Being darktriad is mainstream

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Being darktriad, rebellious and immoral (while good looking of course) has been popular and mainstream for a long time

Bad boys being a highly attractive Archetype has always been commonly known and acceptable knowledge

Girls obsessing over true crime is widely known and normal

Being edgy, psychopathic and villainous is seen as admirable and ideal by many men.

Darktriad behaviour (once again, only when accompanied with the looks) is highly appealing and praised in society. It's only normies and ugly dudes who try and act darktriad who are called assholes and outcast.

Darktriad Chad is seen as something normal, something girls simp over and men aspire to be.

More proof to jfl at "morality" of society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and Repentsinner
is owning a looksmax.org account dark triad?

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online, Deleted member 28774, vampyre and 2 others
I'm going to become more dark triad and immoral.

Dark or light triad are the exact same bullshit, u wanna be like my avi

Dark triad is just cope for people with low charisma so they can look confident by showing no emotion at all. Women respect confidence not weird emo crap.

Dark triad is cope. Nigga you either have halo of being good looking or you don't.
Tired of seeing curries acting like badboys saying that they DaRK TrIAD because they got a bushy black monobrow and read 48 laws of power

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online
Dark triad is just cope for people with low charisma so they can look confident by showing no emotion at all. Women respect confidence not weird emo crap.
Being confident and narcissistic is what I mean. Basically the "bad boy" Archetype. Dark triad is mostly ethnic cope

Dark triad is cope. Nigga you either have halo of being good looking or you don't.
Tired of seeing curries acting like badboys saying that they DaRK TrIAD because they got a bushy black monobrow and read 48 laws of power
Yes. You either have the face or not. Acting dark triad while looking subhuman is just asking for social outcast and jail

• +1
Reactions: schitzowarrior40
Yes. You either have the face or not. Acting dark triad while looking subhuman is just asking for social outcast and jail
Foids beg for Ramirez's dick but have you ever seen one beg for John Wayn Gacy's?

Dark Triad is appealing cause its got the whole "off limits" type of thing going on with it. But once again prerequisite with Dark Triad is looking good ofc because women want to select the best mate for their offspring and a dude that looks good or is in theory harder to get or brings more competition from women is also a "off limits" type of deal cause they're harder to obtain. But unfortunately modern standards are so fucked that women feel they are owed a chad and no longer feel the need or threat to compete for chad which leads to the bar being raised higher and higher.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
Dark Triad is appealing cause its got the whole "off limits" type of thing going on with it. But once again prerequisite with Dark Triad is looking good ofc because women want to select the best mate for their offspring and a dude that looks good or is in theory harder to get or brings more competition from women is also a "off limits" type of deal cause they're harder to obtain. But unfortunately modern standards are so fucked that women feel they are owed a chad and no longer feel the need or threat to compete for chad which leads to the bar being raised higher and higher.
We unironically need all chads and stacies to be locked to be locked up in a secret underground base under the ocean and live there for 100 years and keep breeding and living there. With no chads or stacies in the world, foids will begin to slowly lower their standards and get used average looking men, and they will begin to understand that only stacies have a chance of getting Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
We unironically need all chads and stacies to be locked to be locked up in a secret underground base under the ocean and live there for 100 years and keep breeding and living there. With no chads or stacies in the world, foids will begin to slowly lower their standards and get used average looking men, and they will begin to understand that only stacies have a chance of getting Chad.
There's already one existent place like that, it's called India.

There's already one existent place like that, it's called India.
My mistake. I forget the Aryan mogger land of the Hinds exists

Being darktriad, rebellious and immoral (while good looking of course) has been popular and mainstream for a long time

Bad boys being a highly attractive Archetype has always been commonly known and acceptable knowledge

Girls obsessing over true crime is widely known and normal

Being edgy, psychopathic and villainous is seen as admirable and ideal by many men.

Darktriad behaviour (once again, only when accompanied with the looks) is highly appealing and praised in society. It's only normies and ugly dudes who try and act darktriad who are called assholes and outcast.

Darktriad Chad is seen as something normal, something girls simp over and men aspire to be.

More proof to jfl at "morality" of society
I massacre ants daily, instilling fear in them. I destroy their homes, seperate them from their family members, and target their queen. Am I dark triad enough?

No darktriad for Ramirez ugly toothless ass

A dark triad trend won’t be good, well all be getting scammed, lied to and stolen from and shit jfl

I just defend myself tbh but yeah everyone wants to be killers