Being “Humble” is a meme

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
Being humble is admitting you’re a bitch and submissive

You gotta be a narcy fuck who believes he’s the best at what he does, and then win.

When an athlete is “humble” he’s just scared to anger the opponent and make them play as hard as they can.

Athlete who is prideful and loses > Athlete who is humble and loses > Humble athlete who wins championship every time > Prideful athlete who shits on everyone and wins championship every time

Being prideful is playing life on maximum difficulty and winning gets you the most points. When you’re a prideful asshole who shits on other men women get so wet and men will want to kill you, and with power you kill them, and keep shitting on them.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, chawaje, Catawampus and 6 others

You gotta be a narcy fuck who believes he’s the best at what he does, and then win.

When an athlete is “humble” he’s just scared to anger the opponent and make them play as hard as they can.

Athlete who is prideful and loses > Athlete who is humble and loses > Humble athlete who wins championship every time > Prideful athlete who shits on everyone and wins championship every time

Being prideful is playing life on maximum difficulty and winning gets you the most points. When you’re a prideful asshole who shits on other men women get so wet and men will want to kill you, and with power you kill them, and keep shitting on them.
Being humble is like people who pretend to be stoic to appear better than others it’s rarely genuine

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, forevergymcelling, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
Pwc9yt2.png

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Lots of politicians in Romania claim they are humble, you often see them on TV, bragging about it or arguing with others about who's the most humble:
- "You're not humble, I'm humble!"
- "Boy, I've been humble since you weren't even born, don't tell me about being humble, I'll beat you in any humbleness situation!"

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 5815
disagree.

most ufc fighters who lose and are humble are more successful than guys who are salty bitches after losing

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
disagree.

most ufc fighters who lose and are humble are more successful than guys who are salty bitches after losing
Read what I wrote

If y’all can’t read a few basic English paragraphs what hope you guys have in life JFL

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and aBetterMii
Lots of politicians in Romania claim they are humble, you often see them on TV, bragging about it or arguing with others about who's the most humble:
- "You're not humble, I'm humble!"
- "Boy, I've been humble since you weren't even born, don't tell me about being humble, I'll beat you in any humbleness situation!"
I guess the concept of humbleness isn’t just a meme but a straight paradox. Making a competition about who is more humble defeats the spirit of humbleness but that’s exactly what happens when you start measuring humbleness.

JFL and even entering this one

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Read what I wrote

If y’all can’t read a few basic English paragraphs what hope you guys have in life JFL
shut the fuck up you dumb faggot

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, softlysoftly, Deleted member 25193 and 1 other person
Read what I wrote

Read it 10 times
Still retarded
Winning > losing
Muh pride

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Danish_Retard
Read it 10 times
Still retarded
Winning > losing
Muh pride
Haha you’re so goofy you can’t even understand what I’m implying.

You’ll never make it in life with your IQ.

You can clearly see both winners were ahead of the both losers in my scenario but humble losers > prideful losers
But
Humble winners < prideful winners

You can’t grasp what I’m saying because there’s two complex variables, humble/pride and winning/losing. That’s too much for your average brain to grasp.

disagree.

Are they genuine that is the point

Are they genuine that is the point
No.

But the general public either doesn’t care or believes they are.

It’s like getting rejected by a bitch. Ofc you want to beat her to death and everyone knows that’s the genuine you, but you’re not going to jail unless you actually do it. The police know you want to do it and simply being disingenuous and not doing it is good enough for them.

Haha you’re so goofy you can’t even understand what I’m implying.

You’ll never make it in life with your IQ.

You can clearly see both winners were ahead of the both losers in my scenario but humble losers > prideful losers
But
Humble winners < prideful winners

You can’t grasp what I’m saying because there’s two complex variables, humble/pride and winning/losing. That’s too much for your average brain to grasp.
You really need to learn how ">" works

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, Danish_Retard and Nims
You really need to learn how ">" works
notice he doesn’t point out how I misused it because I didn’t because he himself is just too retarded

Shut up idiot

notice he doesn’t point out how I misused it because I didn’t because he himself is just too retarded
"Athlete who is prideful and loses > Athlete who is humble and loses > Humble athlete who wins championship every time > Prideful athlete who shits on everyone and wins championship every time"

It's literally the other way around of what you meant but ok

"Athlete who is prideful and loses > Athlete who is humble and loses > Humble athlete who wins championship every time > Prideful athlete who shits on everyone and wins championship every time"

Oh actually I did mean it the other way around

My bad

This why I don’t like you, you see the genius in my post yet I dun goofed and flipped all the signs and instead of just correcting that you go full aggro, I’d bash your skull in you’re the type of nigga to rob me after I feed you dinner

I guess the most natural form of humility is not needing others to know your strengths, but accepting them when they are acknowledged. Narcissism is also a psl meme.

No.

But the general public either doesn’t care or believes they are.

It’s like getting rejected by a bitch. Ofc you want to beat her to death and everyone knows that’s the genuine you, but you’re not going to jail unless you actually do it. The police know you want to do it and simply being disingenuous and not doing it is good enough for them.
Based on your bias this isn’t even the situation

I guess the most natural form of humility is not needing others to know your strengths, but accepting them when they are acknowledged. Narcissism is also a psl meme.
grandiose narcissism where you believe you’re the best ever no matter what isn’t a meme that’s legit, best way to think

Vulnerable narcissism, the fakester is a meme

Let's say you're prideful.

Lol so we are making threads about making excuses to be evil?

Being humble isnt a meme when you realise most people are blown out wasters who have been assfucked by everyone around them their entire lives. It's understanding and having empathy with these people that it is very very easy to be destroyed by others or by yourself.

Lol so we are making threads about making excuses to be evil?

Being humble isnt a meme when you realise most people are blown out wasters who have been assfucked by everyone around them their entire lives. It's understanding and having empathy with these people that it is very very easy to be destroyed by others or by yourself.
Throughout my life I’ve learned that What sounds like
“Excuses” to be evil
Are actually LAAAAAAAYGIT! But it’s hard to accept when you’ve been up brought to be a good person. You have to see the world unfold for yourself to see those “excuses” were fact. Empathy is a meme. It’s just a way to grab resources for free.

People will ALWAYS complain about their life and nothing will be enough.

disagree.

low iq idiot go kys

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
yeah i liked blue lock too lol. good anime.

internally be a narcissist. externally be humble.

yeah i liked blue lock too lol. good anime.

internally be a narcissist. externally be humble.
That’s how most people already are

i mog you to death in every single aspect you ugly danish faggot
you're a skinny manlet you mog nothing you skinny twink bitch

you're a skinny manlet you mog nothing you skinny twink bitch
ill post my face and body if you post yours, we will make a mog battle and ill finish your little excuse of a life

• Hmm...
ill post my face and body if you post yours, we will make a mog battle and ill finish your little excuse of a life
im 6'4 over 230lbs how on earth can we even have a mog battle? thats not a battle thats just ridiculous comparison and bullying

• +1
Reactions: buflek
if you really want to settle beef come and fight me like a man unfortunately this too would be unfair to you because of the massive weight height and reach advantage I have over you

im 6'4 over 230lbs how on earth can we even have a mog battle? thats not a battle thats just ridiculous comparison and bullying
nice excuse you faggot😂😂

cmon go post smth. this isnt even my good form i had shoulder surgery 3 months ago and still mog your subhuman genetics

Attachments

• FCC5BE25-518B-4833-B010-195150F3837A.jpeg
    FCC5BE25-518B-4833-B010-195150F3837A.jpeg
    626.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
if you really want to settle beef come and fight me like a man unfortunately this too would be unfair to you because of the massive weight height and reach advantage I have over you
you never had a fight in your life faggot stfu pls

i did mma and muay thai for many years

• JFL
nice excuse you faggot😂😂

cmon go post smth. this isnt even my good form i had shoulder surgery 3 months ago and still mog your subhuman genetics
Shoulder surgery for what?

Shoulder surgery for what?
labrum tear. not rly a plastic surgery but i did it for aesthetic purposes cuz i always had to quit gym after 6 months due to pain and inflammation

labrum tear. not rly a plastic surgery but i did it for aesthetic purposes cuz i always had to quit gym after 6 months due to pain and inflammation
You got memed, PEDmax and lift 60-85% of your max, never more.

nice excuse you faggot😂😂

You got memed, PEDmax and lift 60-85% of your max, never more.
just look at his lopsided underdeveloped pecs lol hes like flexing so hard too and his abs barely show he is a coper and dyel in clothes aha

just look at his lopsided underdeveloped pecs lol hes like flexing so hard too and his abs barely show he is a coper and dyel in clothes aha
DYEL in clothes for sure absolutely. He needs to gain a lot of muscle mass but he has a good start. Time to Insulin and HGH max with IGF-1. Looks like he already started roids.

• +1
Being prideful is high risk but not so much reward. (the reward is a better mental)

But i still prefer pridefullness fuck humbleness. Dog eat dog.

Last edited:
DYEL in clothes for sure absolutely. He needs to gain a lot of muscle mass but he has a good start. Time to Insulin and HGH max with IGF-1. Looks like he already started roids.
keep crying for me. i get approached by GL girls every year at the beach. last year a latina foid said my face is pretty but my body is perfect ;)

good luck blasting roids and getting attention by faggots

and yea i look „dyel“ enough in clothes but yet normies still ask me if i roid. my plan isnt to be a stage bodybuilder

Attachments

• CB1E454A-D73B-49B7-A13A-0C4BB8DC648B.jpeg
    CB1E454A-D73B-49B7-A13A-0C4BB8DC648B.jpeg
    956.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 9C6AAA77-079C-443D-AB11-C52FC9B35705.jpeg
    9C6AAA77-079C-443D-AB11-C52FC9B35705.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Being prideful is high risk but not so much reward. (the reward is a better mental)

But i still prefer pridefullness fuck humbleness. Dog eat dog.
You do get more reward.

If you’re a prideful asshole but always win you’re “that guy”

You know, “that” guy that always seems to be someone else’s cousin but you never see

The question is?

Do you wanna be that guy?

I wanna be that guy.

Do you?