Dont be a jester - Brutal shit ive witnessed in University

Do people still ask for snaps? I remember this was very common when I was 14-17, but now that I’m 22 whenever I meet someone it’s always IG. I can’t be bothered to snap anymore, the whole app pisses me off.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, Detective and 6 others
Some kid in one of my classes was jestering the whole time to the girls next to him and then groups were being chosen for some project and they both got up and left:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and Clavicular
Jestermaxxing is so prevalent in normie male culture. I've been seeing this indian dude at my gym going to predominantly female fitness classes and jestering for the girls, mostly likely in an attempt to get a gf or get laid. I have no doubts that none of the girls he interacts with in those classes will ever give him a chance lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, EdgyFashionist and 4 others
lol at OP putting his own pathetic jestermaxxing into this with "but I was getting insane iois"

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: stamaster21, Judas Froome, Chadeep and 9 others
The problem with jestermaxxing, doing funny things to make people (main target is women) laugh, is that people are laughing AT you, not WITH you.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, Ascеnd and 3 others
lol at OP putting his own pathetic jestermaxxing into this with "but I was getting insane iois"
Dawg im caging i didnt think anyone would notice:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and GigaStacySexual

Brutal I was a jester like this in like 5th grade now I feel like roping:feelswhy: Whenever I suddenly remember those days.

This is so brutal... Jestermaxxing is a trait of NT males who are average-IQ.

Jestermaxxing is very common among Normie males.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
We need to start a gofundme charity for RawMogger and get the feller some help
Pls donate to his bitcoin wallet :
bc1qzstn7rdnx39m3dl7qr0dfrvgjhsrf76jc6m2xz

• Ugh..
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
This is so brutal... Jestermaxxing is a trait of NT males who are average-IQ.

Jestermaxxing is very common among Normie males.
Most normies that jesternmaxx do that just to fit in. It's kinda subconscious. I did that coz I was new to school and just wanted to garner attention so that I don't end up as an outcast and it did work out for me. Thankfully never did such thing for a foid.

• Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Most normies that jesternmaxx do that just to fit in. It's kinda subconscious. I did that coz I was new to school and just wanted to garner attention so that I don't end up as an outcast and it did work out for me. Thankfully never did such thing for a foid.
Jestermaxxing means people are laughing AT you, not WITH you. Doing jestermaxxing will make you eventually end up as a laughingstock, something people to point at when they want to laugh and make jokes.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, GigaStacySexual and 1 other person
Jestermaxxing means people are laughing AT you, not WITH you. Doing jestermaxxing will make you eventually end up as a laughingstock, something people to point at when they want to laugh and make jokes.
NevER began for sub5jestermaxxercels

-Just wanted to make a thread of some brutal jestermaxes ive witnessed in my first week at university. A few of these were beyond fucking brutal and these comical clowns are so brutally unaware of their circus act that they will endlessly jestermax in the hopes of getting a lay in:feelskek:

ME REMINDING YOU TO NOT BE THAT GUY
View attachment 3133418

For those of us who have swallowed the blackpill, we know a girl will either want to fuck or not, and no amount of jokes and clownery will change her attraction to us.

Jestermax 1.) There was this 5'5 turbomanlet who has been trying to get this girls snap for the past week, endlessly showing up to her room begging like an utter clown. The girl is aware of his cuckholdry and says shit like "ill think about it if you do X" (usually involved bringing her food, booze, etc.) which he does every single fucken time. The girl then says ILL THINK ABOUT IT TMR, or some excuse so she can maintain this manlet cucklet orbiter to bitch around. Most of you are appualed by this behavior but I FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY SHES DOING IT. I mean why wouldn't you, but the most brutal one was she made the kid do an ENTIRE SLIDESHOW presentation as to why she should add his snapchat (to which he did unsurprisingly). She added him after this but had a BOYFRIEND the entire time!!! Just fucking lol! I was in the room with 5 JBs and just me witnessing this entire jester sitting there saying NOTHING yet JBs were conversing with me and asking me all these questions. GIGA BRUTAL FOR THIS CUCK.

Jester 2.) was the tik tok trend where you do this

To which I got forced into doing by some bitches I was with, they were saying shit like "its fine they will prob hit on you if you do it" and basically how its ok since im goodlooking JFL:feelskek:

View attachment 3133457

SO I do a couple of these and get insane IOIs, find one frame where this bitch isnt utterly in love with me. 5 snapchats in like 7 attempts and a makeout (not from this) but from another approach.

Another manlet cucklet tries the same thing TO THE SAME GIRLS who were asking for my snap and gets the door slammed in his face after 2 seconds no JOKE. GIGA BRUTAL CUNT, then he starts saying its because his hair isnt right or he isnt drunk enough and all these copes just to deny reality.

Jester 3.) This BBC dude i know from here LARPed as a CLEANING GUY and LEGIT CLEANED GIRLS ROOMS IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR SNAPS. You legit cant make this up, he vacuumed floors, changed trash bags and all this shit. Do people not know girls have thousands of guys added and will LDAR you instantly even if you get their snap. Getting a snap is meaningless UNLESS a girl asks you. Imagine cleaning a bitches room for her snap BRUTAL!

WHAT A CIRCUS, ABSOLUTE CLOWN WORLD

out of so many college HTB- stacylite foids, why did you go for that ogre LTB?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and itzyaboyJJ
Holy fucking shit that bitch is so ugly
Please raise ur standards low value nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, anthony111553, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 5 others
Jester 3.) This BBC dude i know from here LARPed as a CLEANING GUY and LEGIT CLEANED GIRLS ROOMS IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR SNAPS. You legit cant make this up, he vacuumed floors, changed trash bags and all this shit. Do people not know girls have thousands of guys added and will LDAR you instantly even if you get their snap. Getting a snap is meaningless UNLESS a girl asks you. Imagine cleaning a bitches room for her snap BRUTAL!

facts when I got to uni in the same city of a distant cousin foid of mine asked me for snap i said i didnt have it then she said for me to download so we could chat

i didnt bc i didnt care for some fruity gay aah messaging app and then later she invited me to her house to fuck jfl didnt get the clue

if I was NT id probably get more slays :hnghn:

Clavicular, in addition to the dozens of other drugs and substances you take I recommend you also start smoking 1-2 packs of Marlboro reds per day to deepen your voice. Then you will complete the ascension. Voice sounds squeaky for 6’2 200

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Funnyunenjoyer1, bazinga and 2 others
these example are beyond jestermaxxing this is insane wtf is wrong with americans is it some kind of disease

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, itzyaboyJJ, greywind and 2 others
-Just wanted to make a thread of some brutal jestermaxes ive witnessed in my first week at university. A few of these were beyond fucking brutal and these comical clowns are so brutally unaware of their circus act that they will endlessly jestermax in the hopes of getting a lay in:feelskek:

View attachment 3133418

For those of us who have swallowed the blackpill, we know a girl will either want to fuck or not, and no amount of jokes and clownery will change her attraction to us.

Jestermax 1.) There was this 5'5 turbomanlet who has been trying to get this girls snap for the past week, endlessly showing up to her room begging like an utter clown. The girl is aware of his cuckholdry and says shit like "ill think about it if you do X" (usually involved bringing her food, booze, etc.) which he does every single fucken time. The girl then says ILL THINK ABOUT IT TMR, or some excuse so she can maintain this manlet cucklet orbiter to bitch around. Most of you are appualed by this behavior but I FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY SHES DOING IT. I mean why wouldn't you, but the most brutal one was she made the kid do an ENTIRE SLIDESHOW presentation as to why she should add his snapchat (to which he did unsurprisingly). She added him after this but had a BOYFRIEND the entire time!!! Just fucking lol! I was in the room with 5 JBs and just me witnessing this entire jester sitting there saying NOTHING yet JBs were conversing with me and asking me all these questions. GIGA BRUTAL FOR THIS CUCK.

To which I got forced into doing by some bitches I was with, they were saying shit like "its fine they will prob hit on you if you do it" and basically how its ok since im goodlooking JFL:feelskek:

View attachment 3133457

SO I do a couple of these and get insane IOIs, find one frame where this bitch isnt utterly in love with me. 5 snapchats in like 7 attempts and a makeout (not from this) but from another approach.

Another manlet cucklet tries the same thing TO THE SAME GIRLS who were asking for my snap and gets the door slammed in his face after 2 seconds no JOKE. GIGA BRUTAL CUNT, then he starts saying its because his hair isnt right or he isnt drunk enough and all these copes just to deny reality.

Most of the times men are the cause of their own misery. they deserve to be humiliated. How retarded you can be to submit yourself to a random bitch

• +1
Reactions: greywind, EdgyFashionist and Clavicular

View attachment 3133418

View attachment 3133457

Always good to read your threads brotha. Keep em coming. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Clavicular

View attachment 3133418

View attachment 3133457

thanks for sharing mate will consider

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Clavicular you are that guy. Youve been trying to get attention on here for months, bragging and everything. Youve been sending pictures of you with girls trying to appear cool.
You are the real jestermaxx.
Exactly. Real Chads like Arvid, Salludon, etc… don’t do that

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Its only jestermaxxing when MTN and below do it.

Its charismatic flirting when gl men do it

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, greywind, Niggamaxxer and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, truthhurts, 6PSLcel and 2 others

View attachment 3133418

View attachment 3133457

Good thread tbh

• Love it
did you get your bonesmash hammer back from your mum dawg?

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, EdgyFashionist and 6PSLcel
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, thebuffdon690, nathan and 3 others
jester 3 is fucking brutal wtf

• +1
Holy shit did u actually just call ur black friend BBC? :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Clavicular
Should do a Uni stream on YT

View attachment 3133418

View attachment 3133457

That LTB roastie really, REEALLY wanted your cock Saar! :feelsahh::feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
This BBC dude i know from here LARPed as a CLEANING GUY and LEGIT CLEANED GIRLS ROOMS IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR SNAPS. You legit cant make this up, he vacuumed floors, changed trash bags and all this shit.
Cope buddy. It's BBC takeover.

Hey Clav, see ur still posting threads with your LTB's and larping about all ur IOIs. I want you to know that if I ever meet you IRL I'm going to rape you with my BBC and you will become pregnant with my mulatto children you fucking squeaker. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and itzyaboyJJ

View attachment 3133418

View attachment 3133457

where did ur posts go?

didnt u have like at least 10k

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

View attachment 3133418

View attachment 3133457

Important question

Did jester 3 get paid cuz what the fuck is this slave behaviour

Brah the girls in your school are fugly skanks. Your life is like a movie but instead of a Hollywood one it's a Bollywood one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noahwillascend, Funnyunenjoyer1 and itzyaboyJJ
you don't look 205lb in that video whatsoever, did you lose weight?

The same girl who blew yew.

View attachment 3133573

happy hot dog GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

Soon, on another story on looksmax.org..
Exactly the reply I was looking for.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Clavicular and nathan
those tiktok videos were so fucking hard to watch. Good thread keep us updated

• +1
imagine having a surge of dopamine from being first in a looksmax.org post

state of this forum.
Joined August 12, 2023
Posts 4,463
Reputation 4,124

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, itzyaboyJJ and Clavicular
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and nathan

View attachment 3133418

View attachment 3133457

Bro your threads are so entertaining