Is it possible for girls to have sexual arousal towards LTN ? Why do girls like me if im LTN!? JFL

I don't understand how some people are so lucky, I bet the other guys that kinda look like you never experienced all of this. It never happened to me and we are in the same rating. And OP is probably not a PUA.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: twojei
I don't understand how some people are so lucky, I bet the other guys that kinda look like you never experienced all of this. It never happened to me and we are in the same rating. I can only call karma.
personality is cope cause htn+ doesnt need it to bag, but knowing how to talk to a girl and making her laugh goes a long way with the right girl just dont be sub 5

I've asked myself the same question. I've pulled 2 HTBs in a row this summer, somehow...
I'm MTN.

One of the HTBs was this 25-year-old who looked 19 (literally), and she kissed the ground I stepped on.
Strange.
Hi enchanted

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
It doesnt matter too much but did they approach you or did you. I approached the tall girl and she became obsessed and my ex happened natrually through mutual friends.
The 25 year old 19 year old looking HTB approached me first.
She was giving me iois in class before the approach

One of the HTBs was this 25-year-old who looked 19 (literally), and she kissed the ground I stepped on.
Strange.
U gotta make a brag thread about this. Promise u it's gonna get hella reps.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Send the females face @beance1

Look at stuff reformed and vinn98 and wishiwaschico posted. U gotta make the title and story interesting and descriptive though.
That's going to be a long thread.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
wtf thats my dream life howd you do it im also mexican manlet. Whats the key?
Its all chance.. I still dont understand how I bagged her but a lot of it had to do with just knowing how to talk to them. Its all about finding girls who are vulnerable and have family issues. Once you get them to open up ur in. Ropefuel understanding that htn+ dont have to play their cards right in order to get this theyre just born with a royal flush.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rileyma10 and BeanletMogger
Send the females face @beance1
I dont trust sending that on here cause of gooners but I sent them to someone on this thread and they said they were 7/10. I think theyre above my looksmatch so a wins a win.

I dont trust sending that on here cause of gooners but I sent them to someone on this thread and they said they were 7/10. I think theyre above my looksmatch so a wins a win.
damn bro can you dm me these 7/10s? im a good rater of girls