Being goodlooking + being in high school is the only thing that matters.

I’m 16 and already past that thb jfl if you think peaking in high school is a good thing. And also yes jbs are immature and annoying to be around all day.

In HS status matters more than outside hs, of course looks always matters tho.

retarded thread

peaking in high school is horrible man

[Image: xPpKvk.gif]

Being good looking and tall with decent frame, all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Being good looking and tall with decent frame, all that matters

Very true.

I legit had females tell to my face that my looks are ruined because of my height. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Absolutely.

Even as an oldcel my favorite hobby is to live vicariously through high school movie/tv-show hunks.

Just LOL if you're not watching Colton Haynes in Teen Wolf whilst imagining being that character

Sr6rJXP.gif

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2426
Off that's rough
Care to pm face?

Nah i'll pass. i don't have any pictures on my pc. so i would need to take a selfie with my phone then get it on my pc and then upload it here.

That's too much work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
I am still in high school. My oneitis might be interested in me. She sits on my lap in the bus and stares at my hands and compliments them. What should I do?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired and Roping Subhuman
I am still in high school. My oneitis might be interested in me. She sits on my lap in the bus and stares at my hands and compliments them. What should I do?

If this not a larp then damn. i'm envious.

Go and fuck her son.

Never experiencing true teenage love will destroy you for life.
JFL if you think 'teenage love' exists outside movies. I can count on one hand the amount of relationships from my graduating class (2017) that are still going 2 years later.

Most high school relationships are 1-2 month things where they maybe fuck once then break up when some drama starts. Life isn't a movie.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and chadpreetcel123
JFL if you think 'teenage love' exists outside movies. I can count on one hand the amount of relationships from my graduating class (2017) that are still going 2 years later.

Most high school relationships are 1-2 month things where they maybe fuck once then break up when some drama starts. Life isn't a movie.

It exists for Chad.

All that matters is being goodlooking and using tinder. You will have a harem of girls withing 3-4 weeks.

All that matters is being goodlooking and using tinder. You will have a harem of girls withing 3-4 weeks.

Nah fuck tinder.

Fucking raw jb pussy as a Chad is all that matters.

It exists for Chad.
The chaddiest guy from my class is in an LTR with a very sweet but literally PSL 4 girl. Every other varsity ball player very likely graduated a virgin and I'm not even kidding.

The chaddiest guy from my class is in an LTR with a very sweet but literally PSL 4 girl. Every other varsity ball player very likely graduated a virgin and I'm not even kidding.

Yeah but he willing chose her no? he can get whatever girl he wants. that's the whole point.

Yeah but he willing chose her no? he can get whatever girl he wants. that's the whole point.
No he willingly chose her. They're very happy together, which is rare for high school relationships like I said. But it goes to show that "slaying" in the way PSL talks about it doesn't really happen much, and that "high school love" is a rare event too.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
No he willingly chose her. They're very happy together, which is rare for high school relationships like I said. But it goes to show that "slaying" in the way PSL talks about it doesn't really happen much, and that "high school love" is a rare event too.

??? i never even talked about slaying.

If they're very happy together then that means Being goodlooking + being in high school is indeed legit.

??? i never even talked about slaying.

If they're very happy together then that means Being goodlooking + being in high school is indeed legit.
But it doesnt happen often

jfl @ oldcels crying for hs students
college is peak. and the love you're talking about is dead.

But it doesnt happen often

It doesn't happen often because being gl in School is not often.
jfl @ oldcels crying for hs students
college is peak. and the love you're talking about is dead.

Idk if you're talking about me, but I'm 18 that's why i'm crying about it.

Daily suicide fuel

if you haven't been goodlooking in high school, nothing will save you, you will never experience that level of happiness and that level of joy.

You will be a zombie without limbs, trying to "live" but all you do is catching up on your lost youth, while being ugly haha

This is you
[Image: xPpKvk.gif]

This is chad
[Image: giphy.gif]

you will never experience this level of not caring about anything, but thinking about her eyes. Kissing her youthful lips.
Taking her virginity for the first time once her innocent eyes gaze at your dick. Her first scream when you fill her fully.
That sensation after you have both lost your virginities. Holding her small hands and feeling her pulse
Looking at her before you turn head to fall asleep... This is something you will never have, that train has passed as your youth has passed.
If you have been to a only men hs it's not better

Lol at thinking that actually happens. Nice cope basement dwarf

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant

Cringe

its ogre boyo

Lol at thinking that actually happens. Nice cope basement dwarf

It does happen. I've seen with my own eyes after all.

Nice cope oldcel.
You never fall on your back, do you?

No.
If you have been to a only men hs it's not better

That could be both good and bad tbh.

Good because if you make a lot of friends it will be a chill bro kind of environment. and bad because, well it's a sausage fest lol.

Last edited:
It does happen. I've seen with my own eyes after all.

Nice cope oldcel.

No.

That could be both good and bad tbh.

Good because if you make a lot of friends it will be a chill bro kind of environment. and bad because, well it's a sausage fest lol.

I am literally in High School

im droping out of school once in for all now, my youth is forever lost there is no reason to try anymore

accepting ones defeat is optimal in this situation

• So Sad
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
im droping out of school once in for all now, my youth is forever lost there is no reason to try anymore

accepting ones defeat is optimal in this situation

No hope for dicket nonChads.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1182

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182