• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Cidre enjoyer, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 2 others
she has good pheno and decent bones

Hot + Smart is a huge halo JFL.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 15099 and JosephGarrot123
Are we talking man or woman?

For woman, I'd prefer her to be slightly dumber than I am but still able to hold decently intellectual conversations

smart is a good halo for a man if it's the succesful type of smart, that means that you are getting praise and achieving things.
if you're racking up prizes and scholarships and older people are saying that you are going to go far in life, then that's what you want.
the failo is being a gay nerd who doesn't get those interactions with people where he's praised and given status and gifts.

if you're not smart you will have some trouble fucking smart women, simply because you won't be around them after middleschool, they will go to totally different high schools and colleges and make friends mostly in those places.

anyway, this doesn't matter that much for a man, women only REALLY use their smarts if they are 5/10 or lower, so you aren't missing out on much if you fail to get into a good college and live as an intellectual.
what you need to worry about is not being an AUTISTIC FREAK LIKE ME when talking to women of average to below average intelligence, since there's plenty of very desirable women that aren't intellectually demanding, and they have a low tolerance for autistic nerds.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
how can it could be a failio ffs

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
she framemogs majority of males btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
smart is a good halo for a man if it's the succesful type of smart, that means that you are getting praise and achieving things.
if you're racking up prizes and scholarships and older people are saying that you are going to go far in life, then that's what you want.
the failo is being a gay nerd who doesn't get those interactions with people where he's praised and given status and gifts.

if you're not smart you will have some trouble fucking smart women, simply because you won't be around them after middleschool, they will go to totally different high schools and colleges and make friends mostly in those places.

anyway, this doesn't matter that much for a man, women only REALLY use their smarts if they are 5/10 or lower, so you aren't missing out on much if you fail to get into a good college and live as an intellectual.
what you need to worry about is not being an AUTISTIC FREAK LIKE ME when talking to women of average to below average intelligence, since there's plenty of very desirable women that aren't intellectually demanding, and they have a low tolerance for autistic nerds.
High IQ post

it's a halo

anything+hot is automatically a halo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back