Hooked/Downturned nose is not a falio, maybe even a halo

literally your only redeeming feature and you're shitting on it
i would look fucking better if i didn't had nose at fucking all. I was bullied all my childhood and early teen years for this. Wtf you are even fucking talking about you fucking troll.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, Gilbert_Durandal and user123456
i would look fucking better if i didn't had nose at fucking all. I was bullied all my childhood and early teen years for this. Wtf you are even fucking talking about you fucking troll.
look at your nasal bridge retard. it looks so sharp and clean it would not look like that if you didn't have a projected nose

No, forget about that. Cavill's or Newman's for example are downturned but they look good and virile
Im getting cavills nose for rhinoplasty

Same here but my bines developed a but more so it doent failio me as hard

Im getting cavills nose for rhinoplasty
Article 2617064 0001728400000258 8 634x432

get this one

• +1
Reactions: user123456
you make a good point OP,i think men in the past having thoseunpleasing features succeeded to reproduce thanks to other factors than facial beauty,so it'd explain why such inherently unpleasant facial characteristics survived through centuries of civilization:feelshah:

Imo each face with a long hooked nose, like this example you gave looks weak and like alfredo linguini
it looks high T, IQ and class

you make a good point OP,i think men in the past having thoseunpleasing features succeeded to reproduce thanks to other factors than facial beauty,so it'd explain why such inherently unpleasant facial characteristics survived through centuries of civilization:feelshah:
but weren't we more primal then? I would have guessed looks were even important

but weren't we more primal then? I would have guessed looks were even important
Definitely less important than now,it was way easier to have a partner as a man in the past,actually you don't even need to go centuries in the past to come to this conclusion have a look at this graph :

Male virginity gss 2018

what changed you'd ask me ?

Social medias played a big role in the hypergamy (facebook,tinder,instagram etc...) the telecommunication has allowed people to expand their range of choices :Comfy:

Definitely less important than now,it was way easier to have a partner as a man in the past,actually you don't even need to go centuries in the past to come to this conclusion have a look at this graph :

View attachment 2986594

what changed you'd ask me ?

Social medias played a big role in the hypergamy (facebook,tinder,instagram etc...) the telecommunication has allowed people to expand their range of choices :Comfy:
isn't there a stat about this , where for every male ancestor you have, you have 8 female ancestors

tallskulliscope

yes extremely sexy bro :cool:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tallskulliscope and Deleted member 64215
it looks high T, IQ and class
Doesn't look high T at all, your morph is a great example, without even seeing the neck nor body my mind automatically thinks it's a skinny person, with not alot of muscle, which is basically associated with low T because hard evoriment = higher T and hard envoriment = need more muscles

isn't there a stat about this , where for every male ancestor you have, you have 8 female ancestors
now you're pulling out informations out of your asshole and asking me to find a source,i legit debunked your thread,just take it in.:lul:

now you're pulling out informations out of your asshole and asking me to find a source,i legit debunked your thread,just take it in.:lul:
Back then all you had to do it raid an unstable tribe in your local area and rape all the women, now you have people on sites like this rotting for a hole

• +1
Reactions: NerverBegan
Doesn't look high T at all, your morph is a great example, without even seeing the neck nor body my mind automatically thinks it's a skinny person, with not alot of muscle, which is basically associated with low T because hard evoriment = higher T and hard envoriment = need more muscles
skinny-ness = higher T

Back then all you had to do it raid an unstable tribe in your local area and rape all the women, now you have people on sites like this rotting for a hole
Or simply uhhh cousins

LOL? Just ragebait at this moment. Muscles literally developed better when you have high T, so being skinny is a sign of LOW T
Not worse than fat or skinny fat, but still not high

LOL? Just ragebait at this moment. Muscles literally developed better when you have high T, so being skinny is a sign of LOW T
having lower bodyfat and a more vertical build is a sign of higher Testosterone

View attachment 2986471
look how my extremely hooked broken nose looks from front profile, i am afraid to show the side because it is hideous. My hooked big nose ruined my face and my life. I almost fucking believed what you fucking said in this thread. Fuck you for giving me hope
How old are you

NGL this is cope Jew nose is a sub 5 trait

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
having lower bodyfat and a more vertical build is a sign of higher Testosterone
there is a diffrence with low bodyfat and skinny, an there is also a diffrence with being muscular and a mass monster/body builder. Just stop coping your hooked nose looks hidious

Upturned nose tip is always ideal. Downturned nose bridge (dorsal hump) is always ideal unless excessive.
No I have that and it looks fucking ugly albeit the rest of my face isn't great either

What a subhuman nose

4199092_1718648062874.jpeg

You’re coping.

Straight/hooked nose + upturned tip is the best of best worlds and is aesthetically ideal.

Upturned tip is a youth indicator (downturned is for grannies and witches and looks disgusting and ethnic). Hooked nose means higher bone mass and indicates masculinity.
Do you think part of it plays into our subconscious?
That person looks recessed because of the slightly hooked nose, but despite that, his tip is upturned.. whereas most ppl will be downturned

That person has better than average genes. Imagine if that person wasn’t recessed?

Kinda like that but subconsciously because we always compare similarities and differences of every face we’ve seen with the one we are seeing..

jew nose lmao

Do you think part of it plays into our subconscious?
That person looks recessed because of the slightly hooked nose, but despite that, his tip is upturned.. whereas most ppl will be downturned

That person has better than average genes. Imagine if that person wasn’t recessed?

Kinda like that but subconsciously because we always compare similarities and differences of every face we’ve seen with the one we are seeing..
I don’t think hooked nose is an indication of recession.

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
I don’t think hooked nose is an indication of recession.
Then why do BIMAX cases help hooked noses straighten
Also the mouthbreather profile always have hooked noses and narrow airways

Mewing GIF

Personally, being the most downgrown dude.. I got a hooked nose. When I was growing up I didn't.. got it after my premolar extractions during puberty

Last edited:
blue eyes are shit

hooked nose , prevalence of a hooked/covnex nose in several European Countries: (from Charlton Coon's "The Races of Europe)
From "The races of Europe" by Coon

Armenia: 62%
Albania (Ghegs): "well over 50%"
Montenegro: 52%
Jews (Ashkenazi): "far fewer than 50%"
Ireland: 45%
Basques: 43% (Spanish); 49% (French)
Netherlands (Frisians): 35%
Italy (North): 32%
Greece: 30%
Switzerland: 25%
Serbia: 25%
Ukraine (Volhynians): 17%
Spain: 15%
Bulgaria: "rare"
I swear every Irish zoomer I see has an upturned, convex, petite, feminine leaning nose

I'm not sure where the 45% hooked/convex nose figure came from
Maybe they're more prevailant among oldcels but if oldcels are the reason for such a high figure, then they are aggressivly being bred out in the younger generations after foids were given to opportunity to reproduce with men who weren't some sub 5 from their village

Murphy's nose is fairly typical

also jfl at username