Being homophobic is stupid

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Like seriously if you have a problem with gays you are just low IQ. A gay couple = 2 men eliminated from the dating pool = your competition is less.
Besides the moral arguement that any type of love is good, and no kind of sexuality is a cause for shaming, since we all have slightly unique sexualities and we are past the age where reproduction is our main priority (the planet is overpopulated anyways), the pragmatic side of things is also in favor of gays.

The only reason someone could rationally be homophobic is religious attitudes (like being gigamuslim or gigajew or gigachristian), and then it's your business tbh, I kindly disagree with it but whatever
u do you.

But seeing atheist homophobes is just hilarious ngl. Like damn bro where ur brain at

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Moggee, MissLexotan6MG, owlofathena and 10 others
Seeing gay Chad is lifefuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, thecel, Deleted member 11035 and 4 others
Are gay Chad couples more rare than gay normie couples in the US?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 5746
high IQ, i keep saying it, the "straight" guys on this forum are more obsessed with faggotry than the faggots

makes me think they are closted, i have seen the way they talk about @Amnesia and @Salludon, they dont fool anyone

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 11035, Fear and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 2214
I agree with you. I don't understand why so many are concerned with gays and trannys on here. Why be concerned with people who don't affect your life in any way. It's pointless.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 11035, Gargantuan and 2 others
I definitely agree with you.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 4562 and 1 other person
I'm just homophobic on forums but not irl