Being goodlooking + being in high school is the only thing that matters.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
if you haven't been goodlooking in high school, nothing will save you, you will never experience that level of happiness and that level of joy.

You will be a zombie without limbs, trying to "live" but all you do is catching up on your lost youth, while being ugly haha

This is you
[Image: xPpKvk.gif]

This is chad
[Image: giphy.gif]

you will never experience this level of not caring about anything, but thinking about her eyes. Kissing her youthful lips.
Taking her virginity for the first time once her innocent eyes gaze at your dick. Her first scream when you fill her fully.
That sensation after you have both lost your virginities. Holding her small hands and feeling her pulse
Looking at her before you turn head to fall asleep... This is something you will never have, that train has passed as your youth has passed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, PubertyMaxxer, MammothActuary and 19 others
I was good looking in high school but it was 99% male high school

• JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Still got 2 years left of school nigga hopefully i ascend and become chadlite before im 18 tbh ngl rofl

Still got 2 years left of school nigga hopefully i ascend and become chadlite before im 18 tbh ngl rofl
You’re gonna make it breh

I don't give a f about school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i was bad looking in high school with bad clothes, no haircut and ugly glasses. no girl contact whatsoever

now i got a GL girlfriend and had 9 girlapproaches this year with 2 girls asking for my number and the rest just generally approaching/asking whats up / wanting to drink with me etc.

ur theory sucks dick

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2581 and 7 others
I don't want no teenage queen, I just want my m14!

• +1
Reactions: Scarface and Deleted member 2607
this is legit. if you're not chad in highschool, anything but suicide is cope.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and UglyMan
i was "that" kid

I don't give a f about school

It's more about the age group than School itself it's just that School is a good social place for it. having girlfriend during 14-18 years of age is ideal.

i was bad looking in high school with bad clothes, no haircut and ugly glasses. no girl contact whatsoever

now i got a GL girlfriend and had 9 girlapproaches this year with 2 girls asking for my number and the rest just generally approaching/asking whats up / wanting to drink with me etc.

ur theory sucks dick

So basically you were a loser who couldn't get a JB GF and now you have a used up GF way out of her prime. Wow good job LOL.

And this is not a theory of any kind. more like my personal observation.

her innocent eyes gaze at your dick. Her first scream when you fill her fully.
SAGE BRAG cage
fuck off a woman would never gaze at my dick because its small
fuck you

It's more about the age group than School itself it's just that School is a good social place for it. having girlfriend during 14-18 years of age is ideal.

So basically you were a loser who couldn't get a JB GF and now you have a used up GF way out of her prime. Wow good job LOL.

yet another cope. i literally got a prime JB gf right now (met her when she was 14, shes turning 18 in a month). so many people approached her/spammed her dm's etc

PS: i took her virginity too at 15

yet another cope. i literally got a prime JB gf right now (met her when she was 14, shes turning 18 in a month). so many people approached her/spammed her dm's etc

PS: i took her virginity too at 15

Then wtf are you trying to prove to me? you're still in High School range buddy.

Never experiencing true teenage love will destroy you for life.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, UglyMan, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
I’m 18, is it too late for me bros... I’m not a virgin but I’ve never felt love...

Being the alpha jock in high school who gets all the girls is the height of bliss and tranquility

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and SHARK
High school is shit even for chads. College mogs the hell out of high school.

jb isn't prime. Jfl at muh jbs I've seen gl youthful girls up to 30. And most girls in high school are ogres in general.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
jb isn't prime. Jfl at muh jbs I've seen gl youthful girls up to 30. And most girls in high school are ogres in general.

JB years is literally THE PRIME for Girls. wtf are you even talking about dude? that's when they're youthful and have clear skin and are ripe for breeding. after 25+ it's downhill for Women and everybody knows this.

But LOL at this.

And most girls in high school are ogres in general.

What kinda Subhuman School did you go to buddy?

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Demir
FUCK YOU CUNT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1182 and Deleted member 2205
JB years is literally THE PRIME for Girls. wtf are you even talking about dude? that's when they're youthful and have clear skin and are ripe for breeding. after 25+ it's downhill for Women and everybody knows this.

But LOL at this.

What kinda Subhuman School did you go to buddy?
There are good looking and bad looking women everywhere. Barely any girls in high school are jbs.
Also I go to a 6a school with over 3000 kids. And it isn't jb city not even close.
:soy:

If you peaked in hs it’s over for you

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
There are good looking and bad looking women everywhere. Barely any girls in high school are jbs.
Also I go to a 6a school with over 3000 kids. And it isn't jb city not even close.

Do you even know what JB means? and again what kinda Subhuman School do you go to where there are no young pretty girls? you make no sense sorry man.

So buddy is now a soy word? JFL.

if you haven't been goodlooking in high school, nothing will save you, you will never experience that level of happiness and that level of joy.

You will be a zombie without limbs, trying to "live" but all you do is catching up on your lost youth, while being ugly haha

This is you

This is chad

you will never experience this level of not caring about anything, but thinking about her eyes. Kissing her youthful lips.
Taking her virginity for the first time once her innocent eyes gaze at your dick. Her first scream when you fill her fully.
That sensation after you have both lost your virginities. Holding her small hands and feeling her pulse
Looking at her before you turn head to fall asleep... This is something you will never have, that train has passed as your youth has passed.

JFL high school is for cucks imagine being an americuck and drowning on about high school prime your real prime is 20 to 25 quite literally and then life goes to hell

• +1
Do you even know what JB means? and again what kinda Subhuman School do you go to where there are no young pretty girls? you make no sense sorry man.

So buddy is now a soy word? JFL.
Never said there weren't any you brainlet. I jusr said there were less. Also most foids prime is at diferent ages. My sister is about to be 20 and no one would've even looked at her when she was 16. I've seen my cousins look exactly the same from high school to adulthood.

I wish i had not read this thread now i am sad :(

If you missed out on teenage love and sex with prime JBs you haven't lived.

If you missed out on that you can never be well adjusted and healthy, you NEED to have those things in your formative years, in your puberty.

If you missed out on it you are screwed for life, nothing can ever compensate you for having an improper teen experience.

[Image: Couple_lying_on_grass.jpg]

Even if you wake up looking like [inset your favorite MM] tomorrow with [inset any amount of anything] you still won't be compansated, you still won't have what every normal person had.

It's for free, it can't be bough, it can't be earned. It's given.

This moment alone is worth more than all the billionaires and scientists and great men and things they've done put together multiplied by a billion.

[Image: young-couple-laying-on-a-street-and-kissing.jpg]

you'll never be 15 and in love

[Image: 48d20ced5b8559d747429149fb159072.jpg]

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting

[Image: 48658-Watching-The-Stars-Fall.gif?1]

not worrying about rent, bills, student loans

[Image: workplace-stress1.jpg]

only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday

[Image: MX146-460-Cheat.jpg]

you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7851163&d=1436207412]

you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits

[Image: 15935301977e643ae2a6a78ffff12743.jpg]

you're in your 20's now

[Image: article-1038109-020D6E6C00000578-52_233x423.jpg]

gotta get a good job

gotta be a serious man now

[Image: latest?cb=20090328231538]

all the good ones are taken

[Image: happy-couple-on-the-beach-at-sunset-600x375.jpg]

maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you

they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter

you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy

[Image: couples-high-school-highschool-kiss-love...362929.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_inline_mrrc3y4oqJ1qz4rgp.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nh6r439v8e1tnwpamo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_inline_mk8shdjGqf1qz4rgp.jpg]

[Image: boy-girl-love-school-Favim.com-628856.jpg]

[Image: 33cbece7b165855ee8a16a389cc424bf.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_inline_n9ssqk2w0P1sdis3s.jpg]

you have missed out on teenage love

Never said there weren't any you brainlet. I jusr said there were less. Also most foids prime is at diferent ages. My sister is about to be 20 and no one would've even looked at her when she was 16. I've seen my cousins look exactly the same from high school to adulthood.

LOL yOu BrAiNleT :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

You said majority High School girls looked ogre. and you call me dumb? LOL ok.

• Ugh..
It's a retarded statement you dumbass.
You sound aspie as fuck. What do you even mean by this reply? What are you refering to?

ma·jor·i·ty
/məˈjôrədē,məˈjärədē/

noun
the greater number.
"in the majority of cases all will go smoothly"
synonyms: larger part/number, greater part/number, major part, best/better part, main part, most, more than half; More

Never experiencing true teenage love will destroy you for life.
how?
i never experienced teenage love except for when i fucked when i was 16 and that wasnt love n my life isnt destroyed

You sound aspie as fuck. What do you even mean by this reply? What are you refering to?

ma·jor·i·ty
/məˈjôrədē,məˈjärədē/

noun
the greater number.
"in the majority of cases all will go smoothly"
synonyms: larger part/number, greater part/number, major part, best/better part, main part, most, more than half; More

I'm referring to your 'most girls in high school are ogres in general' comment. that statement is retarded that's what i meant.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman

This is you

This is chad

i was very well above average in my hs + popular and respected but i have to say : sex is cope ngl at those copers

this fucking section is full autistic people calling others subhuman and saying they will never fuck prime jbs meanwhile people who read this thread already have and are not subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i was very well above average in my hs + popular ans respected but i have to say : sex is cope ngl at those copers

I don't know if sex is cope because i never had sex. but even if the pleasure aspect of it is overrated the dopamine rush you get when you have sex with a beautiful girl who loves you must be real.
this fucking section is full autistic people calling others subhuman and saying they will never fuck prime jbs meanwhile people who read this thread already have and are not subhuman

Is that directed at me?

• +1
I don't know if sex is cope because i never had sex. but even if the pleasure aspect of it is overrated the dopamine rush you get when you have sex with a beautiful girl who loves you must be real.
if she is Virgin and your wife yes it is.
that's our purpose in life so it is

• +1
  • +1
don't lose hope then.
i have dozen exemple in my family of chadlite and my ancestors for some who were chad, who had the happier life than ever with a loving woman and mother of their kids.
slaying is somehow Cope ngl.

try to ascend in every aspect and i promise you'll find one if you'r steadfast.

true dude it is ovERRR

Lol fuck no

None of you realize how annoying high school girls are

It’s not like the movies at all

You have to put up with a bunch of shit and deal with their immaturity

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and Avoidant
I was homeschooled, which saved me from the hell that is being an ugly person in highschool.

• So Sad
Lol fuck no

None of you realize how annoying high school girls are

It’s not like the movies at all

You have to put up with a bunch of shit and deal with their immaturity

Women of all ages are like that. it's simply the female nature to be annoying.