Being "good looking" is actually male gaze, not female gaze

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Men are intimidated by better looking (more dimorphic/mascthetic males) because it tells them of their insecurities and inferiorities. Better looking man is more impressive to other man whether they know it subconsciously or not. Better looks intimidates man so makes man feel confident and assertive in his life. Better looking man also reminds other men that they are not as good (genetically "fit") as they once believed. Better looking men remind you that they are likely stronger, or smarter, or more capable than you. So many guys here unironically want to "looksmax" to obtain more prestige and status among OTHER GUYS rather than just get girls because that is not how it fucking works quite simply put.

I am not going to write a book for you morons, you either get it or you don't.

Women do not care how you look (individual feature wise) it is about your genetics/whole package appeal. So you can't win just with looks, not in a masculine society. Only in a sick, feminist society can this work, but it is not the correct way of man.

Sure you have to look the right way for a particular woman

But trying to look good looking as possible is male gaze when you think about it. Who are you looking good for? To dominate males. To feel more powerful vs. other males.

Women in nature go by dominant genes sexually relative to her genetic status, not some autistic, femmaxxed "pretty" boy. So looksmaxxing is mostly male gaze.

What is female gaze then? Nothing. You either have it or not. Keep coping, tards.

If you aren't the warrior of your kin you're the faggot held up by a twisted, masculinized, feminist-dominant society.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, bruhmaxxing, WanderingBurro and 3 others
Men are intimidated by better looking (more dimorphic/mascthetic males)

Women do not care how you look, it is about your genetics.

Sure you have to look the right way for a particular woman

But trying to look good looking as possible is male gaze when you think about it. Who are you looking good for? To dominate males. Women in nature go by dominant genes sexually relative to her genetic status, not some autistic, femmaxxed "pretty" boy. So looksmaxxing is mostly male gaze.

What is female gaze then? Nothing. You either have it or not. Keep coping, tards.
troll account im guessing

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Endocrinemaxxer, proxyy and 5 others
look at his pvp,typical hyper masculine coper
checks out, female gaze is easily understood and more achievable through surgery than a regular masc chad

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, WanderingBurro, schizo echochamber and 2 others
symmetry= female gaze
harsh dimorphism/features= male gaze

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cutecel2001, LooksThinker, datboijj and 4 others
checks out, female gaze is easily understood and more achievable through surgery than a regular masc chad

If you knew anything about female gaze you would not be approaching the looks issue in a feminine way (like most .org trannies do)

I.e., starvemaxxing, twinkmaxxing, "pretty" (feminine faggot) maxxing, DHT blocking, hair & looking too soft (weak)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
If you knew anything about female gaze you would not be approaching the looks issue in a feminine way (like most .org trannies do)
? that isnt a fem approach. a fem approach would be cry about it and be emotional like you retards who think chad appeal isnt acheivable

my approach is very straight forward and meant to take action

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck and incelmogger
symmetry= female gaze
harsh dimorphism/features= male gaze
Jonah hill cut it out

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 4397 and blackckatt
Actually legit tho
I get more scared by a group of zoomer prettyboy slayers than a gymaxxed ogre mma fighter
Idk why

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, WanderingBurro, Deleted member and 2 others

I.e., starvemaxxing, twinkmaxxing, "pretty" (feminine faggot) maxxing, DHT blocking, hair & looking too soft (weak)
agree, this is why tiktokcels arent a problem as theyre just gonna gay alien maxx to barretdom. fuck dht after puberty tho, just chew bricks >1400ng/dl and take fin

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I get more scared by a group of zoomer prettyboy slayers than a gymaxxed ogre mma fighter
Idk why
Ahaha this made me laugh , ngl
However if you’re actually serious, please take your meds 🙏🏼

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, WanderingBurro, !MagicMan777 and 1 other person
But trying to look good looking as possible is male gaze when you think about it. Who are you looking good for? To dominate males. To feel more powerful vs. other males.
You aren't dominating males by looking good. You are dominating males through obtaining what other men want (women) by looking good. It's not male gaze or female gaze, that's just all made up nonesense created by ivory tower academics. What it comes down to is leveraging your looks so you can achieve better social outcomes, and just better life outcomes overall.
Men are intimidated by better looking (more dimorphic/mascthetic males) because it tells them of their insecurities and inferiorities. Better looking man is more impressive to other man whether they know it subconsciously or not.
Men only feel this way because it hurts there chances with getting the women they want if a guy is better looking then them. If no women are around men could care less about how other men look. If you are looking at other men thinking this way when women aren't around then you're most likely a faggot.
Only in a sick, feminist society can this work, but it is not the correct way of man.
It is the correct way to care about your looks because that's how you are going to win in this society. I agree that men really shouldn't care about looks, but were not living in the Roman empire where it was frowned upon for a man to care how he looked, and could go fuck a whore at the local brothel whenever he chose. You gotta play by the rules that are enforced upon us in this society. Men are becoming akin to trophy wives with how the world is going, and are judged much more superficially then they were in the past
Women in nature go by dominant genes sexually relative to her genetic status, not some autistic, femmaxxed "pretty" boy. So looksmaxxing is mostly male gaze.
Looks are status in our society. Jeremy Meeks being the best example I can think of off the top of my head. Petty criminals never would have status in a patriarchal society, but were not living in such times where a man is judged by what he does, but how he looks.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Zikel_Nut, JoeMoe and 2 others
Actually legit tho
Idk why
Because gymmaxxed ogre mma fighters mind their business and won't make a fool of you for Chinese social credit points like the permed-white brah unless you provoke them

That's what happens when you get strong and trained tbh

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Zikel_Nut, temporomandibular32 and 1 other person
Nah

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker