BEING HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IS BASIC PRINICPLE OF HAPPY LIFE

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
THATS THE TRUTH. YOU CANT BE HAPPY IF YOURE NOT GL AS BLACKPILLED MAN BECOUSE YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF UNLESS YOURE LEGIT CHAD. EVEN IF YOU COPE '' MUH IM HAPPY WITH MY FACE I CAN GET LAID'' DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU WANT TOO LOOK BETTER, BE BETTER. IF YOURE HAPPY AS CREATURE YOU WERE BORN YOU CAN ENJPY WHATEVER YOU DO. I CAN REALIZE MY PASSIONS, COPE AS MUCH I WANT BUT I WILL NEVER BE HAPPY BECOUSE OF WHO I AM, HOW I LOOK, WHAT IS MY SECOND UGLY NAME MY SUBHUMAN VOICE AND FEW OTHER THING. JUST BE HAPPY THEORY IS NOT WORKING.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Justttt and Deleted member 3328
legit theory. i get very depressed when i compare myself to others given my looks, money and status related deficiencies jfl im an ugly subhuman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 1464 and Justttt
legit theory. i get very depressed when i compare myself to others given my looks, money and status related deficiencies jfl im an ugly subhuman
I AM TO I CAN COPE BUT ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE HAPPY OVERALL NOT FOR A WHILE BUT BE HAPPY AS WHO I AM.

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
I can never be happy with myself.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt and Pietrosiek
High IQ theory bro

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 1464 and Justttt
I wish I could just go back and never find out about any of this blackpill shit tbh. It completely changed my perspective on life, very depressing and meaningless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and Pietrosiek
I wish I could just go back and never find out about any of this blackpill shit tbh. It completely changed my perspective on life, very depressing and meaningless.
Same i would still think that im handsome, that foids are virgins etc.

• +1
Ngl wish i foudn about the blackpill 3 years ago lolol

• Hmm...
Ngl wish i foudn about the blackpill 3 years ago lolol
Then I guess you’re not actually black pilled because you would understand that everything is cope and in the end you would actually rope.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Then I guess you’re not actually black pilled because you would understand that everything is cope and in the end you would actually rope.
shut the fuk up bro i'm gonna ascend i have good fucking base

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Justttt
shut the fuk up bro i'm gonna ascend i have good fucking base
No ascesion unless you will become 7psl. You will never be happy with foid, you will never feel love becouse you know it doesnt exist, you know that foids will like you just becouse of plastic in your face.

• +1
Pietrosiek

No ascesion unless you will become 7psl. You will never be happy with foid, you will never feel love becouse you know it doesnt exist, you know that foids will like you just becouse of plastic in your face.
shut the fuck up stupid ogre. i don't need surgery to ascend, i just had to find out where to actually put effort in order to look better

• JFL
shut the fuck up stupid ogre. i don't need surgery to ascend, i just had to find out where to actually put effort in order to look better
It’s :ogre: if youre not already chad

• +1
Keep coping you cant get better looking without surgery
Subhuman in check. You genetic scum can't beat my superior genetics. You were destined to fail as a virgin ogre while i claim my rightful place deploying my seed all around the globe while you rot in this forum.

Happiness is a result, not a principle. Now stop crying.

Subhuman in check. You genetic scum can't beat my superior genetics. You were destined to fail as a virgin ogre while i claim my rightful place deploying my seed all around the globe while you rot in this forum.
SHOW YOUR FACE THEN.
Happiness is a result, not a principle. Now stop crying.
Shut the fuck up

Can't be happy when you have scleral show, negative orbital vector, hairloss, narrow jaw...

Can't be happy when you have scleral show, negative orbital vector, hairloss, narrow jaw...
CANT BE HAPPY WHEN YOU HAVE WHOLE FACE AS A FAILO

well that's it settled then. i will never be happy.