Being extremely skinny and weak is the same thing for being extremely fat if you’re subChad

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Not htn or chadlite, CHAD, if people see you have a build like Elias and an average face, it will be even more hell for u

Even worse for blacks too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and Sprinkles
Being underweight is worse than being obese realistically. Way easier to lose weight than gain weight too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Recessed Life, romanstock, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Not htn or chadlite, CHAD, if people see you have a build like Elias and an average face, it will be even more hell for u

Cope it’s better to be skinny than fat objectively

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, One Rep Max, BeanletMogger and 2 others
Being underweight is worse than being obese realistically. Way easier to lose weight than gain weight too
So instead of being this you’d rather be a lineman?

Attachments

• IMG_3418.jpeg
    IMG_3418.jpeg
    990.1 KB · Views: 0
Skinny fat is death tier difficulty

Never seen a fat slayer

Meanwhile all the twigs and skinny guys were always the most successful.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and IAMNOTANINCEL
So instead of being this you’d rather be a lineman?
I’m literally 5’11 and 120 pounds. Plus I legit hate fat people dummy
Never seen a fat slayer
Never said being a fat fuck is optimal ID still rather be my current weight than be some obese retard.
Being skinny is not the same as underweight. Being lean and muscular is ideal the athlete physique is the most ideal for a man.

Mesomorph frame or jacked ectomorph mogs

• +1
Reactions: Xtra

Cope it’s better to be skinny than fat objectively
Never seen a fat slayer

people just go with their other gender which has their body type it's not hard
skinny twigs have skinny gfs, fat guys date fat girls
i hate fat fucks but you are right here, im on the thin side for my height im definitely closer to skinny than fat. i dont wanna be a fat fuck but every fatass ive seen has been a soy smug cunt with a fat gf, which isnt inceldom

ideally id just be myself but with a slightly better jaw and 30lbs heavier

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
people just go with their other gender which has their body type it's not hard
skinny twigs have skinny gfs, fat guys date fat girls

i hate fat fucks but you are right here, im on the thin side for my height im definitely closer to skinny than fat. i dont wanna be a fat fuck but every fatass ive seen has been a soy smug cunt with a fat gf, which isnt inceldom

ideally id just be myself but with a slightly better jaw and 30lbs heavier
Still… never seen a fat slayer, even fat girls dont want fat guys

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Still… never seen a fat slayer, even fat girls dont want fat guys
almost all of them would pick a fat guy over a thin guy
im talking fat girls here not skinny ones

How fat and skinny u talking, it depends

Me too… fat girls always choose skinny guys tho idk what ur talking about

nigga what fantasy land are you living in, ive never seen that
Dude are u in the usa?? If fat girls had full choosing they’d choose skinny guys

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Dude are u in the usa?? If fat girls had full choosing they’d choose skinny guys
i dont live in the usa but it makes no sense at all for fat girls to pick skinny guys. women dont like guys shorter than them so why the fuck would they pick guys who weigh less than them and are much thinner than them

i dont live in the usa but it makes no sense at all for fat girls to pick skinny guys. women dont like guys shorter than them so why the fuck would they pick guys who weigh less than them and are much thinner than them
Because being fat is unattractive and being tall is attractive? Not even tryna be weird but are you fucking retarded?

• +1
Because being fat is unattractive and being tall is attractive? Not even tryna be weird but are you fucking retarded?
newcels when they find out 1+ year old org users are mentally retarded

you can't call anyone retarded if you think skinny girls like the same guys as fat girls. that's just straight up delusion

you can't call anyone retarded if you think skinny girls like the same guys as fat girls. that's just straight up delusion
??????

please god remove this person from my life

YOU FUCKING RETARD

WOMAN DON’T CHANGE WHAT THEY BIOLOGICALLY FIND ATTRACTIVE BY GAINING A BIT OF FAT

IF ANYTHING THEY’D LIKE EVEN MORE MAESTHETIC MEN BECAUSE FAT = MORE ESTROGEN

FUCKING RETARD

??????

YOU FUCKING RETARD

WOMAN DON’T CHANGE WHAT THEY BIOLOGICALLY FIND ATTRACTIVE BY GAINING A BIT OF FAT

FUCKING RETARD
you're too stupid to understand not all women like the exact same thing and many of their preferences are cultural not biological. not sure why I am even typing back to a brainrot kid who will reply with another all caps temper tantrum

• +1
you're too stupid to understand not all women like the exact same thing and many of their preferences are cultural not biological. not sure why I am even typing back to a brainrot kid who will reply with another all caps temper tantrum
Stop using caps bitch both of yall can get the fuck out my replies if yall gon argue over some dumb shit. Foid/faggot behavior
??????

YOU FUCKING RETARD

FUCKING RETARD