Being "fat" isn't always a failo and leanmaxxing is a redpill meme

Bro it's not abs or being a fatass. There is a ground in between. The fact you can't see this doesn't make it untrue
For short guys there's no room for error you gotta have abs at all times especially if u have small dick

Lol ladies cars about height and dick size if you're short and fat you lose dick size so yeah JFL at this stupid cope on here

Lol ladies cars about height and dick size if you're short and fat you lose dick size so yeah JFL at this stupid cope on here
Losing dick size doesn't happen just because you don't have abs dummy. If your dick is small at 16% it's gonna be no bigger at 6%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Losing dick size doesn't happen just because you don't have abs dummy
You can .5 inch when ur shredded I know trust me and girls care a lot about dick size I fuck them hard

It depends on how well you hold onto fat. If you can put on weight and keep a slim face and the weight doesn't make you look soft and weak, then that's one thing. If you have bad hormonal levels like me, fat will make you look like shit and crackheadmaxxing is the only way to looking even mildly acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
If you don’t have the genetics to naturally stay lean (vast majority of people), it takes immense willpower to maintain low bodyfat yearround.

You will constantly be hungry, and it’s not uncommon to have energy/hormonal issues. For gymcels, body dysmorphia can start fucking with your head because of how small and stringy you look in clothes.

Aside from the cons, your face will be chiseled and it’s most attractive, and when shirtless, your physique will be at it’s most defined and aesthetic. As long as you’re willing to endure the cons daily, I think it’s worth it to be in the top percentile of attractive people

If leanmaxxing isn’t worth it to you because of the big cons, and harsh sustainability, totally understandable. A lot of intelligent people would say it’s not worth it due to how the dietary restriction and energy management can take away from other parts of your life.

But make no mistake, if we’re talking about being LOOKSMAXED, low bodyfat is king. The difference going from 15%bf (respectable leaner than vast majority of population) to 10% is a very noticeable and a lot of times massive improvement in attractiveness

This is why tails roasts us

If you can have a defined jaw and hollow cheeks and a six pack at 20% BF then it’s a huge win.
😆😆😆.
Shoe 1 example o s 20% bf dude that has a six pack

Basically, there's fat like Jonah Hill (failo) and then "fat" like a linebacker (teddy bear to women). One is pathetic and the other is a protector. The key being muscular fat vs sloppy fat. Guys who are muscular and fat don't struggle with women. To be told to leanmaxx by all these redpill youtubers is just gymcel coping
ur just coping the L ur taking is bigger than burj khalifa

If leanmaxxing isn’t worth it to you because of the big cons, and harsh sustainability, totally understandable. A lot of intelligent people would say it’s not worth it due to how the dietary restriction and energy management can take away from other parts of your life.

But make no mistake, if we’re talking about being LOOKSMAXED, low bodyfat is king. The difference going from 15%bf (respectable leaner than vast majority of population) to 10% is a very noticeable and a lot of times massive improvement in attractiveness
10% does nothing unless you're constantly without a shirt. Facially 10% would be no better than 15% anyway unless you have no bones.

Not to mention that guys with little to no muscle mass have 0 business being low bodyfat and should concentrate on actually building muscle and instead about obsessing about having a six pack at 130 lb

If you don’t have the genetics to naturally stay lean (vast majority of people), it takes immense willpower to maintain low bodyfat yearround.

You will constantly be hungry, and it’s not uncommon to have energy/hormonal issues. For gymcels, body dysmorphia can start fucking with your head because of how small and stringy you look in clothes.

Aside from the cons, your face will be chiseled and it’s most attractive, and when shirtless, your physique will be at it’s most defined and aesthetic. As long as you’re willing to endure the cons daily, I think it’s worth it to be in the top percentile of attractive people
Yet to see much proof for being so low bodyfat being necessary for facial aesthetics

“Redpill”
We get it, you’re a lazy fat retard too stupid to count calories so you cope with famous fat bastards.

Here is the ONLY reason leanmaxxing is so important: it reveals the bone structure of the face, which will basically always make you better looking.

It has nothing to do with anything remotely redpill based, it is PURE blackpill. You’re dumb and gonna have a dry little dick until the end of time if you don’t realize this. It’s RIDICULOUSLY easy to lose weight, do it kid.

If you have to change your argument from “it’s okay to be fat” to “it’s okay to be 15% bf” then it’s time to admit you lost and stfu.

“Redpill”
We get it, you’re a lazy fat retard too stupid to count calories so you cope with famous fat bastards.

Here is the ONLY reason leanmaxxing is so important: it reveals the bone structure of the face, which will basically always make you better looking.

It has nothing to do with anything remotely redpill based, it is PURE blackpill. You’re dumb and gonna have a dry little dick until the end of time if you don’t realize this. It’s RIDICULOUSLY easy to lose weight, do it kid.

If you have to change your argument from “it’s okay to be fat” to “it’s okay to be 15% bf” then it’s time to admit you lost and stfu.
I clearly said "fat" in the title and you can't read nor interpret worth a shit. Thanks for writing this huge strawman I guess, but I said nothing of the sort.

I clearly said "fat" in the title and you can't read nor interpret worth a shit. Thanks for writing this huge strawman I guess, but I said nothing of the sort.
10% does nothing unless you're constantly without a shirt. Facially 10% would be no better than 15% anyway unless you have no bones.

Not to mention that guys with little to no muscle mass have 0 business being low bodyfat and should concentrate on actually building muscle and instead about obsessing about having a six pack at 130 lb
Yet to see much proof for being so low bodyfat being necessary for facial aesthetics
There you are arguing against very low bodyfat rather than just not being fat. “Strawman” tell me you’re incel without telling me

It’s ironic you’re calling being low bodyfat “redpill” in the same breath as talking about “you need mass bro you need muscles bro.” You’re spouting incel redpill nonsense
The only thing that matters is face, being lean makes your face the best it can be for 99.99% of men. None of this is up for debate, this info is all basic.
/thread lose weight fatty maybe you’ll get pussy for once

There you are arguing against very low bodyfat rather than just not being fat. “Strawman” tell me you’re incel without telling me

It’s ironic you’re calling being low bodyfat “redpill” in the same breath as talking about “you need mass bro you need muscles bro.” You’re spouting incel redpill nonsense
The only thing that matters is face, being lean makes your face the best it can be for 99.99% of men. None of this is up for debate, this info is all basic.
/thread lose weight fatty maybe you’ll get pussy for once
OK nigger can you prove how it's necessary to even have abs or some arbitrary fag number like 10% to have a defined face? Abs don't equal facial esthetics retard

leanmaxx is law, anyone here will see positive results if they drop down to the 10-12% bf range. The only reason you disagree is because you're fat and lazy

@asian_chang66 some material for your next video

Basically, there's fat like Jonah Hill (failo) and then "fat" like a linebacker (teddy bear to women). One is pathetic and the other is a protector. The key being muscular fat vs sloppy fat. Guys who are muscular and fat don't struggle with women. To be told to leanmaxx by all these redpill youtubers is just gymcel coping
seriously u cant trust people on this site when this type of people exist. Look at the confidence he have being wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778