just lift up a heavy weight in front of a bunch of girls. What you can do instead is to gain a reputation for winning fights and being a tough guy.

Also if you look like you ingest soy no body will take you serious.

I want to clarify, although Dark Triad behavior cannot compensate for "soy" face, it can successfully compensate for "soy" height as long as the face is decent. An example is a Black kid who was in my middle school. He was shorter height than I was, and I'm very short. That dude was really small. But who was more intimidating and dominant, him or me? The answer is him. Though his body is tiny, he has a masculine face and Dark Triad. His Dark Triadness compensates for his short height and makes him dominant and intimidating. But again, he has to have the masculine face in order to pull it off. Because I'm a soy-looking Asian, I'm unable to run Dark Triad game.

Last edited:
you cant just become dark triad overnight, you're either born with less emotions or a hard life makes you this way

• +1
Reactions: thecel
you cant just become dark triad overnight, you're either born with less emotions or a hard life makes you this way

or just eat a soy-free diet and inject T

Worst part of being dark triad is that you can't make or keep true friends, you're just too emotionally numb for such a good thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 14561
It sucks to let them down without you even knowing it

So called "dark triad" pill. Is just: Lookspill mostly. Combined maybe with a little bit of danger/excitement halo. BUT mainly, lookspill.

How many ugly or even normie looking guys in this video???????
None, or barely.

Whoever thinks that by being a psychopath and selfish will get them girls is stupid. First of all you cant just act emotionless because youre eventually going to stop faking, it those who are really emotionless they arent acting it thats how they are born. If you want a girlfriend if you ignore her she will just ignore you too and by being "dark triad" you will make her think that you are unlikable. The reason all those popular serial killers like ted bundy and richard ramirez were famous is because they are good looking. Thats why most of women like them the 90% doesnt like them because they killed over 10 people its because they are good looking. Being manipulative is more important than that dark triad bullshit if you master it you will be able to scam them out of thousands of dollars. Also if you look like you ingest soy no body will take you serious.
Did anyone actually read?