Being in public gives me the biggest serotonin boost

D

Deleted member 24002

Mistral
I haven't been on campus for lectures or in my campus gym for 2 weeks (studying for finals+ I got a bit depressed for a while) and basically I consumed a bunch of films and television. Watching movies and TV shows, I became fixated on how much better the male leads look than I do, especially how good they looked in motion. This, along with a lack of human interaction outside my friends and family, messed with my brain as I started believing that the actors in the world of Hollywood are what people actually look like. I even became anxious when I thought about going back to campus knowing how many flaws I have compared to the "average" guy. Fast forward to today where I go to write a final and holy shit. Keep in mind, Im a finance major which has the most chads of any faculty and STILL I got a major rush of serotonin as I looked around my lecture hall. The average person doesnt go the gym and is either skinny or overweight. The number of chinlets I saw (which you never see in movies) was crazy or maybe my perception has been skewed by this forum. Its not as bad as we sometimes make it seem on this forum.

MTN, softmax to pretty boy with JB appeal, you need skincare tho

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 23558
Serotonin isn’t a good thing

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 19036
Fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
i hate being in public cuz people treat me like shit

imagine competing with the bottom 95%

your competition is zach cox and michael yerger and you look like a pathetic faggot next to both