Being eaten alive by an animal has got to be one of the worst ways to die

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
Certainly one of the top 3 worst ways to die at the very least. My God, what a torturous hellish experience this has to be. The fact that hundreds, if not thousands of people experience this yearly is horrific to think about.

Just imagine a bear mauling you. Those demons always start at the soft flesh and so they’ll be eating your calves and your bowels first.

Or a crocodile/alligator grabbing you by the feet, dragging you in the water, rolling you over and violently thrashing you around until your appendages are flying in different directions.

Or a hippo charging you and putting your head and half of your torso in its dump truck sized mouth and separating you in two.

So many gruesome ways to die from wild animals. I fucking hate them

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, R@m@, Aero and 7 others
Just imagine a bear mauling you. Those demons always start at the soft flesh and so they’ll be eating your calves and your bowels first.
Apparently, this fate is better than being around the average man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Deleted member 65752, 0S4MA and 7 others
And women would rather choose a bear over a man. Dumb cunts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, murdah and Deleted member 51576
Would you rather be stuck on a forest with a Muslim or a Bear? @Eternal_

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Deleted member 65752, n9wiff and 4 others
u have to be really low iq to get killed by an animal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Costcosuperstore and murdah
And women would rather choose a bear over a man. Dumb cunts.
I thought we all realized by now that the “I choose the bear” thing was never literal but more so just a way for women to express their utter disdain and contempt towards most (80%) of men that they find unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, rhinoplasty, Bonecel01 and 5 others
there no reason to hate them since it is only nature

we do many worse things to them than they do to us

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I thought we all realized by now that the “I choose the bear” thing was never literal but more so just a way for women to express their utter disdain and contempt towards most (80%) of men that they find unattractive.
Yeah but imagine being picked last over an apex predator… :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576

They deserve it for being dumb and aggressive. Fuck them

• +1
Reactions: murdah

Yes but we are sentient, while they are low iq creatures.

• +1
Watch the movie backcountry
Most realistic bear attack depiction ever

• +1
Reactions: murdah, i hear voices and Deleted member 51576
They deserve it for being dumb and aggressive. Fuck them
Yes but we are sentient, while they are low iq creatures.
ive worked with wild animals for quite some time now and they aren't the aggressive brutes that they are though out to be

now should they generally be avoided and left alone

yes because they wild and generally out of our control

but do they deserve to be put in zoos, slaughtered to the point of endangerment, and have their habitats and young taken away from them

definitely not

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, murdah, greycel and 1 other person
ive worked with wild animals for quite some time now and they aren't the aggressive brutes that they are though out to be

now should they generally be avoided and left alone

yes because they wild and generally out of our control

but do they deserve to be put in zoos, slaughtered to the point of endangerment, and have their habitats and young taken away from them

definitely not

What sort of wild animals have you worked with? They are certainly aggressive brutes imo. If you find yourself in a forest around a hungry bear (which is most bears), a big cat, a wild hog, chimps, etc—they will take your life without any qualms.

I specifically carry a Glock 20 anytime I ever go in a forest. Those 10mm rounds are the only things that will stop nearly everything in there (including bears).

Animals are unfeeling. They are insentient and seek to eat and fuck and sleep. I do not wish to satisfy one of those 3 desires with my flesh

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
What sort of wild animals have you worked with? They are certainly aggressive brutes imo. If you find yourself in a forest around a hungry bear (which is most bears), a big cat, a wild hog, chimps, etc—they will take your life without any qualms.

I specifically carry a Glock 20 anytime I ever go in a forest. Those 10mm rounds are the only things that will stop nearly everything in there (including bears).

Animals are unfeeling. They are insentient and seek to eat and fuck and sleep. I do not wish to satisfy one of those 3 desires with my flesh
I have worker with polar bears and orcas. while aggressive they can be friendly when they trust you or show you are not a threat. I have even been able to form a bond with an orca. truly intelligent animals.

I see where you come from but again when you realize that animals have the same emotions and can form bonds just like people it gives you a totally new perspective. they play an important role in the world too even though we are so far removed from nature we can't see it.

and can you really say people are any better. people are capable of some of the worst things when they have their basic survival needs taken away. on another note even if all survival needs are being met we commit some of the worst atrocities.

we are the selfish creatures that can't stop consuming and wanting more to the point where it is affecting the environment jfl.

I've seen it first hand

this may not apply to you but to a lot for the population that is the case.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Apparently, this fate is better than being around the average man.
View attachment 2944372
@northern mogger holy bloody fuckin hell mate

It never began
20240526 073138

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Nigga wtf?
my work is based in marine biology.

a couple of years ago for my study I had to go to the arctic to observe the fauna there. it was quite fascinating and seeing how they interacted and their majesty up close was surreal.

I also was in Mozambique last year to observe whale sharks which are fascinating creatures. I got the opportunity to see some of the other African fauna like lions and zebras and they are truly majestic creatures witnessing them up close and personal. it was even emotional.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, murdah and Deleted member 51576
my work is based in marine biology.

a couple of years ago for my study I had to go to the arctic to observe the fauna there. it was quite fascinating and seeing how they interacted and their majesty up close was surreal.

I also was in Mozambique last year to observe whale sharks which are fascinating creatures. I got the opportunity to see some of the other African fauna like lions and zebras and they are truly majestic creatures witnessing them up close and personal. it was even emotional.
cool stuff

Certainly one of the top 3 worst ways to die at the very least. My God, what a torturous hellish experience this has to be. The fact that hundreds, if not thousands of people experience this yearly is horrific to think about.

Or a crocodile/alligator grabbing you by the feet, dragging you in the water, rolling you over and violently thrashing you around until your appendages are flying in different directions.

Or a hippo charging you and putting your head and half of your torso in its dump truck sized mouth and separating you in two.

Tbh worst way to die is on a cross while being stabbed by Roman spears tbh. Sounds a lot like a JEw ik btw @Eternal_ just so yk. Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
@Eternal_ what's so funny?

• JFL
What happens if you get trampled by a Zebra?

• Hmm...
cool stuff
While in Mozambique, he also side hustles as a mercenary, keeping the community safe and local ISIS numbers at bay. He is a man of many talents

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Earth Dollar
While in Mozambique, he also side hustles as a mercenary, keeping the community safe and local ISIS numbers at bay. He is a man of many talents
not so based then… ISIS is the white man biggest ally

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 51576
That’s why I wanna buy a gun

• +1
go through my history ive talked about my study multiple times since I jonied

I understand that autist like you find it impossible that people actually travel and study but in my field it happens all the time.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
go through my history ive talked about my study multiple times since I jonied

I understand that autist like you find it impossible that people actually travel and study but in my field it happens all the time.
Oooookay, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, National Geographic ass nigga.

Anyways, Orca whales are my favorite animals of all time and would happily dive in the water with them if I ever saw a pod. Such beautiful, brilliant, and majestic creatures 😍🥰

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Earth Dollar
I have worker with polar bears and orcas. while aggressive they can be friendly when they trust you or show you are not a threat. I have even been able to form a bond with an orca. truly intelligent animals.

I see where you come from but again when you realize that animals have the same emotions and can form bonds just like people it gives you a totally new perspective. they play an important role in the world too even though we are so far removed from nature we can't see it.

and can you really say people are any better. people are capable of some of the worst things when they have their basic survival needs taken away. on another note even if all survival needs are being met we commit some of the worst atrocities.

we are the selfish creatures that can't stop consuming and wanting more to the point where it is affecting the environment jfl.

I've seen it first hand

this may not apply to you but to a lot for the population that is the case.
Woah you must have lived a very interesting life. I’d love to hear more stories bro.

And yes @Eternal_ , @Earth Dollar is correct. Animals generally just want you to stay alone.
Bears specifically wouldn’t even attack, you may encounter a bear but the odds of a bear attack are as low as 1/2.5million in some famous national parks.
Bears would often fake charge swipe at you just to make sure you stay away from their territory.
You must not run and act like prey. Instead stand your ground and walk back slowly. If they come in close proximity, use bear spray (don’t inside a room/ tent, as it is like 100x potent as pepper spray). You should always carry bear spray, it also goes a long distance.
Not should be used to prevent attacks in very close proximity as it will piss of a bear if you are too close to it. At which point you’ve likely fucked up. But from a range if it is starting to get closer to you.

A mother bear would also attack you, if you are in the middle of her and her cubs. You are most likely fucked and if it is a brown bear, you should lie on your back in a fetal position with your backpack on your back, so she will swipe at the backpack. You must play dead, or else she will eliminate the “threat”. I.e. you
This is why people say that you should go far away Instantly when you see the cubs, the mother is lingering around and you don’t wanna get charged at for being too close/being in between them.

Also bears would normally just try to kill you rather than eat you. The only times bear will eat you are if they are starving. Brown bears will attack you, so you must play dead. Black bears will attack you, so you must fight back and act big and shout and scream.

Also bears have an amazing sense of smell, that is way better than a dogs. They will often go to campsites if you got food lying around, so hang it up on a tree with a rope, not inside your camp. They’d prefer to eat that over you.

The media and especially people like Joe Rogan have really terrified most of the populous about bears. Myself too, many years back.

I’ll make a long thread covering everything I know one day in the future. I’ll tag you both too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Earth Dollar and Deleted member 51576
Why did you angry react my comment, hoe? @Earth Dollar

Why did you angry react my comment, hoe? @Earth Dollar
because it is clear you are not taking I am trying to convey very seriously. you can stay ignorant if you want but there is a whole other world out there if you are open to explore it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 51576
because it is clear you are not taking I am trying to convey very seriously. you can stay ignorant if you want but there is a whole other world out there if you are open to explore it.
I said I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt nigga wtf!!!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel and Earth Dollar
Tbh worst way to die is on a cross while being stabbed by Roman spears tbh. Sounds a lot like a JEw ik btw @Eternal_ just so yk. Nigger
Reply to this you fucking nigger im bored and want to BTFO your christcuck ass NIGGER

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Woah you must have lived a very interesting life. I’d love to hear more stories bro.

And yes @Eternal_ , @Earth Dollar is correct. Animals generally just want you to stay alone.
Bears specifically wouldn’t even attack, you may encounter a bear but the odds of a bear attack are as low as 1/2.5million in some famous national parks.
Bears would often fake charge swipe at you just to make sure you stay away from their territory.
You must not run and act like prey. Instead stand your ground and walk back slowly. If they come in close proximity, use bear spray (don’t inside a room/ tent, as it is like 100x potent as pepper spray). You should always carry bear spray, it also goes a long distance.
Not should be used to prevent attacks in very close proximity as it will piss of a bear if you are too close to it. At which point you’ve likely fucked up. But from a range if it is starting to get closer to you.

A mother bear would also attack you, if you are in the middle of her and her cubs. You are most likely fucked and if it is a brown bear, you should lie on your back in a fetal position with your backpack on your back, so she will swipe at the backpack. You must play dead, or else she will eliminate the “threat”. I.e. you
This is why people say that you should go far away Instantly when you see the cubs, the mother is lingering around and you don’t wanna get charged at for being too close/being in between them.

Also bears would normally just try to kill you rather than eat you. The only times bear will eat you are if they are starving. Brown bears will attack you, so you must play dead. Black bears will attack you, so you must fight back and act big and shout and scream.

Also bears have an amazing sense of smell, that is way better than a dogs. They will often go to campsites if you got food lying around, so hang it up on a tree with a rope, not inside your camp. They’d prefer to eat that over you.

The media and especially people like Joe Rogan have really terrified most of the populous about bears. Myself too, many years back.

I’ll make a long thread covering everything I know one day in the future. I’ll tag you both too.
thank you brother

your reply was detailed and explained things simply. there are a lot of misconceptions about the wild since we are so far removed from it in out modern lifestyle. the more I work with the animals out there the more I learn about their fascinating worlds and it truly wonderful to witness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 51576
I think worst way to go is eaten by shark.

You have now been chosen to go to the forest, pick who you want to encounter:
1180248.jpg
3a125914348b18d3f7ebdd86f09fc3a1.jpg
The man on the left looks to be of Romanian descent.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Gonthar

search up komodo dragon eating goats alive It's brutal first it Paralyzes them and then eats them from the stomach while its still alive

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back