being incel as a low mtn is the worst fate

Ahaha never related to a post more before this besides my own even

Only if you were HTN before and your failos were acne, being overweight and shitty hygiene
I was around low mtn due to just being a fortnitecel in year 10 and then when I came back in year 11 I ascended to this out of nowhere, the difference in treatment was insane like I was always getting complimented and hit on by foods when before I was invisible 💀

Attachments

• IMG_4816.jpeg
    IMG_4816.jpeg
    249.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: virgin
I was around low mtn due to just being a fortnitecel in year 10 and then when I came back in year 11 I ascended to this out of nowhere, the difference in treatment was insane like I was always getting complimented and hit on by foods when before I was invisible 💀
I wish foods would also compliment me

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
Hear me out. First HTN+ is life on easy mode. High MTN is also enough to have plenty of slays, infact most of the fuckboys I know are high MTN. So why do I think that low-mid MTN is the worse fate, even worse than being truecel?
Because you have hope. If you are subhuman you know its over and you can cope with goyslop and videogames knowing that these bad habits wont effect you smv since its already 0. But if youre MTN you always have hope that you can ascend and cannot even cope in peace, because you think to yourself: „If I am gonna eat this shit I am gonma become fat“ or „If I play videogames I am wasting my time“. I would rather be truecel and career and copemaxx instead of being a MTN with hope who is probably never gonna ascend and wastes his time with „goof habits“
Agree

• +1
Reactions: virgin