Being in university as an incel is hell

I wouldnt even have sex with her tbh.

Her face looks like a snake.
Neil Degrasse Tyson Cosmos GIF by Vulture.com

Tbh tattoos are ugly on women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
I will ascend and leave this forum that's for sure.
Speak for yourself, i’m gonna come back after all of my surgeries and post how i got 3 likes in one year on OLD and 2 of them were trannies and one a gay dude.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Speak for yourself, i’m gonna come back after all of my surgeries and post how i got 3 likes in one year on OLD and 2 of them were trannies and one a gay dude.
Mogs me. I might return just to make a rags to riches insane 100+ reps brag thread of my ascencion.

Back to uni and it's hell. I wanna fuck like 3 hoes but they don't even acknowledge a single atom of my existence. I'll never get women to truly desire me because of my dogshit genetics.

How am I supposed to be optimistic like this? Happy? Contribute to society? Be social? Literally how the fuck am I supposed to do all that if I must suffer like this?

I don't even wanna wake up. Like, I wake up and I am like why did I even wake up when I reflect in the mirror? No point.
This post will give you hope 100% trust me

Only athletes and NT maxed party animals have sex in college
Sorry

Back to uni and it's hell. I wanna fuck like 3 hoes but they don't even acknowledge a single atom of my existence. I'll never get women to truly desire me because of my dogshit genetics.

How am I supposed to be optimistic like this? Happy? Contribute to society? Be social? Literally how the fuck am I supposed to do all that if I must suffer like this?

I don't even wanna wake up. Like, I wake up and I am like why did I even wake up when I reflect in the mirror? No point.
This is why one gets surgeries pre uni. @philosopher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18202
This is why one gets surgeries pre uni. @philosopher
actually funny story a guy in my uni class who looked like he had kleinfelters had the biggest status of us all

he was prob 130 iq very smart got top grades, bitches were in awe how he could do these things

mogged me and every other guy even though he like actually had feminine behaviour, legit kleinfelters

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois