Being in a mental hospital isn’t that bad

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
In 2012 my older brother was posting stuff about going ER online on YouTube comments and one day the FBI showed up to our front door and they took him to the mental hospital.

They knew fucking everything. They knew where we went on vacation and all our interests. It’s weird because we both made those comments on YouTube but it was on his account so he took the punishment.

He was there for a week or two. Me and my family visited him and it wasn’t that bad in there. Lots of mentally ill niggers were there though. They tried to convince him that he was crazy and needed help so they can keep him longer but it didn’t work.

But it wasn’t so bad there. And they didn’t force you to take pills you had a choice. You had three meals a day and snacks and your family could visit to bring food and snacks.

I think I wouldn’t mind being there.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and HOLYFUARK
And they didn’t force you to take pills you had a choice. You had three meals a day and snacks and your family could visit to bring food and snacks.
Sounds like the average looksmax user's basement room :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I'm going there for a month :Comfy:

I enjoyed my stay in mental hospital too.

Specially when there is a cute girl there. Then it's pretty nice to be there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 15099
I stayed in a mental hospital once. A nurse said "Hello Su" to me and another patient repeatedly walked past me and said "So dumb", "I'm trying not to insult you". He called me "weird" the day before and quickly stepped away from me.

Thankfully, there was a young, recently-homeless 5'8 White Christian named Derek and an elderly White male named Michael. I missed them very much after discharge.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 4430
I was at mental hospital for 8 weeks in 2016 :fuk:

I was at mental hospital for 8 weeks in 2016 :fuk:

My hospital therapist was a middle-aged White male.

When we first met, I thought he was mocking me for my stuttering, which made me smirk slightly while my mouth was covered by my mask. However, he had a stuttering problem as well.

I went ER three times in the last 5 years, the guards bullied me for having a rly shit gonial angle and tried to shove the pillies down my throat and called me a subhuman rat, it’s not that bad

hospitals are shit

recovery houses are where it’s at, I lost my virginity to a girl I met there there who helped me get over my ex who ruined my life, she killed her self two months after, prolly cus I wasn’t high enough psl for her to cope and her actual oneitis wasn’t texting back

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer