Being extroverted > Face and height

K

kuvios

Iron
When I’m walking through the halls at school I see so many ugly guys with hot girlfriends. I started to think, what do they have that I don’t? Besides my height, the only thing I could think of is that they’re extroverted and I’m not. Some of the guys are even around my height. Unless you’re super attractive girls won’t talk to you first.

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88, whitepilledchad, Alexios and 1 other person
just be confident bro, just hold frame, just make her laugh, just make her happy bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, IndraBC, SkullDynamics and 8 others
just be confident bro, just hold frame, just make her laugh, just make her happy bro
It unironically works sometimes, granted you are not deformed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, smallman and <6PSLcel
why is this forum full with bluepiller

• +1
Reactions: h111
No extroversion for your femurs and facial harmony.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mtcut3plush, user123456, kuvios and 1 other person
I see youre making strong first threads, GrAYcel

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator and kuvios
tf is this cope shit delete this dogpuss rn

lol they are like cuck naruto gettign some used up bitches meanwhile us non nt guys we are like sasuke uchiha cool af not talking to anyone just holding frame and going towards our dream

sasuke uchiha naruto GIF

I mean they probably weren't that ugly, maybe LTN facially with good phisique and NT and decent height

It just took a little critical thinking to know that you can't have a girlfriend if you're autistic

When I’m walking through the halls at school I see so many ugly guys with hot girlfriends. I started to think, what do they have that I don’t? Besides my height, the only thing I could think of is that they’re extroverted and I’m not. Some of the guys are even around my height. Unless you’re super attractive girls won’t talk to you first.
I've been cold approached by multiple girls while having a barely htn face this is so cope lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: aerty
What’s ur Height?
5'7 with a muscular physique, still got approached and reached out to over text even when i wasn't muscular though

• Woah
Reactions: aerty