Dark Triad/PsychologyMAXXING #1

not about looks, about morals. youre so retarded it burns
virgin retard ltn thinks mimicing RiRa will make him look like ramirez XD so over.

• JFL
Reactions: isuperfy
not about looks, about morals. youre so retarded it burns
do you seriously think your ugly ass will get any respect or women with evil morals? Post iq bro

The dark triad is a construct with 3 cornerstones, Narcissism, Psychopathy, and Machiavellianism.
These can not be obtained, but learned. You're born with narcissism and psychopathy. BUT, you can become a sociopath or brain wash yourself into becoming one.

I want you to ask yourself something, close your eyes for 5 seconds and think. "Where do my morals come from," no answer? I know, because they aren't real. Morals were created by people to keep citizens in check, ads on children tv shows are spoon fed brainwashing moral faggotry to make them good citizens. "But I do good things like give people my spot in line!"
When people are kind, it increases serotonin and dopamine, which are neurotransmitters in the brain, according to Mayo Health Clinic. They “give you feelings of satisfaction and well-being and cause the pleasure/reward centers in your brain to light up.”
Rough truth. The only reason you help people is to feel good about yourselves, only possible conclusion for this is a conclusion for humanity. Humans are selfish, and greedy only caring about themselves even when they don't realize it.
Why is it that in africa it's considered ok to burn women they think are witches? If morals are subjective and opinionated, then they don't have a universally followed ruleset, if they don't have that, they don't truly exist.

Exercises to help lose morals:
Watch gore, very violent gore. Not the pussy shit, im talking hour long torture videos like dark web red rooms.
2, Extort someone, talk to a girl online get "suggestive" pictures of her and threaten to send them to her friends if she doesn't choke her cat on camera or cut herself.
3, Manipulate a girl for months into loving you (online), promise you'll meet her then randomly block her.

If well received I will create a part 2 explaining more about morals and the actual dark triad cornerstones.

Attachments

• IMG_5906.jpg
    IMG_5906.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln
The dark triad is a construct with 3 cornerstones, Narcissism, Psychopathy, and Machiavellianism.
These can not be obtained, but learned. You're born with narcissism and psychopathy. BUT, you can become a sociopath or brain wash yourself into becoming one.

I want you to ask yourself something, close your eyes for 5 seconds and think. "Where do my morals come from," no answer? I know, because they aren't real. Morals were created by people to keep citizens in check, ads on children tv shows are spoon fed brainwashing moral faggotry to make them good citizens. "But I do good things like give people my spot in line!"
When people are kind, it increases serotonin and dopamine, which are neurotransmitters in the brain, according to Mayo Health Clinic. They “give you feelings of satisfaction and well-being and cause the pleasure/reward centers in your brain to light up.”
Rough truth. The only reason you help people is to feel good about yourselves, only possible conclusion for this is a conclusion for humanity. Humans are selfish, and greedy only caring about themselves even when they don't realize it.
Why is it that in africa it's considered ok to burn women they think are witches? If morals are subjective and opinionated, then they don't have a universally followed ruleset, if they don't have that, they don't truly exist.

Exercises to help lose morals:
Watch gore, very violent gore. Not the pussy shit, im talking hour long torture videos like dark web red rooms.
2, Extort someone, talk to a girl online get "suggestive" pictures of her and threaten to send them to her friends if she doesn't choke her cat on camera or cut herself.
3, Manipulate a girl for months into loving you (online), promise you'll meet her then randomly block her.

If well received I will create a part 2 explaining more about morals and the actual dark triad cornerstones.
You're born with all these traits. Tbh tho, if ur like albert einstein iq wise u should be fine without all of these shitty ass traits. But yeah, i agree that everyone should build a great physique, do whatever to protect themselves. What makes psychopaths successful is that they're noninhibited, and can disguise themselves blend in with everyday people to contribute to society. they can also do the adverse thing. the truth is looks matter to an extent, but they have the balls to do whatever the fk they want, they're just born out the womb not giving a fuck about anyone + they are good in high stress environments. People may not be born psychopaths, but they can try to act like one the best as possible.

Last edited:
You're born with all these traits. Tbh tho, if ur like albert einstein iq wise u should be fine without all of these shitty ass traits. But yeah, i agree that everyone should build a great physique, do whatever to protect themselves. Whats makes psychopaths successful is that they're noninhibited, and can disguise themselves blend in with everyday people to contribute to society. the truth is looks matter to an extent, but they have the balls to do whatever the fk they want + they are good in high stress environments. Maybe people can try to act like one the best as possible?
im a sigma your not. cope.

npd isnt born with, aspd (similar to psychopathy) isnt born with and machi is a philoshpy (excuse spelling im sleep dperived)

I think ascended blackpilled guys are already got this

Narcissism: Any ascended guy will be like im better than anyone else i am ascended i am htn you are mtn omg i am so gorgeous

Machiavelism(idk how to write it): He will manipulate the people by saying "Sorry but you are ugly" and in the .org they will say you are ltn to a solid htn

Psychopatism: Blackpilled guy be like: Omg he is better than me i should leak his family call his family and some fucking schizos will kill the guy who is better than him
And for .org users they got psychopatism because they really want to be even better than salludon and models etc. he will just say oh i need to rate him ltn he cannot be way better than me ( schizo.org)

Last edited: