Being educated on crypto = no more returns than random guessing

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
srs

I know nothing about crypto currency

but even I can see that unless you have insider knowledge or are high iq (you are not because you are here)

learning about cryptocurrency provides no more return on investment than guessing because you will only learn enough to parrot the consensus and be emotionally invested in random speculations made by other low iqs

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt, GetShrekt, Deleted member 1851 and 2 others
true, same for stock market and NFT , some lucky dude can win by having literally 0 knowledge just speculating on a random currency while some copers spend hours everyday studying the market and still loose like a piece of shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
true, same for stock market and NFT , some lucky dude can win by having literally 0 knowledge just speculating on a random currency while some copers spend hours everyday studying the market and still loose like a piece of shit
if that was true for stocks, guys like warren buffett wouldn't be averaging 20% return for decades. not the case for 99.9% of retail though

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
You really compared stocks to an NFT just lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
srs

I know nothing about crypto currency

but even I can see that unless you have insider knowledge or are high iq (you are not because you are here)

learning about cryptocurrency provides no more return on investment than guessing because you will only learn enough to parrot the consensus and be emotionally invested in random speculations made by other low iqs
RRMEAH6Q2JGATI675RXTIMMTUI.png

think long-term

everything is random short-term

The dumb will say it’s luck, the smart will realize it’s skill.

just because exception is true doesn't make the rule invalid

niggas who make money off options i know irl don't spend hours, they synthesize data from picking up things like a sponge reading online/staying generally informed and make bets backed by their own intuition that then leads to sounder and sounder decision-making as intuition is catalyzed by experience into an iterative model of reasoning

it's IQ-based positive compounding, like with any other path to success

• JFL
Reactions: chigoha

niggas who make money off options i know irl don't spend hours, they synthesize data from picking up things like a sponge reading online/staying generally informed and make bets backed by their own intuition that then leads to sounder and sounder decision-making as intuition is catalyzed by experience into an iterative model of reasoning

it's still mostly luck

in the best case by doing this you're increasing your winning probability from 45% to 60%

everything is random short-term
if i want long term invest in index funds

this is called "luck", it is precognitive and has nothing to do with intelligence
The dumb will say it’s luck, the smart will realize it’s skill.
having a quippy comeback doesn't make you high iq

this is called "luck", it is precognitive and has nothing to do with intelligence

thats prolly u in ur avi isnt it

nigga's got a narrow brain

Crypto is a load of crap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345

safer but lower returns

In the short term you're right, take a longer term view and understanding shit like web3 and defi will help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345