being incel as a low mtn is the worst fate

V

virgin

it‘s so over
Hear me out. First HTN+ is life on easy mode. High MTN is also enough to have plenty of slays, infact most of the fuckboys I know are high MTN. So why do I think that low-mid MTN is the worse fate, even worse than being truecel?
Because you have hope. If you are subhuman you know its over and you can cope with goyslop and videogames knowing that these bad habits wont effect you smv since its already 0. But if youre MTN you always have hope that you can ascend and cannot even cope in peace, because you think to yourself: „If I am gonna eat this shit I am gonma become fat“ or „If I play videogames I am wasting my time“. I would rather be truecel and career and copemaxx instead of being a MTN with hope who is probably never gonna ascend and wastes his time with „goof habits“

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, ChadL1te, Snowskinned and 7 others
Legit that's why you gotta do everything be lean and below 15% bf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and virgin
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, billymidnight, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
You do all this and still end up MTN
Depends on how fat you are and on your bone structure. People can have insane results or mostly look the same.

• +1
Reactions: virgin
Depends on how fat you are and on your bone structure. People can have insane results or mostly look the same.
Yeah but only 0.1% will have insane results and if youre not insanely lucky you just wasted your time and energy

slaying is overrated, doable as low ltn, talking from experience

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight, They_are_all_whores and virgin
Yeah but only 0.1% will have insane results and if youre not insanely lucky you just wasted your time and energy
Eh not really it depends on ur starting point. If ur 20% and ugly ur finished regardless but mtn could improve a lot from going to 13%

Everyone looks with better bones showing at least. A ugly or average low BF person > A ugly or average fat fuck.

Eh not really it depends on ur starting point. If ur 20% and ugly ur finished regardless but mtn could improve a lot from going to 13%
yeah there will be improvements but you will rarely go from low MTN to HTN+

• +1
Reactions: watah
yeah i went from low ltn to high mtn by losing 50 pounds

• +1
Hear me out. First HTN+ is life on easy mode. High MTN is also enough to have plenty of slays, infact most of the fuckboys I know are high MTN. So why do I think that low-mid MTN is the worse fate, even worse than being truecel?
Because you have hope. If you are subhuman you know its over and you can cope with goyslop and videogames knowing that these bad habits wont effect you smv since its already 0. But if youre MTN you always have hope that you can ascend and cannot even cope in peace, because you think to yourself: „If I am gonna eat this shit I am gonma become fat“ or „If I play videogames I am wasting my time“. I would rather be truecel and career and copemaxx instead of being a MTN with hope who is probably never gonna ascend and wastes his time with „goof habits“
these threads are always so fucking dumb istg

yeah there will be improvements but you will rarely go from low MTN to HTN+

Here's someone who improved massively while just being skinny fat.

but high mtn is enough to slay regularly
slaying is overrated idk if its cuz im a mentalcel but i genuinely dont find sex that enjoyable, like yeah its okay but id rather drink a bottle of cough syrup or smoke weed

Shut up man, subhumans have it worst

Here's someone who improved massively while just being skinny fat.
Yeah but he had a fine base. He was still LTN, but that just was due to him being overweight and not because of facial deformations. Me on the other hand, I am 5'10 180lbs around 20% bf and I have a severely asymetrical face. I could only ascend to HTN after a good rhinoplasty

u are not mtn if u were u could easily get a girlfriend you are ltn probably

• +1
you realise your the epitome of average and have some confidence only for a couple dumb foids you hang around to make you feel subhuman

• +1
u are not mtn if u were u could easily get a girlfriend you are ltn probably
Nah u would probably have to do some jestermaxxing

• +1
Reactions: virgin and nword49
Some people store like no fat in their faces. This one girl I knew had the most subhuman physique and frame but she had a very lean face even at such a high bf%, she lost weight and looked literally the same with zero difference. Meanwhile some people go up 8% and they literally look obese and descend to like MTN or lower

That was me in my prime. I was getting ltb SOMETIMES mtb while working hard as fuck while my 6/10 looking friend were fucking goodlooking girls without any work done. Life is over. The worst part is when you don't have any failos. No hairloss, no recessed chin/jaw etc. You are just plain 5/10 bitch without chance of ascending - over.

