Being giga framecel, skull cel and manlet at the same time

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I know one dude i actually talked to him today. Good face. Green eyes with good. shape, hooding browrige.really high tier. Good zygos, really sharp and projected. Good squere chin with good jawline, good gonial angle and width. Good lips and hair skin ciule be better. But when i thinked about slayer i never thought about him. He was rejected by foids but at least tried hard and now have a gf. Why?

Becouse He's fucking small. Height, he wasn't the shortes in the Group. Propably like 5'8 or maybe 9 max. So He's not giga manlet but slight below averge. His frame is... Ahh so fucking small, tinnies feet hands legs arms everything. He's bideltoid is is maybe my waist. Also skinny as fuck, small bf (propably that's why his bone structure looks really sharp) but no musle. No neck and that tiny skull. He tried lifting Idk if he's working out now. If You're averge height and frame you're good but with no frame it's over

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and ZyzzReincarnate
Ugh... nothing worse than spammers.

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope
Frame is really important, just today i was complimented on my height..
Also i went on a run and saw a really broad framed guy, looked really impressive.
I instinctively gave him more space, like his personal space was larger.

Even being slightly fat isn't bad with great frame. For average or worse it's horrible.

I focus on training for width now, training side delts almost every day and lots of pullups.

I hope to gain a few cm of width.
If nothing works, maybe roids will a few years from now.

Frame is really important, just today i was complimented on my height..
Also i went on a run and saw a really broad framed guy, looked really impressive.
I instinctively gave him more space, like his personal space was larger.

Even being slightly fat isn't bad with great frame. For average or worse it's horrible.

I focus on training for width now, training side delts almost every day and lots of pullups.

I hope to gain a few cm of width.
If nothing works, maybe roids will a few years from now.
Training one musle Group everyday is the worst thing you can do

Training one musle Group everyday is the worst thing you can do
Maybe it's cope but i think side delts respond well to high training volume, more than most muscles.

But everyday is to much imo
I do it about every 2 days currently and i see gains. I do high rep pump training, not strength training.
I'm trying a new method with 1 arm 12kg and the other 10kg and switch hands to basically go beyond failure and to get maximal pump.

I do it about every 2 days currently and i see gains. I do high rep pump training, not strength training.
I'm trying a new method with 1 arm 12kg and the other 10kg and switch hands to basically go beyond failure and to get maximal pump.
You train only delts?

water is wet but the dude you're describing gets more action than you

let that sink in

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas
Your only weapon left is your decent personality

Push - Pull - Legs (5 days / week)

best shit ever

You train only delts?
Nope. Calisthenics, pull ups, dips, pushups, burpees, jogging and sprints are what i mainly do. The delt training is an addition on top.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I had a friend in hs who was 5'4 with a babyface and girls still approached him and asked for his snap n shit (he slayed more than me, at over 6')

• So Sad
I had a friend in hs who was 5'4 with a babyface and girls still approached him and asked for his snap n shit (he slayed more than me, at over 6')
i'm sorry dude, but i wouldn't trade my height for foid attention as manlet preetyboy. I wouldn't enjoy being weak. I want to become even bigger, height wise i'm good could be better but i would love to have thicker bones and wider bideltoid.

i'm sorry dude, but i wouldn't trade my height for foid attention as manlet preetyboy. I wouldn't enjoy being weak. I want to become even bigger, height wise i'm good could be better but i would love to have thicker bones and wider bideltoid.
ur gay

• Hmm...