Being Funny or Jestermaxxing is the Ultimate and Most Pathetic Cope

S

StopRottingNOW

Banned
Many timees ugly people who don't get as much attention try to use humor to make up for it.

They often cope and think that humor is a worthwhile contribution to a social environment when it isn't. Take for example, a Halloween party. Busty Stacy and shredded Chad show up in revealing outfits looking hot and get tons of attention for it.

Meanwhile the nerdcel shows up and he's a "funny" costume. Like he's a cereal box or some shit, or some other lame ironic bullshit. Everyone sees it, laughs, and then goes back to flirting with the attractive people.

The humor exists as a break from reality. The value that comes from humor is that it provides a moment where people stop what they're doing, forget reality, and acknowledge something that doesn't fit in with the rest of their lives.

If you're a "funny guy" this is your value. You are not invited to enjoy lifenwith Chad and Stacy, you're invited so that every now and again they get a brief chuckle when the experience a mete second of the lunacy and pain that makes up the entire existence of the jestercel

• +1
Reactions: derrick_sw05, copemaxxeer, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
True but only to a certain extent.
Ultimately, people want to have fun, and everyone wants to be around funny people.

Yes, humour cannot replace physical attractiveness. But it sure can enhance it. It really depends on the type of humour; being a jester probably isn't the best path if you want to look attractive, but observational humour, witty remarks, and an overall humorous approach to life can really make you stand out in a good way.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member 15827 and StopRottingNOW
True but only to a certain extent.
Ultimately, people want to have fun, and everyone wants to be around funny people.

Yes, humour cannot replace physical attractiveness. But it sure can enhance it. It really depends on the type of humour; being a jester probably isn't the best path if you want to look attractive, but observational humour, witty remarks, and an overall humorous approach to life can really make you stand out in a good way.
Humor is important in life, I agree, but to make it everything and your identity is pathetic.

The funniest people I know are also attractive and successful

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Water:
Attractive guy being funny = hilarious
Unattractive guy being funny = overcompensating

The chaddiest guys at my school were absolute clowns and most fun to be around. Over if you have a stick up your ass like mosr people here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927 and StopRottingNOW
Humor can’t make an ugly guy attractive, but it can make an average to slightly above average guy a lot more attractive. The type of humor I’m talking about is not jestermaxxing/self-deprecating. Talking about being funny in conversation or having some creative talent with it.

Girls can’t understand humour they see an attractive guy move his mouth and they laugh

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad and copemaxxeer
Humor is only good if it makes u look high iq and makes men like u without looking down on you
No amount of humor will make women like you if they dont like ur looks first. It can help a lil if they like ur looks by giving u high iq halo
Most of this i learnt though personal exp

• +1
Reactions: StopRottingNOW and copemaxxeer