Being ghosted doesn't necessarily mean she's not interested but contrariwise, exhibiting her toxic behavior

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Allow this Tikkie to explain:

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
she wont use this on chad. Only on htns
cant afford to not double text him

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and BigJimsWornOutTires
lmfao. i think i kinda did this to my ex on accident and she was obsessed with me until she started trying to manipulate my emotions back

interesting

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 22126 and BigJimsWornOutTires
lmfao. i think i kinda did this to my ex on accident and she was obsessed with me until she started trying to manipulate my emotions back

interesting
Ugh. Two toxics, too toxic.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Autism

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Honestly, men use this trick successfully more than women. If a women ghosts you she’s either not interested or there’s a better option. I always see Reddit threads where a guy gets ghosted and posts about it and women go “uhh sweaty it’s only been 48 hours I’m sure she’s working hard don’t be a stalker weirdo” and I can’t help but laugh. If a girl, especially a new girl, is into you she will reply to your messages near instantly.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and aBetterMii
she left me on delivered for 7 months
she wants me so bad ong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and aBetterMii
Honestly, men use this trick successfully more than women. If a women ghosts you she’s either not interested or there’s a better option. I always see Reddit threads where a guy gets ghosted and posts about it and women go “uhh sweaty it’s only been 48 hours I’m sure she’s working hard don’t be a stalker weirdo” and I can’t help but laugh. If a girl, especially a new girl, is into you she will reply to your messages near instantly.
Once you said Reddit, I lost interest in your comment.

she left me on delivered for 7 months
she wants me so bad ong
Ugh, 7 months? She's eager for your obsession. So what you need to do is reverse that table! Don't send her any messages which will make HER fixated on you! And years down the line, if you see her with a baby and husband, just know she's still obsessed with you. Booyah.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and dreamcake1mo
Ugh, 7 months? She's eager for your obsession. So what you need to do is reverse that table! Don't send her any messages which will make HER fixated on you! And years down the line, if you see her with a baby and husband, just know she's still obsessed with you. Booyah.
exactly
she wants my dick sooo badly

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires