Being good at sports only matters during high school

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
if you get athletic in your 20s it doesnt mean shit. noone cares about sports in college. i can do like 40 around the worlds in a row, doesnt mean shit cuz im 28. it didnt mean shit even when i was like 25 lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Swarthy Knight, Pikabro and 2 others
Are you really a kind of genius?

if you are bad in sports its over. All incels are bad in sport and get picked last

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and InnerVoid
  • So Sad
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Pikabro and sub5c3l
no sports for my subhuman face

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Yeah just starting to realise this, I can dunk at 5'11 while my 6'3 friends are still rim grazers but they shit on me for being shorter than them now and I have nothing to comeback at them with :(

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, InnerVoid and Pikabro
You do it in your formative years to build confidence and social circle. At 20 it’s just a way to spend time

• +1
  • So Sad
if you get athletic in your 20s it doesnt mean shit. noone cares about sports in college. i can do like 40 around the worlds in a row, doesnt mean shit cuz im 28. it didnt mean shit even when i was like 25 lol.
The girls in the sorority do

It's a shame because I was athletic and good asf at soccer for my age. Then I switched to playing niggerball instead and then that was the begining of the end for my sports life.

My fam and normies constantly tell me "durr why don't you start playing soccer or some other sport again" as if it would do anything for me now at my oldcel age.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I have never played a sport properly in my life :feelsrope:

• So Sad