Being Funny is just being a Chad. Never try to Clown-maxx.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
IMG 20221208 223322
IMG 20221208 223239

This guy makes the most mediocre jokes ever, but he gets hundreds of thousands of likes on every single video of him.

Being physically unattractive and “funny” does nothing less than repulse women, the over-compensation is obvious.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IwillRope2024, Pikabro, babineux and 8 others
the best comedians are ugly so this doesnt really make sense tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 23564 and 9 others
that nigga is lifefuel for wristcels like me his wrists are tiny but he still looks decent gymcelled

No woman ever finds those "best comedians" funny, so it's pretty pointless bringing it up cause who cares if men find your jokes funny

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, klamus, makeme183 and 3 others
No woman ever finds those "best comedians" funny, so it's pretty pointless bringing it up cause who cares if men find your jokes funny
your just saying stuff tbh. Ofc a comedian will have women at his show jfl, and they gain status from being funniest dudes in world

impossible to be incel if you are top 1% in any industry, whether it be sports,acting, moneymaking etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: twilight
The ugly comedians r just jestermaxxing though...for instance I remember there was this one comedian who would always point out the fact that he was fat before anyone else could so he could turn it into a meme

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTrust
The ugly comedians r just jestermaxxing though...for instance I remember there was this one comedian who would always point out the fact that he was fat before anyone else could so he could turn it into a meme
neva asked

so if a girl calls you funny and laughs=chad?

this is the worst post i have ever read. foids laufgh at anything, they dont have a sense of humor; if you can not make a girl laugh not only are you ugly, you are probably also clinically retarded

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Patient A, Pikabro and 2 others
View attachment 1986868View attachment 1986869

This guy makes the most mediocre jokes ever, but he gets hundreds of thousands of likes on every single video of him.

Being physically unattractive and “funny” does nothing less than repulse women, the over-compensation is obvious.
Halo effect. Chad is so "tee-hee" and incel is so weird and creepy when he tries to jester-maxx. That's life.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Skywalker and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
View attachment 1986868View attachment 1986869

Chads can get away with anything, including BEING FUNNY.
But Jestermaxxed Jestercels should be fucking castrated with a sawed shotgun blast to the ballsack.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Some normie told me girls like funny guys

Best comedians are not ugly dip shit. Kevin heart while midget is attractive, daniel tosh is tall, key and Peele - tall and Peele has wide face. Being attractive= funny

He's pretty ugly but he's 6ft. Tall enough to command respect and be perceived as funnier. Try again.
I just said "but he's tall" while answering your fucking question ("name one ugly comedian")... Are you retarded too or just blind?

I guess I'm chad

I just said "but he's tall" while answering your fucking question ("name one ugly comedian")... Are you retarded too or just blind?
I'f your tall your not an example of an "ugly" comedian. Why respond or even create this useless post to begin with.

I'f your tall your not an example of an "ugly" comedian. Why respond or even create this useless post to begin with.
As far as I know, tall people can still have a face so they can technically be ugly.

As far as I know, tall people can still have a face so they can technically be ugly.
You and I both understand that if you have viable dating options you are technically not "ugly". Tall men are like ugly girls with hot bodies. You make exceptions

You and I both understand that if you have viable dating options you are technically not "ugly". Tall men are like ugly girls with hot bodies. You make exceptions
"UGLY girls with hot bodies" even you admit that lol

this is the worst post i have ever read. foids laufgh at anything, they dont have a sense of humor; if you can not make a girl laugh not only are you ugly, you are probably also clinically retarded
lethal reality pill for me