Being high t is determined by your mindset, competition, and inhibition

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
If you weren’t strong minded, competitive, and low inhib and a shy pushover as a kid and didn’t approach girls through your childhood thru teens your testosterone wont need to be used and will ultimately plumett

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Bui
no it’s determined by genetic factors but go off retarded tikky tokky kid

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker and aerooooo
yes keep trying to attack me at a personal level when you can’t defend your shitty post

but what is there to expect when you’re a shitty tik tok kid

be glad a legend like myself is even talking to you peasant

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
yes keep trying to attack me at a personal level when you can’t defend your shitty post

but what is there to expect when you’re a shitty tik tok kid

be glad a legend like myself is even talking to you peasant
Schizo sperg ramblings dnr

Just have a good mindset bro!

If you weren’t strong minded, competitive, and low inhib and a shy pushover as a kid and didn’t approach girls through your childhood thru teens your testosterone wont need to be used and will ultimately plumett
i think is the other way around,high testosterone gives you these traits:chad:

why do you believe that?
Low inhibition makes u compete with people for no reason, argue/get aggressive with people for no reason, and talk to women/ppl for no reason

Low inhibition makes u compete with people for no reason, argue/get aggressive with people for no reason, and talk to women/ppl for no reason
and that increases testosterone?

but it will last a few minutes,it would last what your body thinks the situation that requieres high testosterone is lasting,meaning its only testosterone for the short term.

also beign low inhib is heredable,you cant change your personality to have higher testosterone a few minutes

IMG 3485

I felt my T plummet when I went on vacation and had nobody around me to compete with. Even if my lifestyle was perfect, diet, gym, sun, etc.

Wow u are retarded fucken idiot

True tbh. Who cares if you’re low / high t. If you’re doing low / high T things you’ll be seen as such. Of course how you look will greatly benefit this but op is kinda right.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall