Being introverted man is being mentally disabled

L

lepo2317

Equinox
You don't even know how much you lose in life while being introverted. While you live your life in your head, you don't talk to strangers because you don't need to, extroverted guys are approaching hot sluts and then they fuck 1 in x of them. Even if you are GL introverted guy, it's still over. You will never talk to strangers so easily, you won't ever do crazy stuff. You will be muted nigga standing in the corner. That's me, the only time I talk with people is when they approach me, then I talk normally. No, I'm not shy, I just don't need to or it takes so much energy to talk so people while for extroverted guys it is normal. I wish there was cure for that shit.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, deadstock, boxface34 and 17 others
You don't even know how much you lose in life while being introverted. While you live your life in your head, you don't talk to strangers because you don't need to, extroverted guys are approaching hot sluts and then they fuck 1 in x of them. Even if you are GL introverted guy, it's still over. You will never talk to strangers so easily, you won't ever do crazy stuff. You will be muted nigga standing in the corner. That's me, the only time I talk with people is when they approach me, then I talk normally. No, I'm not shy, I just don't need to or it takes so much energy to talk so people while for extroverted guys it is normal. I wish there was cure for that shit.
Relatable, do you have the doubt that you are not neurotypical? the two are quite related

type shit

Relatable, do you have the doubt that you are not neurotypical? the two are quite related
I know few autistic people and I don't behave like them so I'm 99% I'm not.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 42240 and Darkeningstar
I know few autistic people and I don't behave like them so I'm 99% I'm not.
I am not just referring to autism.
However being introverted more or less scales you down a range, maybe even more in terms of chances. This is because introversion is related to acetylcholine, extroversion to dopamine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Ya not a loser fella!

But muh looks and height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, aleksander, Clqs and 5 others
water

• +1
Both genders but its worse for men cause they shouldn’t naturally be shy and so wont get away with it the way women do

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and aleksander
But muh looks and height
Honestly, looks is the only thing that can compensate for being introverted. If you are GL, you will be approached here and there and then you talk with them like normal person. As average guy, it just won't happen. Instead of going out to have fun and meeting new people like extroverted guys do, you will be desperated nigga who will want to use that small energy you have as an introverted disabled nigga and you will not have fun for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Darkeningstar
Both genders but its worse for men cause they shouldn’t naturally be shy and so wont get away with it the way women do
Introverted girls are better than extroverted sluts. For men it's over for women it's plus if it comes to relationship. If introverted girl wants to be a slut who gives it left and right then yeah, it might be the problem, but I know few introverted girls who fucked half of a city no problem.

• +1
Good thread. I’ll also like to add if you have a low trust face or as normies like to say, a resting bitch face, it’s gonna be 10x harder. No one wants to approach someone they think is rude off of their demeanour and face.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, aleksander, Clqs and 1 other person
Good thread. I’ll also like to add if you have a low trust face or as normies like to say, a resting bitch face, it’s gonna be 10x harder. No one wants to approach someone they think is rude off of their demeanour and face.
That's me, I have perma resting dick face. I heard multiple times that I look scary. I tried walking around with slight smile but then I feel like psycho. Over for some of us.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 42240 and 1 other person
I hate how being an introvert is needed nowadays… there’s nothing wrong with me im just not extroverted and as a result incel due to this stupid country where everyone talks all the time

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Darkeningstar
That's me, I have perma resting dick face. I heard multiple times that I look scary. I tried walking around with slight smile but then I feel like psycho. Over for some of us.
This is why I say NT, and high trust face is law. PSL ≠ appeal.
Most of the faggots who look at this forum want to look like a terminator but that’s horrible for slayinv

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Bartenderofnashv and lepo2317
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and proxyy
introverted = ugly

There is , you just have to learn to not give af, at that point your introverted nature wont matter much, introversion doesn't always mean shy and it doesn't mean you're not socially confident. It just means you need to be in more intimate settings to recharge your social battery.

vfzL_l.gif

I’m autistic introvert, it’s never been more over