• +1
Reactions: watah and virgin
“Low” mtn on org is subhuman in real life.

MTN gets girlfriends and sex pretty easy, since they’re normal looking.

Most people who think they’re MTN and get nothing are coping and in denial.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: k99, watah and virgin

low MTN can also be incel if not nt

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
low MTN can also be incel if not nt
Unless you’re literally locked in your basement and never go out, then yes I guess.

Otherwise no.

Unless you’re literally locked in your basement and never go out, then yes I guess.

Otherwise no.
I disagree. If youre low MTN women arent gonna approach you. Trust me being non nt is death sentence

Nah u would probably have to do some jestermaxxing
coooooooooooope ltn have to jestermax there is plenty of mtns that date ltbs and mtbs mega cope

If it was easy then all average guys would have girlfriends, they don’t. Also the incel stats etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, virgin and moreroidsmoredates
I disagree. If youre low MTN women arent gonna approach you. Trust me being non nt is death sentence
They won’t approach you if you look non-NT and unapproachable.

Other than that you will get approached from time to time if you’re that’s looks level.

They won’t approach you if you look non-NT and unapproachable.

Other than that you will get approached from time to time if you’re that’s looks level.
that is simply not true

• JFL
If it was easy then all average guys would have girlfriends, they don’t. Also the incel stats etc
You’re just delusional about how average guys look.

If you’ve never been approached in your life by a women who made her intentions clear (aka asking for a phone number or something like that), you’re a sub5.

Or you’re very non-NT looking and unapproachable. You have to do the approaching then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MisterMid and virgin
You’re just delusional about how average guys look.

If you’ve never been approached in your life by a women who made her intentions clear (aka asking for a phone number or something like that), you’re a sub5.

Or you’re very non-NT looking and unapproachable. You have to do the approaching then.
I mean maybe ur right the average guy in us is kinda fat

the worst fate is being told you’re good looking by incels when you are actually incel tier. I’ve been gaslit from being gassed up.

• +1
the worst fate is being told you’re good looking by incels when you are actually incel tier. I’ve been gaslit from being gassed up.
always remember that you’re worse looking than that incels (95% of the users here) rate you.

The average user here is literally sub-LTN.

Most people overate others on here to cope with their subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and watah
It depends.

If you are 6ft+, then you legit have hope because even tall subhumans win against short gl guys.

But if you are below 6ft as a low mtn, then it's pretty much a wrap in 2024.

• +1
It depends.

If you are 6ft+, then you legit have hope because even tall subhumans win against short gl guys.

But if you are below 6ft as a low mtn, then it's pretty much a wrap in 2024.
Height is cope for the most part unless you’re a giga manlet.

Face is where the attraction happens. Height, frame and body become a halo when your face hits the treshold.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

Face is where the attraction happens. Height, frame and body become a halo when your face hits the treshold.
And even then a guy with a better looking face will still mog you.

low iq takes from a turk

Nah, where I live, facepill, hairpill, gympill, nichepill, all fucking pills are memes except the heightpill. You can slay celebrity stacies if you are just giga tallfag.

If you are short, then the only way to get something is to be giga turbo hyper social and NT, and betabuxx also.

• Hmm...
Nah, where I live, facepill, hairpill, gympill, nichepill, all fucking pills are memes except the heightpill. You can slay celebrity stacies if you are just giga tallfag.

If you are short, then the only way to get something is to be giga turbo hyper social and NT, and betabuxx also.
What’s considered tall in your country?

Height is cope from where I come from the most part since I live in a tall country.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and virgin
What’s considered tall in your country?

Height is cope from where I come from the most part since I live in a tall country.
190cm, foids are easily 180cm tall here.

I as a 5'8 dwarf get heightmogged by highschool foids on a daily basis.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and virgin
So it’s worse than being subhuman?