Being indifferent or rude to people makes them like you more?

K

Kirby7000

Master
Ive noticed that when i keep my head down and ignore people and have a fuck you attitude people are drawn to me and nicer to me. I dont understand it. When im nice to people they treat me like shit.

Are they subconsciously trying to win favor of people that dont like them?

yes when i squint making eye contact with a foid they smile but when i smile they frown

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, zura, alpha_provider and 1 other person
correct. when you are an ugly loser (so, without any social leverage), the best thing you can do to counteract that failo is to act like everyone is beneath you. seen quite a lot of incel rejects transform into main characters that way. and don't forget smiling = beta and looking like you have a bbc in your ass = alpha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and zura
correct. when you are an ugly loser (so, without any social leverage), the best thing you can do to counteract that failo is to act like everyone is beneath you. seen quite a lot of incel rejects transform into main characters that way. and don't forget smiling = beta and looking like you have a bbc in your ass = alpha

• JFL
Reactions: alpha_provider
Decent autism in this thread.

The answer is: you’re imagining things.

Decent autism in this thread.

The answer is: you’re imagining things.
Idk alot of times when i smile and look friendly people ignore me. When i put a hood on and avoid people they are really nice. Doesnt make sense